Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

That's what you get out of this tragedy?

No I think he means it's ironic that these black kooks killing cops are turning the country against BLM and helping Trump.....its just a side note....but I can't wait for cop/whitey hate night at the freakshow(DNC)

Probable cause of intent to commit murder
Excellent. So what is the "probable cause of intent to commit murder" in arresting everyone who is black and owns a gun?

Should the police round up, interrogate and confiscate all the weapons of white Christians whenever some militia nut does something stupid?
No someone who posts a positive comment on a killers page regarding a killing..........did I list a specific color......didnt think so

Expected by someone who doesn't know the definition of racist. I bet you'll say this comment is racist too, one trick pony

When you defend shit like this because of your paranoia....it tends to come across as racist......

Only if you have a wacky idea of the definition of racist...then yeah

No that's your definition......I've never seen.an election where democrats.dont call republicans racist.....never

There is no "my definition" there is only THE definition and you obviously don't know it. Go on call this comment racist too like a scratched record

well you brought it up post THE definition...

Sorry, I only mentioned you weren't using the word correctly. Open a book dummy and make yourself better.

Expected by someone who doesn't know the definition of racist. I bet you'll say this comment is racist too, one trick pony

When you defend shit like this because of your paranoia....it tends to come across as racist......

No that's your definition......I've never seen.an election where democrats.dont call republicans racist.....never
.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?
Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Bill Clinton’s childhood friend: ‘Hillary’s racist’!

George Zimmerman Smokes Cigar, Rips Hillary, ‘Racist’ Obama in Bonkers Interview

Just some

And let's remember when Glenn Beck called President Obama a racist.

Call that the "up side" of the tragedy. The source of the problem will soon be out of the White House.
You see an "up side" to this police massacre? Interesting that you would take that stance.

Expected of someone who exclusively uses a very narrow definition of racism. ;)

This is a broader definition rarely used by Democrat -

Racism: discrimination or hatred based on race

No I think he means it's ironic that these black kooks killing cops are turning the country against BLM and helping Trump.....its just a side note....but I can't wait for cop/whitey hate night at the freakshow(DNC)
Isn't he lucky to have you to defend his statement?

There is no "my definition" there is only THE definition and you obviously don't know it. Go on call this comment racist too like a scratched record

well you brought it up post THE definition...

Sorry, I only mentioned you weren't using the word correctly. Open a book dummy and make yourself better.

No because you would say I don't have the correct definition.....show us THE definiton....let's see what racism is....

this is what using cocaine for years will make you look like....now bill no doubt uses as much makeup as hillary to hide all this.

Bill-Clinton.jpg

Well the officers were set up by a bogus 911 call made by a black male, so tell us the odds the shooter was a righty.
This post............so in your opinion, there is no chance that a caller that sounds like a black male would be a righty......

Right wouldn't target the police....
View attachment 81891

Righty doesn't target the police, now they may shoot them if they come on their property...but they don't just run around and shoot them
You know that picture of that RW sniper aiming at authorities was taken on Federal land, not private property, right?

Oh...and: Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News

You are, without a doubt, the numbest, dumbest leftard klunt on this or any other board. You don't have a fucking clue as to what the Bureau of (insert eye roll here) "Land Management" has been doing.....what your beloved federal "gubermint" has been doing is stealing people's property. They are pulling this shit in Texas but our governor is pushing back and the Fed POS don't like having it revealed that they only have jurisdiction with in the District of Columbia, home of the pedophile politicians. Fuck the federal "gubermint". I don't owe this foreign owned entity any allegiance and nor will I give any.

One suspect dead. More police violence, ehhhhh Bode?
Certainly more male violence I would wager.

Certainly.more.violence in blacks.....encouraged by BLM......
Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?

Baton Rouge police are looking for a female as a person of interest in this incident, oops!
And.......? If you paid attention, I have never claimed that all violent shooters are male. I said ALMOST all. To have one female as a person of interest here doesn't change that demographic, does it?

The left don't take a stand in these situations because as long as this shit continues the calls for the banning of long guns with grow.
Agreed, which is exactly what is being danced around on CNN regarding this shooting. The Left wants to ban "assault weapons" and will continue to use these isolated incidents to push that agenda.

Forum List

Back