Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Pile the bodies high liberal media. Thanks for your promotion of the Ferguson lie. Pile the bodies high for Hillary to get her fat fucking ass elected. Liberal cop killers.

Wow, I read posts like this and wonder what the heck!! I would assume you call yourself a conservative. You do not deserve the moniker. Websters definition "a : tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : traditionalb : marked by moderation or caution <a conservative estimate>c : marked by or relating to traditional norms of taste, elegance, style, or manners"

Calling all liberals cop killers is not a statement marked by moderation. Calling Hillary Hillicunt or calling the bodies stacking up for her fat f ing ass is not marked by caution nor is it showing manners. Hillary killed no body, not her fault, not even black lives matters fault. It was the fault of who ever pulled the trigger. Conservatives believe in culpability of all who show up to work, cops included. When unarmed people die who are not being violent, some one needs to be held responsible. It is that simple regardless of color of skin. There was no Ferguson lie, bad things happened period. Placing blame on those who had nothing to do with it is a waste of time. All lives matter, The movement is called black lives matter because as of now blacks are being killed in these situations at rates higher rates than others and because of the racism that still exists towards them. Please note that this has also happened to people of other color. I recently witnessed the killing of a young white engineering student by police. In this case he was acting erratically threatening to kill himself with a knife. He was shot to death while wielding a knife. The problem was that there was no other person with in twenty five feet of the young man. The knife was less than six inches long. I am not saying that shooting the fellow would not have been the eventual outcome but at the time it was done, with twenty five feet to the next person no other lives were in danger. A better outcome was possible. In my mind I do not think the cop who made the shot was criminal, fear in this type of situation can cause bad out comes and does not rise to the level of criminality, but that being said I do not think that the cop who made the shot is in the right profession.

Expected by someone who doesn't know the definition of racist. I bet you'll say this comment is racist too, one trick pony
Expected of someone who exclusively uses a very narrow definition of racism. ;)

This is a broader definition rarely used by Democrat -

Racism: discrimination or hatred based on race

Also doesn't apply. Now go on and tell everyone how I really hate whites again...and again...and again. Your accusations may hold one day.

No that's your definition......I've never seen.an election where democrats.dont call republicans racist.....never
.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?
Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Bill Clinton’s childhood friend: ‘Hillary’s racist’!

George Zimmerman Smokes Cigar, Rips Hillary, ‘Racist’ Obama in Bonkers Interview

Just some

And let's remember when Glenn Beck called President Obama a racist.

I thought Zimmerman is a democrat and I don't think Dolly's opinion is political, more of a hatred for Clinton.
That's right, Zimmerman is half Latino half jewelry and all democrat.....yet because he killed a black, he's now a republican? Slick bopeep...

Ahh, so you and other cons were supporting a Democrat in Zimmerman. That's what you want us to believe? Lol

Yes, if true.

Given blacks penchant for violence I'd bet it is.
So...they've already announced that the shooter was black?

No, but white people have no qualms blaming brown people. If it was a white guy they'll start telling you why he was mentally ill or lone wolf.

If its a Black person it means all black people blah blah something
What color have all the cop killers been?. Where you been?
No shit?it is a racial thing, of course they were Black.

Most of the cop killers have been white. What say you?

No, but white people have no qualms blaming brown people. If it was a white guy they'll start telling you why he was mentally ill or lone wolf.

It just means someone was right. Who has a beef with police? Or is your memory that bad?

Don't tread on me types have beef with police. They even had a armed standoff with a bunch of them. Or is your memory that nad?

.....and I've never seen an election where republicans don't call democrats racists either.

Yeah we do it a the time......nooot...show me evidence of that by the media, or any republican in this election?
Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Bill Clinton’s childhood friend: ‘Hillary’s racist’!

George Zimmerman Smokes Cigar, Rips Hillary, ‘Racist’ Obama in Bonkers Interview

Just some

And let's remember when Glenn Beck called President Obama a racist.

I thought Zimmerman is a democrat and I don't think Dolly's opinion is political, more of a hatred for Clinton.
That's right, Zimmerman is half Latino half jewelry and all democrat.....yet because he killed a black, he's now a republican? Slick bopeep...

Ahh, so you and other cons were supporting a Democrat in Zimmerman. That's what you want us to believe? Lol

Not supporting anyone, don't know the guy, don't want to know the guy. The evidence wasn't enough to convict, the prosecution knew that going in and if it wasn't for the political pressure, the trial never would have started.

Pile the bodies high liberal media. Thanks for your promotion of the Ferguson lie. Pile the bodies high for Hillary to get her fat fucking ass elected. Liberal cop killers.

Wow, I read posts like this and wonder what the heck!! I would assume you call yourself a conservative. You do not deserve the moniker. Websters definition "a : tending or disposed to maintain existing views, conditions, or institutions : traditionalb : marked by moderation or caution <a conservative estimate>c : marked by or relating to traditional norms of taste, elegance, style, or manners"

Calling all liberals cop killers is not a statement marked by moderation. Calling Hillary Hillicunt or calling the bodies stacking up for her fat f ing ass is not marked by caution nor is it showing manners. Hillary killed no body, not her fault, not even black lives matters fault. It was the fault of who ever pulled the trigger. Conservatives believe in culpability of all who show up to work, cops included. When unarmed people die who are not being violent, some one needs to be held responsible. It is that simple regardless of color of skin. There was no Ferguson lie, bad things happened period. Placing blame on those who had nothing to do with it is a waste of time. All lives matter, The movement is called black lives matter because as of now blacks are being killed in these situations at rates higher rates than others and because of the racism that still exists towards them. Please note that this has also happened to people of other color. I recently witnessed the killing of a young white engineering student by police. In this case he was acting erratically threatening to kill himself with a knife. He was shot to death while wielding a knife. The problem was that there was no other person with in twenty five feet of the young man. The knife was less than six inches long. I am not saying that shooting the fellow would not have been the eventual outcome but at the time it was done, with twenty five feet to the next person no other lives were in danger. A better outcome was possible. In my mind I do not think the cop who made the shot was criminal, fear in this type of situation can cause bad out comes and does not rise to the level of criminality, but that being said I do not think that the cop who made the shot is in the right profession.
DNC and liberal media are cop killers.

Hillary's racist wedge issue campaign killed those cops just as sure as if her race baiting campaign pulled the trigger.

Black are not being killed at higher rates. It's the race wedge issue lie from Ferguson to get Hillary elected.

The democrats and black people now have a serious pr problem. America is sick of this shit.

Cops in every city in the country should start doing drive-by shootings on every ghetto street corner.....kill every gang-banger, pimp and crack dealer out there....thousands of them. Nothing else will stop this other than sheer terror...period.

Yup, I heard this on the early morning news today.

And also the local natives (so to speak -- natives since emancipation) have been demonstrating and rioting in the big city to the north of me as of yesterday.

Today is a big AIDS walk so their attention will be diverted to the west side of town near the walk.

Therefore I sneaked into the east side of town early this morning to go into the office and get some things to come back home and work from home some more.

Cops in every city in the country should start doing drive-by shootings on every ghetto street corner.....kill every gang-banger, pimp and crack dealer out there....thousands of them. Nothing else will stop this other than sheer terror...period.
Not exactly.

More likely though they will continue a lot of their trigger happy policing and continue to spark more demonstrations, riots, and cop murders.

Some towns are taking it upon themselves to retrain the police. The big city to the south of me has had pretty good success and this was on the news.

The big city to the north of me needs more work.

The big city to the east of us all is a war zone like the dark side of the moon though.

The democrats and black people now have a serious pr problem. America is sick of this shit.
There is no problem for the DEMs.

They don't give a rats azz about cop shootings.

They (the DEMs) can't wait for the big party in November.

Not exactly.

More likely though they will continue a lot of their trigger happy policing and continue to spark more demonstrations, riots, and cop murders.

Some towns are taking it upon themselves to retrain the police. The big city to the south of me has had pretty good success and this was on the news.

The big city to the north of me needs more work.

The big city to the east of us all is a war zone like the dark side of the moon though.

"trigger-happy policing"? GFY....both the Minnesota and Baton Rouge shooting involved blacks with pistols on or near them.

Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News
One out of a thousand. Congrats on being a gullible fool
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent
now tell me what group those white men belonged to that has waged war on the Police for not letting them live their illegal lifestyle.
of the approximately 1001 people killed by police this year in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.

why dont we hear about the whites that are killed? Oh thats right, they usually deserve it and we dont have to cater to whites to keep them from acting like rabid animals.

Police say couple who fatally shot 2 Vegas police officers and civilian believed law enforcement the 'oppressor' | Fox News
One out of a thousand. Congrats on being a gullible fool
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent
now tell me what group those white men belonged to that has waged war on the Police for not letting them live their illegal lifestyle.
of the approximately 1001 people killed by police this year in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.

why dont we hear about the whites that are killed? Oh thats right, they usually deserve it and we dont have to cater to whites to keep them from acting like rabid animals.

Why don't you make a fuss about whites killed? IDK, best guess is you don't give a fuck and want blacks to act the same because that's a virtuous trait.

Now I dont exactly hold any love for obama but, I will say to those that are always complaining that he does not speak out against these things (self included) he did at least on this ocassion step up with what I would consider a well worded (not his words Im sure) response to the senseless shootings of the officers.
For the first time in 8 years, good job

"For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault," Obama said. "These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop. ...These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. They right no wrongs. They advance no causes."

Forum List

Back