Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

When you defend shit like this because of your paranoia....it tends to come across as racist......

Only if you have a wacky idea of the definition of racist...then yeah

No that's your definition......I've never seen.an election where democrats.dont call republicans racist.....never
.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?
Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Bill Clinton’s childhood friend: ‘Hillary’s racist’!

George Zimmerman Smokes Cigar, Rips Hillary, ‘Racist’ Obama in Bonkers Interview

Just some

And let's remember when Glenn Beck called President Obama a racist.

Well good stuff.....now when the mainstream media reports it......major civil rights groups do.....republican politicians.....then we'll be similar......

Oh look all of the left wing cop hating terrorist-apologists are out in force. True to form you disgusting assholes.
The only one on this thread talking about anything positive from this is Britpat. He even talks about an "up-side' to the shooting.

The rest of us are appalled. Maybe you haven't really read the entire thread yet?

When you defend shit like this because of your paranoia....it tends to come across as racist......

No that's your definition......I've never seen.an election where democrats.dont call republicans racist.....never
.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?

George Zimmerman Smokes Cigar, Rips Hillary, ‘Racist’ Obama in Bonkers Interview

Just some

I thought Zimmerman is a democrat and I don't think Dolly's opinion is political, more of a hatred for Clinton.

One suspect dead. More police violence, ehhhhh Bode?
Certainly more male violence I would wager.

Certainly.more.violence in blacks.....encouraged by BLM......
Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?

Baton Rouge police are looking for a female as a person of interest in this incident, oops!
And.......? If you paid attention, I have never claimed that all violent shooters are male. I said ALMOST all. To have one female as a person of interest here doesn't change that demographic, does it?

So if I said almost all black people like fried chicken...its true and is not racist correct?

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.
Better than before the day is over, Obama coming out for more gun control.
Do you think he will do that? Before the day is over?

Here's what the President will do....order all flags at half-mast....................................again.

The left don't take a stand in these situations because as long as this shit continues the calls for the banning of long guns with grow.
Agreed, which is exactly what is being danced around on CNN regarding this shooting. The Left wants to ban "assault weapons" and will continue to use these isolated incidents to push that agenda.
I turned that crap off. Royals vs Tigers is on

There is a possibility that the Republican National Convention will be disrupted. As we see more and more BLM supporters imitating ISIS terrorists...Obama may see a huge opportunity.
I do not think there is anything obama would not do to prevent Trump from taking the White House....

— Dr. Ben Carson, a black neurosurgeon and 2016 Republican presidential candidate, has repeatedly stated that he believes there is a chance that the 2016 elections may not be held at all.

Widespread anarchy gripping the country could be reason enough for the Obama administration to announce the implementation of martial law and the suspension of some, if not all, of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights — including the right to vote and hold national elections.

Read more at Ben Carson: Can Obama use martial law to keep White House post 2016

Just some

I thought Zimmerman is a democrat and I don't think Dolly's opinion is political, more of a hatred for Clinton.
That's right, Zimmerman is half Latino half jewelry and all democrat.....yet because he killed a black, he's now a republican? Slick bopeep...

One suspect dead. More police violence, ehhhhh Bode?
Certainly more male violence I would wager.

Certainly.more.violence in blacks.....encouraged by BLM......
Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?

Baton Rouge police are looking for a female as a person of interest in this incident, oops!
And.......? If you paid attention, I have never claimed that all violent shooters are male. I said ALMOST all. To have one female as a person of interest here doesn't change that demographic, does it?
It's a well known fact most violent offenders are male, although female statistics have risen in the past few decades (yay Feminism!). Still, the prisons are mainly filled with males.

Males are made to be aggressive, which is why the Darwin Awards, moutain climbing deaths, motorcycle deaths, hang gliding death, etc, etc are primarily lists of men. When that aggression isn't channeled into such peaceful pursuits, then men become criminals.

This post............so in your opinion, there is no chance that a caller that sounds like a black male would be a righty......

Right wouldn't target the police....
View attachment 81891

Righty doesn't target the police, now they may shoot them if they come on their property...but they don't just run around and shoot them
You know that picture of that RW sniper aiming at authorities was taken on Federal land, not private property, right?

Oh...and: Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News

You are, without a doubt, the numbest, dumbest leftard klunt on this or any other board. You don't have a fucking clue as to what the Bureau of (insert eye roll here) "Land Management" has been doing.....what your beloved federal "gubermint" has been doing is stealing people's property. They are pulling this shit in Texas but our governor is pushing back and the Fed POS don't like having it revealed that they only have jurisdiction with in the District of Columbia, home of the pedophile politicians. Fuck the federal "gubermint". I don't owe this foreign owned entity any allegiance and nor will I give any.
Rather than focusing on me, perhaps you can tell us how you feel about a RW sniper pointing a weapon at a Federal Agent while on Federal land? Approve or disapprove?

That's what you get out of this tragedy?

Call that the "up side" of the tragedy. The source of the problem will soon be out of the White House.
You see an "up side" to this police massacre? Interesting that you would take that stance.

Yes, the upside is that Hillary doesn't get into the White House. They won't have died in vain.

You are, without a doubt, the numbest, dumbest leftard klunt on this or any other board. You don't have a fucking clue as to what the Bureau of (insert eye roll here) "Land Management" has been doing.....what your beloved federal "gubermint" has been doing is stealing people's property. They are pulling this shit in Texas but our governor is pushing back and the Fed POS don't like having it revealed that they only have jurisdiction with in the District of Columbia, home of the pedophile politicians. Fuck the federal "gubermint". I don't owe this foreign owned entity any allegiance and nor will I give any.
Take out "leftard" and I'd say she is #2 at best. You're definitely #1 on my book!

Just some

That's right, Zimmerman is half Latino half jewelry and all democrat.....yet because he killed a black, he's now a republican? Slick bopeep...
Did he or did he not accuse a Democrat politician (the President) of being racist?

Yes, if true.
That puts Trump one step closer to the White House.
That's what you get out of this tragedy?

Call that the "up side" of the tragedy. The source of the problem will soon be out of the White House.
You see an "up side" to this police massacre? Interesting that you would take that stance.

Yes, the upside is that Hillary doesn't get into the White House. They won't have died in vain.
You certainly are finding a lot of "upsides" to several police officers being shot and killed, aren't you?

Rather than focusing on me, perhaps you can tell us how you feel about a RW sniper pointing a weapon at a Federal Agent while on Federal land? Approve or disapprove?
He was using the rifle scope as a telescope. Notice his finger wasn't on the trigger.

Oh look all of the left wing cop hating terrorist-apologists are out in force. True to form you disgusting assholes.
The only one on this thread talking about anything positive from this is Britpat. He even talks about an "up-side' to the shooting.

The rest of us are appalled. Maybe you haven't really read the entire thread yet?
You're "appalled" only because you know these incidents are the result of Obama's anti-cop rhetoric and it will keep Hillary out of the White House.

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.
Better than before the day is over, Obama coming out for more gun control.
Do you think he will do that? Before the day is over?

Here's what the President will do....order all flags at half-mast....................................again.

Well see... I bet he mentions.gun control..
What would be the point....if a school full of massacred 1st graders doesn't change anything...a few dead police officers won't even be a blip. It's the new normal in this country....just like it's the new normal to see our flags at half-mast.

Forum List

Back