Thousands storm WWII at Mall; Whooooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many pretenders to believe everyone who claims to be a vet. When questioned, I posted in detail my GQ's job on a navy warship. I'm not suggesting every vet post their DD-214, but claiming they have their discharge on their wall is weak and proof of nothing.

She has every right to question him, and only a misogynist asshole would call her a "bitch" for dong so.

It's funny you speak to me of misogyny, when you're the one tearing down Sarah Palin like a two bit whore. Isn't that a bit of a double standard? Sarah (G) is a bitch, she acts like one, so therefore she will be called one.

She has no right to question his service, seeing as how he just posted his service number.

Sarah Palin is a public figure and is no different than Ted Cruz - both are two-bit whores with STDs (socially transmitted diseases).

Wait, so if she is the same as Ted Cruz, she must be a guy! You dumbass. You sit here calling people misogynists when you spend most of your time tearing into conservative women like Palin for disagreeing with you. Now you call her a whore, which nevertheless surprisingly goes to prove my point. YOU are the misogynist, Wry. You treat women with opposing viewpoints with such utter contempt and disdain. You worship at Hillary's feet, but spit in Palin's face. You hypocrite.

I could also accuse you of being a misandrist, for calling Ted Cruz a whore, too. You're pretty much up a creek here, bub.

The liberal left lives to jeer at and disrespect veterans. Aren't they adorable.

I don't respect people just because they claim to be vets on a message board. I certainly don't respect you so why even insert yourself into the mix, fatty?

No, you don't respect the vets who protested at the memorials. You think they're idiots who are being taken advantage of by the so-called Queen Idiot, Sarah Palin.

You think they're just all big dummies. Not like you, the successful, the erudite, the well versed and intelligent....

SARHAG.

You put them all to shame with your wit and finesse; your classiness and patriotism. Seriously, why aren't YOU president?

Last edited:
Sarah calling me a women hater, I have seen what liberals like her called Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and any other woman who dared not to suck obamas cock.

Oh that Big Brother. Isn't he cool? Harassing little ole ladies and confiscating their cameras at Yellowstone and spitting on our Veterans. All while throwing massive parties for Illegals on our National Mall. WTG Big Brother! Another wonderful Government success story.

The liberal left lives to jeer at and disrespect veterans. Aren't they adorable.

I don't respect people just because they claim to be vets on a message board. I certainly don't respect you so why even insert yourself into the mix, fatty?

Agreed. Tubby (allie) has to insert herself into every convo as if she's an expert on something lol

you mean like you are doing now

look at one of these tweets :rolleyes: Using all the hash tags provided by Heritage Action Network & FreedomWerks no doubt since we saw that they've been planning the shutdown since February :thup: . How sweet :doubt:
#MakeDCListen! #JusticeForBenghazi4! #DefundObamacare! #ExemptAmerica! #ImpeachObama! #EnoughAlready!!! #T2SDA #MVetMarch

I view it as a photo op for demagogues like Sarah Palin. What a bunch of opportunistic buffoons.

Agreed. Tubby (allie) has to insert herself into every convo as if she's an expert on something lol

It's so funny. She acts like anyone is even slightly interested in her fat old opinion. :lol:

At least she has one. She is not a Obama whore with obama jizz leaking out of every orifice.

You would not even be here if it were not for liberal veterans. A lot of them gave their life for their country but you disrespect them because of the ideologies, pig.

You know how the term "baby" has been changed? It's no longer a "baby" but a "fetus"? You know how the term "human being" has been changed? And you know how the Constitution has been changed?

Likewise, the term "Liberal" has changed. While you still deceptively call yourselves liberals, you progressive extremists have no more in common with the original liberals than you have in common with decent human beings. In other words, none at all. Yesterday's liberals would have called you enemy, because that's what you are.

I'm looking at photo's and video's and I see lots of civilians. Where are all the vets? It looks like they are all bunched up behind the politicians for the photo op. Where are the fatiques and boonie hats? Where are the vets marching in a well spaced column of two's counting cadence. This does not look like any march or demonstration by veterans that has ever occured. How many vets where actually there? Was it mostly Palin and Cruz supporters? Was this just another TP hoax of a demonstration?

How ignorant is that? What the hell does a Vet look like? I'm the Commander of an American legion Post and my color guard doesn't even march in step. You think all vets should have pieces of their uniforms left and that they still fit?

Ignorance must be golden..... Facts however must be elusive....

BTW Veterans are civilians.......

There are too many pretenders to believe everyone who claims to be a vet. When questioned, I posted in detail my GQ's job on a navy warship. I'm not suggesting every vet post their DD-214, but claiming they have their discharge on their wall is weak and proof of nothing.

She has every right to question him, and only a misogynist asshole would call her a "bitch" for dong so.

It's funny you speak to me of misogyny, when you're the one tearing down Sarah Palin like a two bit whore. Isn't that a bit of a double standard? Sarah (G) is a bitch, she acts like one, so therefore she will be called one.

She has no right to question his service, seeing as how he just posted his service number.

Sarah Palin is a public figure and is no different than Ted Cruz - both are two-bit whores with STDs (socially transmitted diseases).

BTW, how would one find a record of service using a service number? I Googled mine, B****** (using my real number) and got nothing related to me.
you need a dd form 214. I have one, good conduct medal and all.:cool:

I'm looking at photo's and video's and I see lots of civilians. Where are all the vets? It looks like they are all bunched up behind the politicians for the photo op. Where are the fatiques and boonie hats? Where are the vets marching in a well spaced column of two's counting cadence. This does not look like any march or demonstration by veterans that has ever occured. How many vets where actually there? Was it mostly Palin and Cruz supporters? Was this just another TP hoax of a demonstration?

How ignorant is that? What the hell does a Vet look like? I'm the Commander of an American legion Post and my color guard doesn't even march in step. You think all vets should have pieces of their uniforms left and that they still fit?

Ignorance must be golden..... Facts however must be elusive....

BTW Veterans are civilians.......
I could never march in step, They used to put me in kp during parades,:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back