Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
1. You can keep your doctor

2.Your premiums will decrease by $2,500

3. The Obamacare application is in the mail

Many Statist asses will be bitten in 2014. Dingy Harry WILL be minority leader in the Senate.

Yes, by then, even the far left along with the middle class, will all see what a deleterious effect the Unaffordable Heath Act has had upon their livelihoods. :eusa_boohoo:

Many Statist asses will be bitten in 2014. Dingy Harry WILL be minority leader in the Senate.

Yes, by then, even the far left along with the middle class, will all see what a deleterious effect the Unaffordable Heath Act has had upon their livelihoods. :eusa_boohoo:

Some Democrat Senators see the writing on the wall...(SOME are up for re-election)...

Shaheen attracting Democratic Senate allies in urging ACA open enrollment extension

As many as 16 million Americans may lose their insurance due to Obamacare

Some Democrat Senators see the writing on the wall...(SOME are up for re-election)...

Shaheen attracting Democratic Senate allies in urging ACA open enrollment extension

Eight of them are up in one year or another. The ones in red states. Seven of them are in `14. Man, they are sweating bullets....:lol:

The biggest lie about Obamacare I heard was that everything bad in the bill was the fault of the Republicans. I seriously doubt I ever heard a more baseless, deluded, and asinine words fall from a liberal's mouth but hear it I did.

Let me ask a legit question about lying.

If I told you that the sky was not blue although clearly it is, am I lying?

If I told you if you jumped in a pool of water you would not get wet, am I lying?

I mean if I tell you something that is obviously false and we both know it am I actually lying?

We all knew what is happening was going to happen. We said it would and it has. So those liberals still clinging to the defense of Obamacare, are they just saying the sky is not blue?

If I told you if you jumped in a pool of water you would not get wet, am I lying?

I mean if I tell you something that is obviously false and we both know it am I actually lying?

We all knew what is happening was going to happen. We said it would and it has. So those liberals still clinging to the defense of Obamacare, are they just saying the sky is not blue?

Or was that the sky is green and the grass is blue? :eusa_eh:

Eight of them are up in one year or another. The ones in red states. Seven of them are in `14. Man, they are sweating bullets....:lol:

As they should...and do they have a license to OWN those bullets, and will they be in a multi-shot clip?
icon10.gif

telling a liberal that Obama lied would be the same if you told a Christian that Jesus was a lie or a Muslim Muhammad was a lie

you will get the same reaction

Last edited:
The one truth being; Because Reagan fucked with the HMO act which eliminated competition, the middle class have no choice.

telling a liberal that Obama lied would be the same if you told a Christian that Jesus was a lie or a Muslim Muhammad was a lie

you will get the same reaction

I rather doubt it. From the Christian you might some prayers for forgiveness. Though you are right, in response to such a conversation with either of the other two it would not be unreasonable to expect to be at least maimed; more likely murdered.

The one truth being; Because Reagan fucked with the HMO act which eliminated competition, the middle class have no choice.

Reagan?

Was that a joke

They have to dig deep, don't they? Even though they have no idea what the HELL they are talking about...:eusa_whistle:

But then MOST Statist Libs and mindless rubes? History begins from the day they were born...NOTHING ever happened until they were born...

Reagan?

Was that a joke

They have to dig deep, don't they? Even though they have no idea what the HELL they are talking about...:eusa_whistle:

But then MOST Statist Libs and mindless rubes? History begins from the day they were born...NOTHING ever happened until they were born...

Didn't have to dig deep. As an employer in the 80's (as today) I saw my employee healthcare costs jump 20% immediately after Reagan did his deed, and up 180% by the time Daddy Bush left office. My broker advised it was due to investor profits and higher top salaries.

Forum List

Back