Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

There are only about 200 deaths attributed to COVID in the whole state of Oklahoma, and most of those are in long term care facilities. Seems like it could be an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats.

A bad reaction from a Free people is something that really isn't unexpected.
Asking folks to wear a cloth mask while shopping is "an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats"?

What planet are you from, anyway?

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

There are only about 200 deaths attributed to COVID in the whole state of Oklahoma, and most of those are in long term care facilities. Seems like it could be an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats.

Askingo
Orange man bad

How orange man in charge of Stillwater Oklahoma?

And how come bad man orange?

With libs, all things lead to................orange man bad.
Odd how you idiots are are always the ones saying it

My opinion?

Link?
Are you going to put a gun to my head to wear it? Are you going to violently arrest me? Then we are countering your violence
Nobody will "put a gun" to your empty, stupid head. You will simply be refused service, fuckwad.

My opinion?

Asking folks to wear a cloth mask while shopping is "an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats"?

Apparently one where they don't have these:

PSWYH.jpg
Thunder-Group-PLIS9330BK-NO-SHIRT-NO-SHOES-NO-SERVICE-Sign---1-doz-26816_medium.jpg

Funny how these have been there all along yet our resident wags never started wetting their pants until their handlers ordered them to. Such good little robots.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.

The constitutional right to spread the virus? You know that's stupid, right?

What would you say is China’s culpability?

I'm not in a position to determine China's culpability. I'll leave that to people who are in a position to determine those facts. From what I can tell, much of the pandemic could have been prevented if China would have been more forthcoming with their information. Either way, that has nothing to do with the constitutionality of requiring masks.

My opinion?

Link?
So they are threatening counter violence

Yeah, those damn lib-ruls are trying to suffocate them with a bandana. It's brutal I tell ya - BRUTAL!!

My opinion?

Link?

What would you like to see happen?

Specifically. Lay it out.
Conservatives to use their own brains instead of Rush Limbaugh's or the equivalent.

What would you like to see happen, specifically?

Actions and dates.
The Russians to stop paying a certain USMB poster to attempt to derail every thread into a China thing.
Saturday May 2, 2020.

Trump caused this. Only Obama can fix it.
rEpublicans caused this.

Only Democrats can fix it.

China didn’t cause it? That’s who I blame.

Specifically, what culpability do you give to China?

Shitstain obama paid the Chinese for this virus. All China did was fill the order.
That may be the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

And you've posted a lot of really dumb shit.

How much do you get paid to attempt to deflect every thread towards China and it's faults?
Same thing happened in New Jersey. Just people being inconvenience and getting upset. No political leaning identified or necessary.
Stillwater OK.

'nuff said.
Just curious. How much do you think China is culpable for this pandemic.

Just shoot out a number between 0 and 100

Y
It’s so simple.

You pussy faggots who don’t want to go outside....stay under your beds.

The grown ups will run the country and send you $600 a month in faggot pay.

Deal?

I don’t get why people who hate Trump want people to stay home.
You do know your Orange idol himself said it was too soon, right?

My opinion?

Apparently one where they don't have these:

PSWYH.jpg
Thunder-Group-PLIS9330BK-NO-SHIRT-NO-SHOES-NO-SERVICE-Sign---1-doz-26816_medium.jpg

Funny how these have been there all along yet our resident wags never started wetting their pants until their handlers ordered them to. Such good little robots.

You missed the point again. You're really slipping. The issue at hand is the state, local, govts throwing down decrees to private business to comply with whatever they deem to be necessary. Screw the govt. If a business wants to do this on their own accord thats fine. I have no with problem that. I have problems with authoritarian govts telling everyone what they can't do. You should too but you'll let them manhandle you and never utter the slightest wimper.

My opinion?

Threatening someone is a crime....arrest them.

My opinion?

Link?
Are you going to put a gun to my head to wear it? Are you going to violently arrest me? Then we are countering your violence
Nobody will "put a gun" to your empty, stupid head. You will simply be refused service, fuckwad.
They say things like that b cause that's how they would handle it. Guns = authority/power with them. It's a conservative small penis thing.

2015 shitstain obama gave the Wuhan lab a 3.7 million dollar grant. In 2020 the democrats took delivery.

How much do you get paid to attempt to deflect every thread towards China and it's faults?
Same thing happened in New Jersey. Just people being inconvenience and getting upset. No political leaning identified or necessary.
Stillwater OK.

'nuff said.
Just curious. How much do you think China is culpable for this pandemic.

Just shoot out a number between 0 and 100

No matter what China's culpability might be, it doesn't absolve Trump from his failure to act appropriately.

Why aren't these fools demonstrating against being forced to wear pants?

That's stupid. You know this, right?

Congratulations. You figured this out. It's equally as stupid to object to wearing a mask for community health and safety, as it is to object to hard hats on a construction site. Or pants when you're out in public.

Darwin's theory of "survival of the fittest" is in play here. Countless people who have protested against social distancing requirements have ended up sick and more than one who subscribed to the theory that it's all a hoax, have died. Normally I would applaud Darwinism and eliminating those who are clearly too stupid to live, but in this case, such fools are endangering the rest of us.

What has been shown to be very clear from this virus is that the American people aren't very healthy. In Europe, covid19 killed mostly the elderly. Italy has lost an entire generation of grandparents. Similarly in Great Britain and Spain, it is primarily the elderly who are dying. That's because the younger working populations of Europe are so much healthier than the USA. I'm 70 years old and I grew up with government funded health care. I have never received a bill from a doctor or a hospital in my adult life.

European populations are healthier, thinner, and they live longer than Americans. While the elderly are dying in higher numbers in the USA, more younger people in the USA are dying than in Europe because Americans are generally less healthy. The rest of the world is really good at feeding their people good food, and providing them with recreation facilities. Our societies are "People First".

Throughout this crisis, Trump has worried more about the economy than the people. Those countries which took care of their people, are now starting to re-open. The USA is re-opening to save it's economy. Let's see which approach works. So far the "economy first" approach isn't working very well.

Forum List

Back