Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

I read your link. Our president isn't "against" police by admitting our criminal justice system is not free of racism. That would be stupid. There are racists and there are damned ignorant power trippers in the police force. Not all of them, and the president never said they were. But the black activists have a valid point and until people listen and do something about it, this is going to continue. Your choice.
Your president has been actively anti police when he bought the lies coming out of Ferguson.
Only in the minds of rwnjs. That is an opinion with absolutely no proof.

Your accusations are lame. Point is that cops don't seem to like it when they are targeted. No one does. Yet they target blacks with impunity and now cry that THEY are unfairly targeted. It's ironic.

Well the assholes that pulled this shit today will guarantee that more blacks die. The bogus 911 call they used will cause officers to hesitate to respond to future calls and that will cost lives. BTW blacks only account for 26% of police involved killings.

More blacks dying by cops is inevitable anyway. They get away with it everytime. Maybe people are tired of being targeted.
What a racist comment.

People of all color eventually being shot and killed by cops is inevitable. More cops being killed by blacks AND whites is inevitable. More blacks being killed by blacks in black-on-black crime is inevitable. More non-Muslims being killed by Muslim terrorists is inevitable. You saying something racist / stupid again is inevitable...

Expected by someone who doesn't know the definition of racist. I bet you'll say this comment is racist too, one trick pony

When you defend shit like this because of your paranoia....it tends to come across as racist......

Only if you have a wacky idea of the definition of racist...then yeah

We need a President. Sadly we don't have one...
Odd....in the United States we do....he's b
Well the officers were set up by a bogus 911 call made by a black male, so tell us the odds the shooter was a righty.
This post............so in your opinion, there is no chance that a caller that sounds like a black male would be a righty......

Right wouldn't target the police....
View attachment 81889
He's missing g in action, trying to.find.out where to work.gun control into his remarks......
Like clockwork.....let's see if he tries to diffuse the situation or happens to pour more gas on the fire....I bet the latter
And...if President Obama said something right away....you'd go to Plan B, wouldn't you?
Not unless it was something STUPID like this is another case of workplace violence or the cops acted stupidly or the cops asked for this / are to blame. You know, his immediate 'go to' comments in situations like this when he has no clue what's going on.

Well the assholes that pulled this shit today will guarantee that more blacks die. The bogus 911 call they used will cause officers to hesitate to respond to future calls and that will cost lives. BTW blacks only account for 26% of police involved killings.

More blacks dying by cops is inevitable anyway. They get away with it everytime. Maybe people are tired of being targeted.
What a racist comment.

People of all color eventually being shot and killed by cops is inevitable. More cops being killed by blacks AND whites is inevitable. More blacks being killed by blacks in black-on-black crime is inevitable. More non-Muslims being killed by Muslim terrorists is inevitable. You saying something racist / stupid again is inevitable...

Let me adjust your post a bit...
People of all color eventually being shot and killed by cops is inevitable. More cops being killed by male blacks AND male whites is inevitable. More blacks being killed by male blacks in black-on-black crime is inevitable. More whites being killed by male whites in white-on-white crime is inevitable. More non-Muslims being killed by male Muslim terrorists is inevitable.
Feel free to write you own opinions, but you don't speak for me. You seem to think women can't pull a trigger, drive a truck, commit a crime, or wear a suicide belt, which have all been done. Nice sexist post, though.
Of course we CAN....but we don't...in any way the numbers that males do. That is a fact. Is it sexist to point out a fact?

True but radicalized women.like.the bitch in California did....just stop the hate....But too.many people make money from it.

What a racist comment.

Expected by someone who doesn't know the definition of racist. I bet you'll say this comment is racist too, one trick pony

When you defend shit like this because of your paranoia....it tends to come across as racist......

No that's your definition......I've never seen.an election where democrats.dont call republicans racist.....never

More legal Precedent...

Remember Waco...

upload_2016-7-17_13-12-21.png

I read your link. Our president isn't "against" police by admitting our criminal justice system is not free of racism. That would be stupid. There are racists and there are damned ignorant power trippers in the police force. Not all of them, and the president never said they were. But the black activists have a valid point and until people listen and do something about it, this is going to continue. Your choice.

You have been duped.....now for the truth:

'A 1996 analysis of 55,000 big-city felony cases found that black defendants were convicted at a lower rate than whites in 12 of the 14 federally designated felony categories.[15] This finding was consistent with the overwhelming consensus of other, previous, well-designed studies, most of which indicated that black defendants were slightly less likely to be convicted of criminal charges against them than white defendants.[16] In 1997, liberal criminologists Robert Sampson and Janet Lauritsen undertook a painstaking review of the voluminous literature on charging and sentencing, and concluded that “large racial differences in criminal offending,” and not racism, explained why proportionately more blacks than whites were in prison—and for longer terms.[17]

Even though America's legal-education and civil-rights establishments have created a massive industry devoted entirely to uncovering even the barest shred of evidence pointing toward white racism in the justice system, the net result of their efforts has been nothing more than an occasional study showing a miniscule, unexplained racial disparity in sentencing, while most other analyses continue to find no racial effect at all.'

Is the Criminal-Justice System Racist? - Discover the Networks
Welcome to DiscoverTheNetworks, a project of the David Horowitz Freedom Center. "This website is a "Guide to the Political Left." It identifies the individuals and organizations that make up the left, and also the institutions that fund and sustain the left; it maps the paths through which the left exerts its influence on the larger body politic; it defines the left's (often hidden) programmatic agendas; and it provides an understanding of the left's history and ideas."

This site is a right wing nut job hit site on its enemies, full of lies.

oh yeh....its lies all lies.................bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THIS

THIS right here is why we're in the mess we're in. You have no sense of reality....NONE

It is also proof of my other thread. You condone this violence. Perhaps one day it will come for you and your tune will change.

Your accusations are lame. Point is that cops don't seem to like it when they are targeted. No one does. Yet they target blacks with impunity and now cry that THEY are unfairly targeted. It's ironic.

If they don't want to be targeted...stop acting like a target.
Yes....everyone knows that a broken tail light makes you a target. Stop.

That
Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

And democrats will supply the shooters.....

Yeah, of course it’s liberals buying all of those guns. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

Nope. Conservatives buy them. Liberals steal them.

Link?

www.TheWayTheWorldWorks.com

Most Americans don't want to believe they could elect a rogue president who would actively seek to undermine the country and destroy many of our fundamental institutions, but after nearly eight years of onetime community organizer Barack Hussein Obama as president, millions of voters are convinced that he came to office specifically with an agenda to take the United States down several notches.

Learn more: The 10 ways Obama has actively sought to destroy America

...and what if the shooter is a righty?

Well the officers were set up by a bogus 911 call made by a black male, so tell us the odds the shooter was a righty.
This post............so in your opinion, there is no chance that a caller that sounds like a black male would be a righty......

Right wouldn't target the police....
View attachment 81891

Righty doesn't target the police, now they may shoot them if they come on their property...but they don't just run around and shoot them
You know that picture of that RW sniper aiming at authorities was taken on Federal land, not private property, right?

Oh...and: Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News

One suspect dead. More police violence, ehhhhh Bode?
Certainly more male violence I would wager.

Certainly.more.violence in blacks.....encouraged by BLM......
Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?
No, but you seek to with women. Your little anti-men rant completely left out the female who RECENTLY killed 12 Americans. Just spare me the hypocritical rants. Anyone is capable of violence, so put that little finger of yours you are pointing back in your pocket.

What a racist comment.

No that's your definition......I've never seen.an election where democrats.dont call republicans racist.....never
.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

What a racist comment.

There is no "my definition" there is only THE definition and you obviously don't know it. Go on call this comment racist too like a scratched record

One suspect dead. More police violence, ehhhhh Bode?
Certainly more male violence I would wager.

Certainly.more.violence in blacks.....encouraged by BLM......
Violence by males. Why do you want to turn a blind eye to all that violence by males?
No, but you seek to with women. Your little anti-men rant completely left out the female who RECENTLY killed 12 Americans. Just spare me the hypocritical rants. Anyone is capable of violence, so put that little finger of yours you are pointing back in your pocket.
Why do you accuse me of being anti-man when I am just pointing out the Fact that almost ALL violent crimes are committed by men. Yes there are some women committing violent crimes like the female you mention....but she is very much the exception. Or do you dispute that?

What a racist comment.

.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?

If they don't want to be targeted...stop acting like a target.
Yes....everyone knows that a broken tail light makes you a target. Stop.

That
Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

And democrats will supply the shooters.....

Yeah, of course it’s liberals buying all of those guns. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

Nope. Conservatives buy them. Liberals steal them.

Link?

www.TheWayTheWorldWorks.com

Ah, you mean www.EmpiricalSpeculationFallacies-R-Us.con

What a racist comment.

There is no "my definition" there is only THE definition and you obviously don't know it. Go on call this comment racist too like a scratched record

well you brought it up post THE definition...

Forum List

Back