Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

And what laws would have changed any of those that had them illegally? Are you saying laws will stop the
long arm black market? If anything it would increase it. We had LESS killings of this nature when there were LESS gun laws on the books! It's as if each time a law is added another shooting occurs!
Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.
Better than before the day is over, Obama coming out for more gun control.
Do you think he will do that? Before the day is over?

Here's what the President will do....order all flags at half-mast....................................again.

Well see... I bet he mentions.gun control..
What would be the point....if a school full of massacred 1st graders doesn't change anything...a few dead police officers won't even be a blip. It's the new normal in this country....just like it's the new normal to see our flags at half-mast.

There is a possibility that the Republican National Convention will be disrupted. As we see more and more BLM supporters imitating ISIS terrorists...Obama may see a huge opportunity.
I do not think there is anything obama would not do to prevent Trump from taking the White House....

— Dr. Ben Carson, a black neurosurgeon and 2016 Republican presidential candidate, has repeatedly stated that he believes there is a chance that the 2016 elections may not be held at all.

Widespread anarchy gripping the country could be reason enough for the Obama administration to announce the implementation of martial law and the suspension of some, if not all, of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights — including the right to vote and hold national elections.

Read more at Ben Carson: Can Obama use martial law to keep White House post 2016

Sundance, take your meds and everything will be OK. I promise.

There is a possibility that the Republican National Convention will be disrupted. As we see more and more BLM supporters imitating ISIS terrorists...Obama may see a huge opportunity.
I do not think there is anything obama would not do to prevent Trump from taking the White House....

— Dr. Ben Carson, a black neurosurgeon and 2016 Republican presidential candidate, has repeatedly stated that he believes there is a chance that the 2016 elections may not be held at all.

Widespread anarchy gripping the country could be reason enough for the Obama administration to announce the implementation of martial law and the suspension of some, if not all, of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights — including the right to vote and hold national elections.

Read more at Ben Carson: Can Obama use martial law to keep White House post 2016

You actually read his/her posts?

This is the fault of Obama, BLM, the new black Panthers, the left wing media and George Soros .. Soros is funding it , Obama is allowing ...
Will you be happy if Obama calls for Marshal Law so he can remain president? do you want a dictator?
Are you really serious about this conspiracy theory?
If so, i feel sorry for your brain.

Sad to see that "2nd Amendment solutions" don't always work out well.

The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with murder. Murderers don't care about laws or rights.

So Afro-Americans do not have a right to life and to defend the same.

Not sure how you got that out of my post. Everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Excellent.

So I presume that our Afro-American friends are included in EVERYONE

You actually read his/her posts?

Just the last one about how Obama is going to end the elections, declare himself dictator for life, and then kill all the white people (or something to that effect).

Sad to see that "2nd Amendment solutions" don't always work out well.

The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with murder. Murderers don't care about laws or rights.

So Afro-Americans do not have a right to life and to defend the same.

Not sure how you got that out of my post. Everyone has the right to defend themselves.

Excellent.

So I presume that our Afro-American friends are included in EVERYONE

Their right to life includes hunting cops? Can you link to that part of the law please....

Can political extremists get a grip on their biases at least temporarily and look at the evidence ... before reinforcing stupid beliefs?

Forum List

Back