Thousands storm WWII at Mall; Whooooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The echo chamber seems united in the crisis which seems to be unfolding in Washington, and which may be the forerunner of a much worse economic crisis to come.

The echo chamber is much moved by a quote, out of context by Thomas Jefferson, which is posted in full context below with a link to the full letter:

..."Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusetts? And can history produce an instance of rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independent 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & a half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.

Sidebar - Tree of Liberty Letter

Of course our resident members of the echo chamber and the luminaries so loved by the author of the OP will not take up arms, s/he and others of that kind are content to sit on the sidelines and let others do their bidding and take the risks.
...says the guy who wants the government to make all his decisions for him.

Just asking. You seem so weak minded, you know, kind of slow. Pardon me if I don't believe your story.

Now, run along and try to discuss issues at some point.

Dont need you to believe my story bitch, I have my honorable discharge on my wall and a retirement paycheck every month to prove it to the bank. :lol:

Sorry, don't believe that either, you just don't have that personality. You seem more like a bitter old phart with no sense of working towards a goal for the greater good.

1979- 2002 USN
Want me to list my duty stations.

Fuck you and your greater good, that works out to whats good for you and whats bad for me and my tax dollars. Dont you need to be at walmart spending your EBT money.

Sorry, don't believe that either, you just don't have that personality. You seem more like a bitter old phart with no sense of working towards a goal for the greater good.

That's strike three, Sarah. How do you denigrate a man's service that way? What makes you think you know him? He's right you know. You are a bitch.

There are too many pretenders to believe everyone who claims to be a vet. When questioned, I posted in detail my GQ's job on a navy warship. I'm not suggesting every vet post their DD-214, but claiming they have their discharge on their wall is weak and proof of nothing.

She has every right to question him, and only a misogynist asshole would call her a "bitch" for dong so.

NEC 0879 NEC 0812. Retired GMMC. I called her a bitch because she is one. Fuck you too

Mrs. Palin handed out small American flags to bystanders and told the crowd to remember that “veterans allowed us to be here today.”

The rally was one of several protests scheduled for the Columbus Day holiday weekend, which began with several dozen truck drivers from across the country driving around the Beltway in what they called the “Truckers Ride for the Constitution.” The event fell far short of the thousands of participants organizers had promised, although organizers have hinted they might attempt to block Beltway traffic during the Monday morning commute.

By midday, about 200 people gathered in Lafayette Park across Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House although it wasn’t clear how many of them were tourists and how many were protesters. Some among the crowd held American flags and others held yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” flags and signs that said “Impeach Obama” and “Respect our vets.”

Hundreds of protesters storm WWII Memorial, Lafayette Square - Washington Times

Yet another tinydancer lie. The crowd was around 200 people (not thousands) and they don't know how many tourists were mixed in with the group.

Mrs. Palin handed out her patriotic little flags.. She's such a doof. :lol:

Hard to get thousands in a picture. But I bet you didn't watch the video.... Yes there were several thousand at least, and thousands more at memorials all over the country. You really need to learn how to pay attention. And yes still many wished the politicians would have stayed out of it.

Mrs. Palin handed out small American flags to bystanders and told the crowd to remember that “veterans allowed us to be here today.”

The rally was one of several protests scheduled for the Columbus Day holiday weekend, which began with several dozen truck drivers from across the country driving around the Beltway in what they called the “Truckers Ride for the Constitution.” The event fell far short of the thousands of participants organizers had promised, although organizers have hinted they might attempt to block Beltway traffic during the Monday morning commute.

By midday, about 200 people gathered in Lafayette Park across Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House although it wasn’t clear how many of them were tourists and how many were protesters. Some among the crowd held American flags and others held yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” flags and signs that said “Impeach Obama” and “Respect our vets.”

Hundreds of protesters storm WWII Memorial, Lafayette Square - Washington Times

Yet another tinydancer lie. The crowd was around 200 people (not thousands) and they don't know how many tourists were mixed in with the group.

Mrs. Palin handed out her patriotic little flags.. She's such a doof. :lol:

Hard to get thousands in a picture. But I bet you didn't watch the video.... Yes there were several thousand at least, and thousands more at memorials all over the country. You really need to learn how to pay attention. And yes still many wished the politicians would have stayed out of it.

Did you read the Moonie Times article, Ollie? 200 at the most and there may have been tourists shown there as well. A couple dozen truck drivers but that's it.

I liked the idea of the Vets going there but Palin and Cruz politicized it and ruined it for their own gain.

That's strike three, Sarah. How do you denigrate a man's service that way? What makes you think you know him? He's right you know. You are a bitch.

There are too many pretenders to believe everyone who claims to be a vet. When questioned, I posted in detail my GQ's job on a navy warship. I'm not suggesting every vet post their DD-214, but claiming they have their discharge on their wall is weak and proof of nothing.

She has every right to question him, and only a misogynist asshole would call her a "bitch" for dong so.

I've had him on ignore for months because he disrespects women. I haven't responded to any of his posts and I don't intend to. If I didn't have him on ignore, I'd be reporting him every other day and I'm not here for that.

He is though.

The only "women" on here I disrespect are those that deserve it. You, Luissa, BD POOP & the great unwashed lying bull dyke Bodey. All of you are from the liberal left that respects no one that doesnt believe what you believe. Funny all of the other women I interact on this board I have great relationships with. I dont disrespect women, just loud mouth liberal lunatics like you and the fag hag squad.

As a Division Commander of The American Legion, I was in charge of a meeting today with over 30 Veterans. In some of the discussion, there were deleterious comments about Obama, but I was careful not to fan the flames. There were some Veterans who were democrats, but were good Veterans and fine people. The democrat Veterans were somewhat silent understandably. The A.L. has a policy of being apolitical, but these are sure trying times with the scumbucket Obama as CIC!

Wow, you announce yourself as a Division Commmander of the American Leagion, make it clear the A.L. is apolitical and proceed to call the President of the United States a scumbucket. Since you opened your comment with the announcement of your official capacity as a spokesperson for the American Legion, we will all assume that this is the official viewpoint of your legion post. Perhaps you will be man enough now to give us that post number and name so we can contact National and inform them that they have an asshole on the loose.

I'm Commander of Post 247. And we had a meeting last week where the IRS targeting was discussed. Those who we know voted for Obama were pretty quiet and I reminded some members that we did not take political sides. However, that doesn't mean that we cannot speak for ourselves. As you have just witnessed.

I, an individual, believe that the Obama administration and 99% of congress need to get the hell out of Washington.

I, the Commander of American Legion Post 247 tell you that the executive and legislative branches are both to blame for the mess we are in....

I've had him on ignore for months because he disrespects women. I haven't responded to any of his posts and I don't intend to. If I didn't have him on ignore, I'd be reporting him every other day and I'm not here for that.

He is though.

The only "women" on here I disrespect are those that deserve it. You, Luissa, BD POOP & the great unwashed lying bull dyke Bodey. All of you are from the liberal left that respects no one that doesnt believe what you believe. Funny all of the other women I interact on this board I have great relationships with. I dont disrespect women, just loud mouth liberal lunatics like you and the fag hag squad.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Isn't there a drink around there with your name on it? Slug.

Plenty of proof on this thread that Thomas Jefferson was spot on when he wrote, "I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always well informed".

That's rich, coming from a supporter of the big government nanny-state -- you know, the kind of government Jefferson fought against.

It's funny you speak to me of misogyny, when you're the one tearing down Sarah Palin like a two bit whore. Isn't that a bit of a double standard? Sarah (G) is a bitch, she acts like one, so therefore she will be called one.

She has no right to question his service, seeing as how he just posted his service number.

Last edited:
The echo chamber seems united in the crisis which seems to be unfolding in Washington, and which may be the forerunner of a much worse economic crisis to come.

The echo chamber is much moved by a quote, out of context by Thomas Jefferson, which is posted in full context below with a link to the full letter:

..."Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusetts? And can history produce an instance of rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independent 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & a half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.

Of course our resident members of the echo chamber and the luminaries so loved by the author of the OP will not take up arms, s/he and others of that kind are content to sit on the sidelines and let others do their bidding and take the risks.

Post evidence where I ever stated I wanted the government to make all decisions for me, or be known as not only ridiculous but also as a liar.

Posting a Red Herring is the best you've got. That's sad but not surprising.

Post evidence where I ever stated I wanted the government to make all decisions for me, or be known as not only ridiculous but also as a liar.

You're a progressive.

I rest my case.

Actions speak louder than words, Wry. As old as you are, you should already understand that. There is no proof, but for the proof you provide through your actions.

:doubt:
Where's tinydancer to support her claim that thousands stormed the monument? Was she just trolling again?

Yep. I immediately called her out on that. Prolly because it was a Breitbart link :alcoholic: she copynpasted :lol:

The Repubs here have a history of running away from their lies when they're exposed.

Just like NLT did when he showed you his service number. You won't attack his service to our country again. That's for sure.

It's funny you speak to me of misogyny, when you're the one tearing down Sarah Palin like a two bit whore. Isn't that a bit of a double standard? Sarah (G) is a bitch, she acts like one, so therefore she will be called one.

She has no right to question his service, seeing as how he just posted his service number.

Sarah Palin is a public figure and is no different than Ted Cruz - both are two-bit whores with STDs (socially transmitted diseases).

BTW, how would one find a record of service using a service number? I Googled mine, B****** (using my real number) and got nothing related to me.

Last edited:

Funny how liberals blow by me when I play this card. Why do they ignore me when I call them on their obvious hypocrisy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back