Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

There are only about 200 deaths attributed to COVID in the whole state of Oklahoma, and most of those are in long term care facilities. Seems like it could be an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats.

A bad reaction from a Free people is something that really isn't unexpected.
Are deaths in long term care facilities somehow less?

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.
Masks do no damn good except if you are down with the virus and are coughing and sneezing in which case it limits the range of aerosol spray but it does not contain nor will they filter out airborne virus cells. The virus cells are too small and pass right through any mask that can pass air. If it could block the virus, you'd likely suffocate.

My opinion?

Masks do no damn good except if you are down with the virus and are coughing and sneezing in which case it limits the range of aerosol spray but it does not contain nor will they filter out airborne virus cells. The virus cells are too small and pass right through any mask that can pass air. If it could block the virus, you'd likely suffocate.

Good to know. You should start contacting every hospital in the country with this information. I'm sure they will be glad they no longer have to worry about finding enough masks.

My opinion?

Obama's people are uneducated --FACT:
View attachment 330849
View attachment 330850
It's not that they're uneducated but just that they're all stupid. One can't be taught to be intelligent regardless of how long they sit in a classroom but they can surely be programmed to do someone else's bidding.

My opinion?

Lol, another science denying nut-job.

My opinion?

Obama's people are uneducated --FACT:
View attachment 330849
View attachment 330850
It's not that they're uneducated but just that they're all stupid. One can't be taught to be intelligent regardless of how long they sit in a classroom but they can surely be programmed to do someone else's bidding.
Says the idiot who just proved he has no real idea what a virus is or what a filter mask does.

Or anything more complex than a window screen for that matter.

Dimms should stay on lockdown for like a decade at least.

Please.

Hide under your beds for at least 5 years.

Even liberals are fed up with this shit, thousands in California are protesting beach closures, defying the closures, heading to the beaches to protest. Naturally the Dem Nazi's sent in SWAT in full tactical gear.
/——-/ Americans are telling tyrant Governors to F**k off

My opinion?

Lol, another science denying nut-job.
/——/ The CDC said that 3 months ago. So prove them wrong.

My opinion?

How ya gonna eat with a mask you idiot.?
Pretty self-explanatory you can’t make me put something on my mouth
Then they can refuse service to you.

Wait, "they" make you put things on the rest of your body, don't they?

No shoes, no shirt, no service?
Help him pay off the law suit when he loses
Crappy attempt at a dodge.

You can do better.
You democrats are going to get sued to the moon for civil rights violations

Then quit whining, and do it.
It’s happening ,, who’s gong to bail you out? Again

That's nothing you need to be concerned with dumb ass.
Don’t ask me for money

Finally, a good and accurate answer.

Thank you.

My opinion?

Link?
Are you going to put a gun to my head to wear it? Are you going to violently arrest me? Then we are countering your violence
Nobody will "put a gun" to your empty, stupid head. You will simply be refused service, fuckwad.
Then you create conflict

Yeah, and? In my place of business, what I say goes. Don't like it? Tough. Don't let the door hit you too hard on your ass on the way out.

My opinion?

Link?
Are you going to put a gun to my head to wear it? Are you going to violently arrest me? Then we are countering your violence
Nobody will "put a gun" to your empty, stupid head. You will simply be refused service, fuckwad.
Then you create conflict

Yeah, and? In my place of business, what I say goes. Don't like it? Tough. Don't let the door hit you too hard on your ass on the way out.
Why do you want to cause conflict? What if I’m packing

My opinion?

Of course, that's your opinion. You're a partisan hack with few critical thinking skills and even lesser credibility.

If private businesses want to mandate masks that is their right and people can either abide by their policy or go somewhere else. I had to get my allergy shot yesterday and my allergist's office now require some kind of mask. We don't have any since they're damn near impossible to get, so I simply tied a bandanna around my face and tucked the bottom into the neckline of my shirt. It was no big deal. At this point in time, however, I don't feel government should be mandating it.

My opinion?

You're not an expert at anything. No one cares what you think.

My opinion?

Link?
Then you create conflict

Why do you want to cause conflict? What if I’m packing

I'm packing too. And I'm a better shot. Don't want to leave my place of business in a body bag? Listen to me or get the fuck out.

My opinion?

Good to know. You should start contacting every hospital in the country with this information. I'm sure they will be glad they no longer have to worry about finding enough masks.
I've said it about a hundred times on this board already. Don't want to believe me? Fine get off of your dead ass and do your own research. The information isn't hard to find or even to understand for anyone with a reasonable degree of intelligence.
What you'll find is that spherical virus cells measure from about 30 - 200 nm in diameter. That's too small to see with an optical microscope and that size is equal to the wavelength of ultraviolet light. Even N95 makes are made to only filter out 95% of the particles down to roughly 0.3uM that's micrometers microns X10 to the negative 6th or an order of magnitude (X1000) larger than nM or nanometers, X10 to the negative 9th.
Of course if you're an idiot incapable of independent thought, you'll just have to sit there and drool as someone else tells you what to think and say. Maybe wear a bib to keep the drool off of your clothes.

My opinion?

I can both read and think which are qualities that seem to be beyond your limited capabilities. In short you're a fucking idiot and you don't have the ability to think about anything or anyone. All you're capable of doing is sitting like a dumb vegetable and drool as you're being programmed like a robot.

My opinion?

I've said it about a hundred times on this board already. Don't want to believe me? Fine get off of your dead ass and do your own research. The information isn't hard to find or even to understand for anyone with a reasonable degree of intelligence.
What you'll find is that spherical virus cells measure from about 30 - 200 nm in diameter. That's too small to see with an optical microscope and that size is equal to the wavelength of ultraviolet light. Even N95 makes are made to only filter out 95% of the particles down to roughly 0.3uM that's micrometers microns X10 to the negative 6th or an order of magnitude (X1000) larger than nM or nanometers, X10 to the negative 9th.
Of course if you're an idiot incapable of independent thought, you'll just have to sit there and drool as someone else tells you what to think and say. Maybe wear a bib to keep the drool off of your clothes.

Talking about the size of the virus, of course you are correct.

But what you are failing to take into consideration is that there are other things other that the coronavirus involved.

The Corona Panic is also psychological, and a lot more powerful that even the nastiest virus. When people who have listened to and absorbed the Hysteria going around see someone without a mask within 6 feet, the fear of death by COVID takes over and they suffer very real symptoms. They can easily end up in the ER waiting for the results of the Q Tip upside their nose, worried to death about being put into a ventilator to await their return to room temperature.

As a matter of public health, and concern for your fellow man, there is a lot to say for even useless masks.

My opinion?

I can both read and think which are qualities that seem to be beyond your limited capabilities. In short you're a fucking idiot and you don't have the ability to think about anything or anyone. All you're capable of doing is sitting like a dumb vegetable and drool as you're being programmed like a robot.

You're a typical entitled idiot. I got that. No explanation required.

Forum List

Back