Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Oh look all of the left wing cop hating terrorist-apologists are out in force. True to form you disgusting assholes.
The only one on this thread talking about anything positive from this is Britpat. He even talks about an "up-side' to the shooting.

The rest of us are appalled. Maybe you haven't really read the entire thread yet?
You're "appalled" only because you know these incidents are the result of Obama's anti-cop rhetoric and it will keep Hillary out of the White House.
You really should curb your enthusiasm. This is a tragedy.

.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?
Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Bill Clinton’s childhood friend: ‘Hillary’s racist’!

George Zimmerman Smokes Cigar, Rips Hillary, ‘Racist’ Obama in Bonkers Interview

Just some

And let's remember when Glenn Beck called President Obama a racist.

I thought Zimmerman is a democrat and I don't think Dolly's opinion is political, more of a hatred for Clinton.
That's right, Zimmerman is half Latino half jewelry and all democrat.....yet because he killed a black, he's now a republican? Slick bopeep...
Did he or did he not accuse a Democrat politician (the President) of being racist?

He isn't a Republican or isn't the media, it is is opinion.

this is what using cocaine for years will make you look like....now bill no doubt uses as much makeup as hillary to hide all this.

Bill-Clinton.jpg
Now I see why he had to rape people to get sex.

.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?

George Zimmerman Smokes Cigar, Rips Hillary, ‘Racist’ Obama in Bonkers Interview

Just some

I thought Zimmerman is a democrat and I don't think Dolly's opinion is political, more of a hatred for Clinton.
That's right, Zimmerman is half Latino half jewelry and all democrat.....yet because he killed a black, he's now a republican? Slick bopeep...
Did he or did he not accuse a Democrat politician (the President) of being racist?
Uh read it again...I said

Just some

Read what you posted again....you said REPUBLICANS..... how can I talk to someone who doesn't remember their own post from like 5 min ago.....no wonder you're a liberal....you can't remember anything and use information to come up with a point.

Just some

Ok, what about the other links?

One suspect dead. More police violence, ehhhhh Bode?
Certainly more male violence I would wager.

Certainly.more.violence in blacks.....encouraged by BLM......
Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?

Baton Rouge police are looking for a female as a person of interest in this incident, oops!
And.......? If you paid attention, I have never claimed that all violent shooters are male. I said ALMOST all. To have one female as a person of interest here doesn't change that demographic, does it?

You said:

"Certainly more male violence I would wager."

"Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?"

Feel free to point out the "almost" in those statements.

Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?

Baton Rouge police are looking for a female as a person of interest in this incident, oops!
And.......? If you paid attention, I have never claimed that all violent shooters are male. I said ALMOST all. To have one female as a person of interest here doesn't change that demographic, does it?

So if I said almost all black people like fried chicken...its true and is not racist correct?
Almost all people like fried chicken....don't we? That's why there's so many fried chicken places, right?

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.
Better than before the day is over, Obama coming out for more gun control.
Do you think he will do that? Before the day is over?

Here's what the President will do....order all flags at half-mast....................................again.

Well see... I bet he mentions.gun control..
What would be the point....if a school full of massacred 1st graders doesn't change anything...a few dead police officers won't even be a blip. It's the new normal in this country....just like it's the new normal to see our flags at half-mast.

You are nuts......the left uses all these issues to push gun control.....

How about criminal control......turn prisons from correctional back to penal facilities....make prison so bad, the streets look better....

You said:

"Certainly more male violence I would wager."

"Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?"

Feel free to point out the "almost" in those statements.
You need to read all my comments. And certainly stop being so very sensitive. Just because you are male, I am not accusing you personally of being violent. I'm sure you refrain from violence just fine.

Conservatives don't support the likes of Farrakhan that tells his supporters to kill 10,000 white cops.
Or supports a president that supports a terrorist organization like blm that advocates violence against white people.
So to all you liberals shut the fuck up. Innocent people are dying because of things you support.

Conservatives don't support the likes of Farrakhan that tells his supporters to kill 10,000 white cops.
Or supports a president that supports a terrorist organization like blm that advocates violence against white people.
So to all you liberals shut the fuck up. Innocent people are dying because of things you support.
Farrakhan is a racist idiot....and is very RW....and has praised Drumpf....."Not that I'm for Mr. Trump," he said, "but I like what I'm looking at."

Ok, what about the other links?

Already stated Dolly is being political, she hates Bill because of his treating women like sex object.

American Thinker? Really? I don't read extreme right or left wing websites, they are mostly all propaganda and highly inaccurate.

I'll bet that either the 2 suspects at large and the dead one were part of this group:

A suspect remains at large in an alleged plot to kill officers after the fatal police shooting of Alton Sterling at a Louisiana store, authorities said Tuesday.

Col. Mike Edmonson, superintendent of the Louisiana State Police, said at a news conference that the plot, had it been carried out, would have caused "substantial harm to police in the Baton Rouge area."

Baton Rouge Police Chief Carl Dabadie Jr. said the plot was uncovered following a robbery Saturday shortly after midnight at a pawn shop where eight handguns and a BB rifle were stolen. Two of the handguns have yet to be recovered, he said.

Two men — Antonio Thomas, 17, and Malik Bridgewater, 20 — were arrested on firearms and burglary charges. A third, Trashone Coats, 23, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of a stolen firearm.

From left, Antonio Thomas, 17, Trashone Coats, 23, and Malik Bridgewater, 20. Baton Rouge Police Department
A fourth, whose identity isn't known, is believed to be still at large, along with the two missing handguns, police said....

1 Suspect at Large, 3 Arrested in Alleged Plot to Kill Baton Rouge Cops

Last edited:
You don't think we have the right to speak?

I'll bet that either the 2 suspects at large or the dead one was part of this group:

A suspect remains at large in an alleged plot to kill officers after the fatal police shooting of Alton Sterling at a Louisiana store, authorities said Tuesday.

Col. Mike Edmonson, superintendent of the Louisiana State Police, said at a news conference that the plot, had it been carried out, would have caused "substantial harm to police in the Baton Rouge area."

Baton Rouge Police Chief Carl Dabadie Jr. said the plot was uncovered following a robbery Saturday shortly after midnight at a pawn shop where eight handguns and a BB rifle were stolen. Two of the handguns have yet to be recovered, he said.

Two men — Antonio Thomas, 17, and Malik Bridgewater, 20 — were arrested on firearms and burglary charges. A third, Trashone Coats, 23, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of a stolen firearm.

From left, Antonio Thomas, 17, Trashone Coats, 23, and Malik Bridgewater, 20. Baton Rouge Police Department
A fourth, whose identity isn't known, is believed to be still at large, along with the two missing handguns, police said....

I've wondered about that....the other day they said that one of the plotters was still on the run. First thing I thought of when I heard about today's shooting.

So if I said almost all black people like fried chicken...its true and is not racist correct?
Almost all people like fried chicken....don't we? That's why there's so many fried chicken places, right?

I love it, but when you say that lefties go bat shit and assume you're in the klan.

I'll bet that either the 2 suspects at large or the dead one was part of this group:

I've wondered about that....the other day they said that one of the plotters was still on the run. First thing I thought of when I heard about today's shooting.

Occam's Razor: The plot involved quite a few people. The remainder carried out the plot after a few were caught.

Forum List

Back