Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Blue Lives matter ...ALL Lives matter!

GOD BLESS THE POLICE! :clap:

1595816573124.png

View attachment 367716

Altering the American flag is against the U.S. Flag code.....but I'm sure that trump cultists don't care.

I see nothing in the flag code that specifically prohibits this.

It is understandable that given what is happening in New York City that the good people would want to thank the police for being the only barrier between them and the bad guys.

The police are a necessary evil in this dangerous country.

View attachment 367716

Altering the American flag is against the U.S. Flag code.....but I'm sure that trump cultists don't care.
But you support BURNING IT right, hypocrite

It is understandable that given what is happening in New York City that the good people would want to thank the police for being the only barrier between them and the bad guys.

The police are a necessary evil in this dangerous country.

How about a necessary thing that isn't "evil". That would be a good change.

I think everyone realizes a need for the police. What we don't need are the bad apples who shoot first and ask questions later.

This is the suburbs showing appreciation for law enforcement, but it will be destroyed if Democrats get their way. Remember, it's a Biden priority to build affordable housing in these neighborhoods and give them to mostly minorities in the name of diversity. Biden's plan is to replace the American dream with the American handout. This plan is like bussing students on steroids. What ever happened to striving for excellence?

This is the suburbs showing appreciation for law enforcement, but it will be destroyed if Democrats get their way. Remember, it's a Biden priority to build affordable housing in these neighborhoods and give them to mostly minorities in the name of diversity. Biden's plan is to replace the American dream with the American handout. This plan is like bussing students on steroids. What ever happened to striving for excellence?

What happened was that white people got to the Middle class, people of color got left behind.

The Rich have spent the last 50 years trying to do backsies on the Middle Class that White people got from the New Deal and the Great Society.

A bigger story was the cancelation and rejection of Ted Nugent appearing and singing the National Anthem. Organizers wisely determined to have the well-known racist, poopy pants bigot draft-dodging child molester might not be a wise decision.
Local news reports indicate 1,000 attendees or less for an area with a population of millions within an hour's drive or public transportation.

Forum List

Back