Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Your whiny, delusional characterization aside, we figured a few nutballs would lash out and get affirmation on the internet from pussies like you who love to see the agitation but certainly are not going to leave your safe spaces to participate in it.

Thanks for asking!

You bunch of gutless punks don't have the stones. :eusa_hand:

Neither do you gutless punks. Talk, talk, talk is all we see

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Your whiny, delusional characterization aside, we figured a few nutballs would lash out and get affirmation on the internet from pussies like you who love to see the agitation but certainly are not going to leave your safe spaces to participate in it.

Thanks for asking!

I'll tell you what you see, Trump in the oval office, Hillary half drunk in her living room. :auiqs.jpg:

Te
Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.
Masks do no damn good except if you are down with the virus and are coughing and sneezing in which case it limits the range of aerosol spray but it does not contain nor will they filter out airborne virus cells. The virus cells are too small and pass right through any mask that can pass air. If it could block the virus, you'd likely suffocate.

You're not an expert at anything. No one cares what you think.
I can both read and think which are qualities that seem to be beyond your limited capabilities. In short you're a fucking idiot and you don't have the ability to think about anything or anyone. All you're capable of doing is sitting like a dumb vegetable and drool as you're being programmed like a robot.

You're a typical entitled idiot. I got that. No explanation required.
Tell me something about yourself Mr Wizard, how many patents are in your name? Personnaly I only have 12 or so.

Informative.

You bunch of gutless punks don't have the stones
You're confused. It is you who is the chin wagging pussy, hunkering down in your safe space and cheering people to cause problems.

A lot of people just don't believe this Liberal Hysteria, and the reason is because of the libs themselves.

The Extremist governor of Illinois sent his old lady to vacation in Florida while he has the Illinoisites locked in their homes as part of his "stay at home" code. And then declares that it is outrageous that anyone should mention it.

If the libs don't think its important for them to follow their own rules, why should anyone else? Just like your libs with private jets whining about climate change.

Thanks for asking!

I'll tell you what you see, Trump in the oval office, Hillary half drunk in her living room. :auiqs.jpg:

:blahblah: Blah blah blah

You bunch of gutless punks don't have the stones
You're confused. It is you who is the chin wagging pussy, hunkering down in your safe space and cheering people to cause problems.

So you are trolling, well attempting to troll and failing to be precise, got it. :itsok:
It's not trolling, because it is spot on. It's true of you and of every other pussy cultist on this site.

Or grab your dress up princess soldier costume and head on over to the capitol and snap a selfie in a group with 20 other cosplay soldier freaks. Get in nice and close to each other. Then post the pic here.

See you in...never.

Anti viral vaccines are a long shit in the best if times.

I'm going to assume that was supposed to be "shot". Otherwise it's no wonder you don't get flu shits.

I've never had a flu shot in my life so I'm with ya there.
Working this board with a tablet can be pure hell. And I wish to hell they'd fix it. At least some of the shit starting with the friggin message editor. It replaces words on it's own, the editing screen won't stay in place and wabpders all over hell and sometimes you can't find your way back. A lot of it has to do with excessive, I'll mannered advertising screwing things up.

Yeah, just a bunch of rednecks.
The ones causing problems and hollering at workers just doing their jobs?

Oh , no doubt. Hillbilly trump cultists, every single one.

No, just freedom loving adults that are sick and tired of being treated like children.

Act like children, get treated accordingly.

If you don't live there or have ties there, your opinion is irrelevant.

Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint:. It doesn't.
Where in the Constitution does it say you can be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint: It doesn't

Yeah, just a bunch of rednecks.
The ones causing problems and hollering at workers just doing their jobs?

Oh , no doubt. Hillbilly trump cultists, every single one.

No, just freedom loving adults that are sick and tired of being treated like children.

Act like children, get treated accordingly.

If you don't live there or have ties there, your opinion is irrelevant.

My opinion is the correct one.

If you don't live there or have ties there, your opinion is irrelevant
Oh i definitely will hold onto this one for future reference. Damn son, you cultists really will just kind of vomit the first thought that fizzles into your brains, won't you??

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

We value freedom over a minuscule health issue and we know you consider that redneck and all sorts of awful things

Do you think the rationing and sacrifices Americans made during WW2 were in violation of their Constitutional rights?
Or do you think it might have been a country coming together to fight a common enemy?
You redneck Trumpanzees are willingly ignorant and seem unable to learn either from the past or from science.

Anti viral vaccines are a long shit in the best if times.

I'm going to assume that was supposed to be "shot". Otherwise it's no wonder you don't get flu shits.

I've never had a flu shot in my life so I'm with ya there.
Working this board with a tablet can be pure hell. And I wish to hell they'd fix it. At least some of the shit starting with the friggin message editor. It replaces words on it's own, the editing screen won't stay in place and wabpders all over hell and sometimes you can't find your way back. A lot of it has to do with excessive, I'll mannered advertising screwing things up.

I'm sure with that big brain of yours, you'll master that tablet in no time.

Meanwhile 3,000 liberals in liberal California defy liberal government overreach and protest beach closures. Liberal California government sends in SWAT in tactical gear.

WOW! 3000 out of 40,000,000 people!
That's like .0075% of the population of California!
That's a real revolution, man!
That's a real civil war!

LOL, ....idiot.

Plus, you're pulling that number out of your ass, where all of your other comments come from.

""""Hundreds of people — likely more than 1,000 — crowded around the California State Capitol on Friday to protest Gov. Gavin Newsom’s social distancing orders amid a pandemic that has now killed more than 2,000 Californians.""""
'Freedom' protest against coronavirus orders leads to arrests at California Capitol

Forum List

Back