Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

Theses authoritarian governors have overstepped their powers. They have no authority to stop people from conducting lawful commerce. The people will have to assert themselves because these authoritarians will just keep tightening the rope.

And how does a mask "stop people from conducting lawful commerce"? Hm?

If I had a nickel for every question y'all didn't bother to think of before posting...............

It doesn't but its just more authoritarian control over people. I don't wear one. I wash my hands several thousand times a day now. Lol.

Dimms should stay on lockdown for like a decade at least.

Please.

Hide under your beds for at least 5 years.

Even liberals are fed up with this shit, thousands in California are protesting beach closures, defying the closures, heading to the beaches to protest. Naturally the Dem Nazi's sent in SWAT in full tactical gear.
And all without threatening to shoot a single person.

Orange man bad

How orange man in charge of Stillwater Oklahoma?

And how come bad man orange?

With libs, all things lead to................orange man bad.

Ah yes, the usual non-answer. Thanks for playin' and be sure to play Deflectomatic Home Version. Seconds of fun for the whole family.

Its the go to thing for libs. Deflection? Its all the libs know. Orange man bad.

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.
Link?

What would you like to see happen?

Specifically. Lay it out.
Conservatives to use their own brains instead of Rush Limbaugh's or the equivalent.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.

If you're dead, you don't have ANY rights at all. There is no right to dress as you please when you go out. None. In fact, there are numerous laws saying that you have to cover certain parts of your anatomy when you go out. Why aren't these fools demonstrating against being forced to wear pants?

Do these people object to laws requiring anyone on a construction site to wear hard hats and protective shoes? I guess so.

Nobody bleats louder or more idiotically about their "rights" than Republicans. Poor little snowflakes.
Having your rights is dangerous and could harm you therefore the government will restrict those rights in order to save you. That way you can live longer and enjoy your rights that the government won’t let you have because it’s dangerous.

That’s just stupid.

Selfish, violent, irrational goons. Donald attracts 'em like flies to poop. :rolleyes:

56b24d166e97c62c008b493c

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.
Link?

What would you like to see happen?

Specifically. Lay it out.
Conservatives to use their own brains instead of Rush Limbaugh's or the equivalent.

What would you like to see happen, specifically?

Actions and dates.

Dimms should stay on lockdown for like a decade at least.

Please.

Hide under your beds for at least 5 years.

Even liberals are fed up with this shit, thousands in California are protesting beach closures, defying the closures, heading to the beaches to protest. Naturally the Dem Nazi's sent in SWAT in full tactical gear.
Some idiot with a bullhorn was calling the crowd in Huntington Beach murderers. Five guys jumped him, beat the shit out of him and took his pants off. There are more protests than at the beach. They are everywhere as defiant businesses open and defiant customers go to them.

Gruesome Newsom looked like he was going to cry.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.

If you're dead, you don't have ANY rights at all. There is no right to dress as you please when you go out. None. In fact, there are numerous laws saying that you have to cover certain parts of your anatomy when you go out. Why aren't these fools demonstrating against being forced to wear pants?

Do these people object to laws requiring anyone on a construction site to wear hard hats and protective shoes? I guess so.

Nobody bleats louder or more idiotically about their "rights" than Republicans. Poor little snowflakes.
Having your rights is dangerous and could harm you therefore the government will restrict those rights in order to save you. That way you can live longer and enjoy your rights that the government won’t let you have because it’s dangerous.

That’s just stupid.

They actually think the govt has their best interests. Its amazing.

My opinion?

Link?
So they are threatening counter violence

It’s so simple.

You pussy faggots who don’t want to go outside....stay under your beds.

The grown ups will run the country and send you $600 a month in faggot pay.

Deal?

I don’t get why people who hate Trump want people to stay home.

Trump caused this. Only Obama can fix it.
rEpublicans caused this.

Only Democrats can fix it.

China didn’t cause it? That’s who I blame.

Specifically, what culpability do you give to China?
Lol, gotta love you tRumplings.

You ask a question, I give you an answer.

You don't like the answer, so you change the question in an effort to get the answer you want.

Are you on the tRump polling team?

"Do you think it's more likely that dOnald tRump will be reelected or that an asteroid will land or your left big toe?"

Forum List

Back