Threats of harm. The left wing fills their depends.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Hillary Clinton: Assassination Comment Kennedy Obama Shocking & Debate Anytime, Anywhere

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to supporters: “I’m itching for a fight.”
Obama to UAW mob: “Fight for me!”

Trump:
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

And all the little left wing lap dogs crapped their pants in unison at Trump's oblique remark.

Crooked Hillary is a very sick individual as that interviews shows. But they promised her the Presidency if she wanted it. So after years of pay for play at the state department, she thinks she can waltz right in with the help of the DNC, MSM, establishment politicians and entities that paid her millions of dollars for future favors.

Crooked Hillary is a very sick individual as that interviews shows. But they promised her the Presidency if she wanted it. So after years of pay for play at the state department, she thinks she can waltz right in with the help of the DNC, MSM, establishment politicians and entities that paid her millions of dollars for future favors.

She wished for something to happen to Obama, clearly. She has seizures as he admitted with her "short circuit" remark.

She is a sick entitled woman.

Forum List

Back