Threaten a public officials kids - 3+ years

Then READ PAST thread title.

Then recognize that thread title is naught but click-bait with no relation to the topic.

You want me to come out there to Belize and actually read it aloud to you? Is that what you need?
Send plane ticket and I'll consider it.
I quoted it so you wouldn't have to actually read anything. Here it is again:

"We are coming to get every (expletive) one of you and your families," Hoff said.

Not there in the OP. And "families" is not "kids" anyway.

Again --- learn what the fuck click-bait is.
In the link, toady. Learn how to click links.

My kids are my family. You wouldn't know about that.
he's just trolling. that's what pogo does. looks to twist what people say so he can derail the original discussion with a rabbit hole up his ass.

WHO exactly hacked into your account to post "kids" in the title where no kids were mentioned, as you already admitted?

Huh liar?

You derailed yourself, Dippy. Next time try dealing with the actual story instead of making up your own.

i already addressed my putting that up there but as per usual with you - you ignore it and still go HAHA NEENER NEENER I STILL HAVE A POINTLESS POINT.

pointless point - that you do have and many of 'em. they said family and kids, to me, are part of the family. feel free to disagree. it's your right and all.

AP News - Man who threatened congressman gets 3-year prison sentence

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A man who left a voicemail message at an Ohio congressman's office mentioning a June shooting at a baseball practice for members of Congress has been sentenced to more than three years in prison.

Judge Michael Watson on Friday sentenced 69-year-old Stanley Hoff to 40 months in prison following Hoff's October guilty plea to threatening to assault and murder a United States official.
----------
good. until people are held accountable it will continue.
Agreed.d

I quoted it so you wouldn't have to actually read anything. Here it is again:

"We are coming to get every (expletive) one of you and your families," Hoff said.

he's just trolling. that's what pogo does. looks to twist what people say so he can derail the original discussion with a rabbit hole up his ass.

WHO exactly hacked into your account to post "kids" in the title where no kids were mentioned, as you already admitted?

Huh liar?

You derailed yourself, Dippy. Next time try dealing with the actual story instead of making up your own.

i already addressed my putting that up there but as per usual with you - you ignore it and still go HAHA NEENER NEENER I STILL HAVE A POINTLESS POINT.

pointless point - that you do have and many of 'em. they said family and kids, to me, are part of the family. feel free to disagree. it's your right and all.

My parents were "family". My siblings are "family". My aunts and uncles and cousins are all "family" as are their spouses. As were my grandparents. None of them are "my kids".

Let's face what we all already know and what you already admitted --- you injected an element that was not in the story at all, just to attention-whore. And the whole world knows it. So on one level you're dishonest, but on a deeper level you're mired in your own swamp of denial ---- even after you already copped to it.

That's some power of self-delusion.

Huh liar?

My parents were "family". My siblings are "family". My aunts and uncles and cousins are all "family" as are their spouses. As were my grandparents. None of them are "my kids".

Let's face what we all already know and what you already admitted --- you injected an element that was not in the story at all, just to attention-whore. And the whole world knows it. So on one level you're dishonest, but on a deeper level you're mired in your own swamp of denial ---- even after you already copped to it.

you mean like your power of knowing why i do the things i do and my nefarious intent behind all my actions?

talk about delusions. you simply don't know me that well so you just yap it up and prance around like a pony going GOTCHA over pointless points.

congrats. shine that internet ribbon on up.

Huh liar?

Your kids aren't a part of your family?

How sad.

Why does your op have no relationship to your title?
to piss you off.
Ah, so you're just retarded then. Just like every other republican.
who's more "retarded"?

the one who sets traps for morons or the moron who falls in it going WHY DO YOU DO THIS???

need help with this one? check your local mirror.

LMAO are any moron who "sets a trap" on a message board. Are you really that stupid?
oh i can promise you it wasn't my intent but people who insist in directing arguments into their personal rabbit holes get what they get. in this case since you can't talk about the topic - just get stupid - i played along.

not my fault you're not smart enough to know how stupid you're being.

have a day.
You are an idiot.

I'm done with this back and forth nonsense. My father warned me not to argue with idiots. He said you'd drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Ah, so you're just retarded then. Just like every other republican.
who's more "retarded"?

the one who sets traps for morons or the moron who falls in it going WHY DO YOU DO THIS???

need help with this one? check your local mirror.

LMAO are any moron who "sets a trap" on a message board. Are you really that stupid?
oh i can promise you it wasn't my intent but people who insist in directing arguments into their personal rabbit holes get what they get. in this case since you can't talk about the topic - just get stupid - i played along.

not my fault you're not smart enough to know how stupid you're being.

have a day.
Lol, so suddenly now it's not a trap?

Some days you kids are just too much.
it's whatever you need it to be, my child.

now go fix your sandcastle.
Lol, imitating me?

I guess they say it the sincerist form of flattery.

Forum List

Back