Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

2015 shitstain obama gave the Wuhan lab a 3.7 million dollar grant. In 2020 the democrats took delivery.

The US Security agencies, and indeed the top geneticists all over the world say this is a natural virus, which came from animals. Trump, Russia and you say otherwise. All proven liars.

Donald Trump wants to blame China so that it's not his fault that 65,000 Americans are dead and over 900,000 are sick, with 29% of those who have tested positive, dying. He's already said that he takes "no responsibility" for the USA having the highest rate of illness and death in the world, even though all of the decisions which increased both were made by Donald Trump.

I would also question whether Donald Trump's decision to fly all of the Japanese cruise ship victims to California on the same plane, and have them met by people with no PPE's, who went back into the community to spread the virus, a deliberate attempt by Trump to spread the virus in California. Donald Trump overrode all of the CDC's suggestions for bringing these people home, so that the CDC washed their hands of the whole enterprise. This lead to a huge outbreak spike that Trump was warned about multiple times. That Trump chose to go ahead over the objections of the scientists, leads to no other conclusion other than Trump deliberately brought these people into the country to start an outbreak in California.

HOLD DONALD TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE FOR UNLEASHING THIS VIRUS ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Not
Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

There are only about 200 deaths attributed to COVID in the whole state of Oklahoma, and most of those are in long term care facilities. Seems like it could be an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats.

A bad reaction from a Free people is something that really isn't unexpected.
Asking folks to wear a cloth mask while shopping is "an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats"?

What planet are you from, anyway?

Apparently one where they don't have these:

PSWYH.jpg
Thunder-Group-PLIS9330BK-NO-SHIRT-NO-SHOES-NO-SERVICE-Sign---1-doz-26816_medium.jpg

Funny how these have been there all along yet our resident wags never started wetting their pants until their handlers ordered them to. Such good little robots.

You missed the point again. You're really slipping. The issue at hand is the state, local, govts throwing down decrees to private business to comply with whatever they deem to be necessary. Screw the govt. If a business wants to do this on their own accord thats fine. I have no with problem that. I have problems with authoritarian govts telling everyone what they can't do. You should too but you'll let them manhandle you and never utter the slightest wimper.

uh HUH.

Would you direct me to your posts on the horrors of "employees must wash hands" laws then?

While you're uh, "working on" that, the original question you keep dodging was, and still is:

how does a mask "stop people from conducting lawful commerce"?

I won't direct you anywhere because washing hands actually prevents the spread of disease. AND, I never said I was against all laws. Your gotcha aint gonna work.
Lol, it obviously did.

No, pogo thought Id stammer around and argue against washing hands.

Actually I thought I'd catch you being inconsistent. And I was right. Again.

Do you know how boring it is being right all the time? No of course you don't. But I'll live with it considering the alternative.

Oh what a web you weave, lol. Walter is proud of you.

"Walter"?
You know my father-in-law?

:dunno:

Meanwhile ------------------------------------------------------ still no answer.
Not to this, not to the other question days ago. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Rien. Bupkis. Fuckall. Sweet Fanny Adams. Null. The empty set. The void. Nothingness. Vacuum. No data. Blank, empty space. Dead silence. Stillness.

I answered long ago. You're still ruminating over that thumping? Lol. I didn't know wally was you pop in law.

Uh no you didn't Danth. I'm keeping a record. And that record is blank. Empty. No groove. It don't play.

Oh yeah i did. You went on a rant on orange man.
You have a very active imagination.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.
Masks do no damn good except if you are down with the virus and are coughing and sneezing in which case it limits the range of aerosol spray but it does not contain nor will they filter out airborne virus cells. The virus cells are too small and pass right through any mask that can pass air. If it could block the virus, you'd likely suffocate.
Thank you for your medical opinion, Dr. Foster. Where did you get your medical degree where they taught you that masks "do no damn good"?

2015 shitstain obama gave the Wuhan lab a 3.7 million dollar grant. In 2020 the democrats took delivery.

The US Security agencies, and indeed the top geneticists all over the world say this is a natural virus, which came from animals. Trump, Russia and you say otherwise. All proven liars.

Donald Trump wants to blame China so that it's not his fault that 65,000 Americans are dead and over 900,000 are sick, with 29% of those who have tested positive, dying. He's already said that he takes "no responsibility" for the USA having the highest rate of illness and death in the world, even though all of the decisions which increased both were made by Donald Trump.

I would also question whether Donald Trump's decision to fly all of the Japanese cruise ship victims to California on the same plane, and have them met by people with no PPE's, who went back into the community to spread the virus, a deliberate attempt by Trump to spread the virus in California. Donald Trump overrode all of the CDC's suggestions for bringing these people home, so that the CDC washed their hands of the whole enterprise. This lead to a huge outbreak spike that Trump was warned about multiple times. That Trump chose to go ahead over the objections of the scientists, leads to no other conclusion other than Trump deliberately brought these people into the country to start an outbreak in California.

Not

My opinion?

There are only about 200 deaths attributed to COVID in the whole state of Oklahoma, and most of those are in long term care facilities. Seems like it could be an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats.

Asking folks to wear a cloth mask while shopping is "an extreme overstepping of authority by the technocrats"?

PSWYH.jpg
Thunder-Group-PLIS9330BK-NO-SHIRT-NO-SHOES-NO-SERVICE-Sign---1-doz-26816_medium.jpg

Funny how these have been there all along yet our resident wags never started wetting their pants until their handlers ordered them to. Such good little robots.

You missed the point again. You're really slipping. The issue at hand is the state, local, govts throwing down decrees to private business to comply with whatever they deem to be necessary. Screw the govt. If a business wants to do this on their own accord thats fine. I have no with problem that. I have problems with authoritarian govts telling everyone what they can't do. You should too but you'll let them manhandle you and never utter the slightest wimper.

uh HUH.

Would you direct me to your posts on the horrors of "employees must wash hands" laws then?

While you're uh, "working on" that, the original question you keep dodging was, and still is:

I won't direct you anywhere because washing hands actually prevents the spread of disease. AND, I never said I was against all laws. Your gotcha aint gonna work.
Lol, it obviously did.

Do you know how boring it is being right all the time? No of course you don't. But I'll live with it considering the alternative.

"Walter"?

Meanwhile ------------------------------------------------------ still no answer.
Not to this, not to the other question days ago. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Rien. Bupkis. Fuckall. Sweet Fanny Adams. Null. The empty set. The void. Nothingness. Vacuum. No data. Blank, empty space. Dead silence. Stillness.

I answered long ago. You're still ruminating over that thumping? Lol. I didn't know wally was you pop in law.

Uh no you didn't Danth. I'm keeping a record. And that record is blank. Empty. No groove. It don't play.

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

Well alright. Did you win, danth? Lol

My opinion?

Masks do no damn good except if you are down with the virus and are coughing and sneezing in which case it limits the range of aerosol spray but it does not contain nor will they filter out airborne virus cells. The virus cells are too small and pass right through any mask that can pass air. If it could block the virus, you'd likely suffocate.
Lol, another science denying nut-job.
It's been fascinating to watch every trumpanzee go to SUDDENLY be against masks. It's almost as if they've been groomed to take marching orders from Lard donnie.

Not

My opinion?

PSWYH.jpg

uh HUH.

Lol, it obviously did.

"Walter"?

You have a very active imagination.

Lol. Its good to have an active imagination aint it?

Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?
Hint:. It doesn't.
The Constitution doesn't say the government can make me wear a mask.
Doesn't say the government can make you take a shower or wash your hands either.....but people WILL avoid you and look at you askance if you smell.

My opinion?

PSWYH.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner here. And while he failed to hit the target, he has definitely hit the tree.

The issue is that state and local governments are issuing orders and decrees and some of them are going too far, and doing silly things. This is happening for one simple reason:

THERE IS NO FEDERAL LEADERSHIP FROM THE PRESIDENT, WHO TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HAS TOLD THE STATES THEY'RE ON THERE OWN ON RE-OPENING.

Absent national guidelines or leadership, and given the fear and paranoia, you get mistrust and chaos. This is the Presidency of Donald J. Trump.

Some states are doing fine. Some are busy gettin' their dictator on. Thats not the federal govt fault.

Strangely that's exactly what I told post 2 here

Orange man bad

How orange man in charge of Stillwater Oklahoma?

And how come bad man orange?

He ran away.

Just a minute later I posed the question to you about post 13. You still haven't touched it.
Which is fine, I understand it's impossible to answer. That's why I posed that question.
The thing is, why can't you admit you're full of shit, now that I've proved it? :eusa_think:

My opinion?

Lol, another science denying nut-job.
It's been fascinating to watch every trumpanzee go to SUDDENLY be against masks. It's almost as if they've been groomed to take marching orders from Lard donnie.
I suspect many of them here are, by one of another political organization foreign or domestic.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.

If you're dead, you don't have ANY rights at all. There is no right to dress as you please when you go out. None. In fact, there are numerous laws saying that you have to cover certain parts of your anatomy when you go out. Why aren't these fools demonstrating against being forced to wear pants?

Do these people object to laws requiring anyone on a construction site to wear hard hats and protective shoes? I guess so.

Nobody bleats louder or more idiotically about their "rights" than Republicans. Poor little snowflakes.

So all those homos who wear nothing but a thong in gay pride parades must cover up is that your point? We can pass a law? This is where you run away and hide lib.

My opinion?

Thank you for your medical opinion, Dr. Foster. Where did you get your medical degree where they taught you that masks "do no damn good"?

Careful. You're dealing with a patent owning (he thinks around 12!) mastermind, here. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

My opinion?

PSWYH.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner here. And while he failed to hit the target, he has definitely hit the tree.

The issue is that state and local governments are issuing orders and decrees and some of them are going too far, and doing silly things. This is happening for one simple reason:

THERE IS NO FEDERAL LEADERSHIP FROM THE PRESIDENT, WHO TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HAS TOLD THE STATES THEY'RE ON THERE OWN ON RE-OPENING.

Absent national guidelines or leadership, and given the fear and paranoia, you get mistrust and chaos. This is the Presidency of Donald J. Trump.

Some states are doing fine. Some are busy gettin' their dictator on. Thats not the federal govt fault.

Strangely that's exactly what I told post 2 here

Orange man bad

How orange man in charge of Stillwater Oklahoma?

And how come bad man orange?

He ran away.

Just a minute later I posed the question to you about post 13. You still haven't touched it.
Which is fine, I understand it's impossible to answer. That's why I posed that question.
The thing is, why can't you admit you're full of shit, now that I've proved it? :eusa_think:

Wait a second, I missed that. You said the same about states? If you did, my apologies. I didn't see that.

My opinion?

Yeah, just a bunch of rednecks.

Stillwater has a diverse economy with a foundation in aerospace, agribusiness, biotechnology, optoelectronics, printing and publishing, and software and standard manufacturing. The city operates under a council-manager government system. The city's largest employer is Oklahoma State University. It was one of the 100 Best Places to Live in 2010, according to CNN Money Magazine.[7]

You commies just crack me up.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.

If you're dead, you don't have ANY rights at all. There is no right to dress as you please when you go out. None. In fact, there are numerous laws saying that you have to cover certain parts of your anatomy when you go out. Why aren't these fools demonstrating against being forced to wear pants?

Do these people object to laws requiring anyone on a construction site to wear hard hats and protective shoes? I guess so.

Nobody bleats louder or more idiotically about their "rights" than Republicans. Poor little snowflakes.

Shut up Canada you know jack shit about Americans. I live on the liberal infested west coast, guess how many liberals and Dems are not wearing masks in stores...at least half of them.

Go fuck yourself, you're not the boss of me. I find that those who point out that I'm not an American are always the high post count posters who joined when Trump was running.

There are lots of people here who don't wear masks. You can choose to be an idiot, and not wear a mask, but don't come here and complain that your state isn't open, because cases are spiking. Where I live, we have almost three times the number of closed cases as active, and we're getting ready to re-open. That's because we closed early, we closed hard, and people STAYED THE FUCK AT HOME.

You could have chosen to do the same but your President is an idiot, so there you are, and here we are, with 1/2 the cases, and 1/3 of the deaths. Testing early and testing often reduces deaths. Insteading of promoting unproven cures, Canadians tested early and tested often, and reduced deaths.

The rest of the world is watching the USA in horror, as Trump reels from one bad decision to another, and a country where the case count and the death count is still rising, is ordering meat packing plants not to shutu down.

Trump could not have killed more people if he was making a conscience effort to kill as many people as possible. Americans haven't stopped getting sick in increasing numbers. They're dying in increasing numbers. Why is any part of your country re-opening?

No one knows how many covid cases there are in Canada or in America. The reason why is that most people haven't received the test in either realm. As far as deaths, America's are definitely overstated. I don't know about Canada in this regards, but there is a huge financial incentive for states and hospitals to report any death that could remotely be associated to covid , to be coded that way.

Yeah, just a bunch of rednecks.
The ones causing problems and hollering at workers just doing their jobs?

Oh , no doubt. Hillbilly trump cultists, every single one.

People have Freedom of Expression in this country, FFI. I realize you might not care for it, but just because someone exercises their right, it doesn't make them a hillbilly

Your whiny, delusional characterization aside, we figured a few nutballs would lash out and get affirmation on the internet from pussies like you who love to see the agitation but certainly are not going to leave your safe spaces to participate in it.

Thanks for asking!

You bunch of gutless punks don't have the stones. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back