Thousands Turn Out for Long Island’s ‘Back the Blue’ Rally

Law and Order, Peace, Prosperity vs riots, anticharity, chaos, hate, violence, racism, looting, arson, murder....
You choose what world that you want to live in on election day.

I would love to live in the world we had in 2016, where we had low unemployment, we didn't have to wear a mask to go shopping, and we weren't having riots in the street.

Blue Lives matter ...ALL Lives matter!

GOD BLESS THE POLICE! :clap:

View attachment 367716

Altering the American flag is against the U.S. Flag code.....but I'm sure that trump cultists don't care.

Fuckers on your side get off on burning it, so your whining falls on deaf ears.

As to your point, the argument which has been made is that it’s not a desecration of the American flag, because it’s a completely different flag. It’s a flag designed specifically to represent support for American law enforcement.

Agree with that or not, but that's the argument...

View attachment 367716

Altering the American flag is against the U.S. Flag code.....but I'm sure that trump cultists don't care.

As to your point, the argument which has been made is that it’s not a desecration of the American flag, because it’s a completely different flag. It’s a flag designed specifically to represent support for American law enforcement.

I'm against both as they're both disrespectful to the flag. The police American flag is not a different flag-it has the same exact design with a different color scheme.

View attachment 367716

I'm against both as they're both disrespectful to the flag. The police American flag is not a different flag-it has the same exact design with a different color scheme.

I'm not making the argument, I'm merely conveying what the argument is...

Forum List

Back