Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

We value freedom over a minuscule health issue and we know you consider that redneck and all sorts of awful things

Exactly, this is a minuscule health issue. I remember the last big pandemic, when aids became popular back in the 1980's.

Public health experts quickly determined that men taking it in the caboose was the #1 and only significant cause of the disease. They made the recommendation that the LGBTQ Community quit with the sodomy until the pandemic could be controlled. Libs had a literal conniption, how could they give up Sodomy?

That was a HUGE health issue, in the 1980's, aids killed 100% of its victims compared to less than 0.5% of COVID victims. And the request was simple, unlike eating or keeping a roof over one's head, Sodomy is a strictly optional activity. Yet , libs still couldn't do it cheerfully.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

Talmud requires to wear a muzzle by goyim.
Where is the problem when goyim refuses to do it?

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint:. It doesn't.
Where in the Constitution does it say you can be told to wear a mask for public health?

Hint: It doesn't

Where in the Constitution are pandemics addressed?
You question is plain fucking stupid.

No, just freedom loving adults that are sick and tired of being treated like children.
No, just trump cultists , and only trump cultists. Except for most of them like you, who are just sitting at home cheering them on, from a safe distance, of course. In the rear with the gear, like pussies do.

Great, you want to pay my grocery tab later today? I won't be wearing a mask either.

What did you lib pukes think would happen when you attempt to strip the people of their Constitutional rights.
Where in the Constitution does it say you cannot be told to wear a mask for public health?

Where in the Constitution does it say you can be told to wear a mask for public health?

Just as stupid as Crep's. But it isn't stupid.
The Constitution and Bill of Rights were set up to protect the people from the government.

No, just freedom loving adults that are sick and tired of being treated like children.
No, just trump cultists , and only trump cultists. Except for most of them like you, who are just sitting at home cheering them on, from a safe distance, of course. In the rear with the gear, like pussies do.

Great, you want to pay my grocery tab later today? I won't be wearing a mask either.

Cult45 looking for handouts now? Get a job, freeloader.

My opinion?

We value freedom over a minuscule health issue and we know you consider that redneck and all sorts of awful things

Exactly, this is a minuscule health issue. I remember the last big pandemic, when aids became popular back in the 1980's.

Public health experts quickly determined that men taking it in the caboose was the #1 and only significant cause of the disease. They made the recommendation that the LGBTQ Community quit with the sodomy until the pandemic could be controlled. Libs had a literal conniption, how could they give up Sodomy?

That was a HUGE health issue, in the 1980's, aids killed 100% of its victims compared to less than 0.5% of COVID victims. And the request was simple, unlike eating or keeping a roof over one's head, Sodomy is a strictly optional activity. Yet , libs still couldn't do it cheerfully.

Your post is bullshit.

"
In January 1983, AIDS was reported among the female partners of men who had the disease suggesting it could be passed on via heterosexual sex.15
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (1983, 7 January) 'Epidemiologic notes and reports immunodeficiency among female sexual partners of males with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) - New York' MMWR Weekly 31(52):697-698""""

History of HIV and AIDS overview

The Constitution and Bill of Rights were set up to protect the people from the government.

Then your question was irrelevant from the get-go.

If you're dead, you don't have ANY rights at all. There is no right to dress as you please when you go out. None. In fact, there are numerous laws saying that you have to cover certain parts of your anatomy when you go out. Why aren't these fools demonstrating against being forced to wear pants?

Do these people object to laws requiring anyone on a construction site to wear hard hats and protective shoes? I guess so.

Nobody bleats louder or more idiotically about their "rights" than Republicans. Poor little snowflakes.
I'm one of the people who got sick of listening to daily news about the Virus weeks ago. I do keep my ear to the tracks enough to know when something important is coming, though.

So, if like me, people went out Friday to run their errands, maybe with kids in tow, maybe in a hurry, maybe live a long way from the stores, and they get to their store/diner and some employee tells them you can't come in without a mask, and the person hadn't heard about it and doesn't have a mask on them, of course they're going to be pissed off. Pissed off at the rule and pissed off they can't do their shopping or get their lunch and SOME OF THEM probably made the point that THERE ARE NO MASKS TO BUY for love or money.
Of course it's crazy to be "violent" about it, but pissed off? I would be. I try really really hard though not to take it out on employees when they are out of stock and can't say when those masks might be coming in. Our governor just instituted that rule and said cloth masks are okay for customers. Get sewing people.

Good, lick some doorknobs too. For effect, put on a princess soldier costume and scream at some grocery store employees. Maybe we will all get lucky and one of them will sleep you right there in the checkout lane.

Now, that right there sounds like some quality entertainment.

I like that: Cult45!

My opinion?

Your post is bullshit.

"
In January 1983, AIDS was reported among the female partners of men who had the disease suggesting it could be passed on via heterosexual sex.15
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (1983, 7 January) 'Epidemiologic notes and reports immunodeficiency among female sexual partners of males with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) - New York' MMWR Weekly 31(52):697-698""""

History of HIV and AIDS overview

There have been a few rare cases of aids that weren't connected to sodomy, but not very many. The principal cause of aid was taking it in the Caboose.

Nowhere, of course, because the founding fathers did not know viruses and bacteria caused disease, much less even existed. So maybe we shouldn't defer to them on matters regarding space travel, or quantum mechanics, or pandemics.
Wow! That's news to me. People figured out the Bubonic Plague back in the 1300's. No cure, but realized they had to quarantine.

Then your question was irrelevant from the get-go.
Again, just as Crep's was. Of course you ignored his post

Why would I get a job, I've been retired for 10 years. I pay my bill without any handouts. I feel sorry for the folks that depend on their jobs to eat, the government is starving people by not letting them work, I'm sure you're enjoying that.

Nowhere, of course, because the founding fathers did not know viruses and bacteria caused disease, much less even existed. So maybe we shouldn't defer to them on matters regarding space travel, or quantum mechanics, or pandemics.
Wow! That's news to me. People figured out the Bubonic Plague back in the 1300's. No cure, but realized they had to quarantine.
The Founding Fathers knew for sure, had no doubt every one of them been through at least one serious epidemic of small pox or scarlet fever or.... They quarantined. Sometimes wouldn't even bury a victim in the same graveyard. They understood contagion and deadly disease. But outbreaks are USUALLY localized, so the Founding Fathers left that to the states. They never could have envisioned the transportation we have today that allows such free coming and going in our country.

People figured out the Bubonic Plague back in the 1300's
No they didn't. The first microorganisms were not even discovered until 1665, and viruses not until 1890. And wasn't until after that when the germ theory of disease took over from miasma theory. Just shut the hell up, you have no idea what you are talking about.
The fact that they hadn't seen the germs and viruses yet under a microscope doesn't mean they didn't know the important part--that one sick person gives it to another person. They knew that.

Forum List

Back