Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Police say he was a lone shooter.
Does he have ties to BLM or are we just making an assumption.
I have to know this before I start posting crap about BLM.

He's black and doesn't want to see blacks shot by police...to many that will translate into him being a BLM leader or co-founder.

No but he judging from his actions, he's probably very sympathetic to BLM and their aims.

He's black and doesn't want to see blacks shot by police...to many that will translate into him being a BLM leader or co-founder.

No but he judging from his actions, he's probably very sympathetic to BLM and their aims.
I agree with this personally, however at this time with the information that is out there, it would be negligent to pin this on a BLM action. (although there would be no surprise on my part)

Msnbc is reporting that he is a member of an anti American radical group. Unconfirmed but reported.

America is officially a full fledged Banana republic.

Very sad.
Why do you hate bananas

I don't lol...

America: Banana Republic without the bananas.

200_s.gif

h_1464074603_8507120_fbccc4cfd2.jpg

obama-banana.jpg

ao111_zpsb97377f5.jpg

I agree with this personally, however at this time with the information that is out there, it would be negligent to pin this on a BLM action. (although there would be no surprise on my part)

I agree and that's why nobody is attributing this latest horror to BLM, until more information is known about the whole situation.

Msnbc is reporting that he is a member of an anti American radical group. Unconfirmed but reported.

An anti-American radical group ie. Traitors.

Everyone is reporting that.

Report: Sovereign Citizens, a growing anti-government movement | ADL

Since 2009, the anti-government extremist "sovereign citizen" movement has experienced a tremendous resurgence, growing in numbers and activity--including violent activity--across the United States.

This resurgence is causing a number of problems:

• Significant Growth.Although the sovereign citizen's sister movement, the militia movement, has garnered more publicity, the sovereign citizen movement is also growing, is larger than the militia movement, and engages in a much greater amount of criminal activity.
  • Potential for Violence.Sovereign citizen criminal activity includes violent acts, exemplified recently by the brutal murder of two West Memphis police officers at the hands of a father and son pair of sovereign citizens in May 2010. Spontaneous sovereign citizen violence, especially during traffic stops and visits to residences, poses a significant risk to law enforcement officers and public officials.

Well, the widows and orphans will have GOP thoughts and prayers to console them.

And democrats will supply the shooters.....

Yeah, of course it’s liberals buying all of those guns. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

Nope. Conservatives buy them. Liberals steal them.

Link?

Here ya go....

ATF: Multiple arrests made in smash-and-grab gun store robbery

Three arrested after 'credible threat' to officers in Baton Rouge

Nothing said they were liberals.

Take 60+ years of the undermining, mocking, de-legitimizing, demonizing, and marginalizing of morality and respect for any form of authority or expectation of personal responsibility or restraint; add almost 8 years of the thoughtless, arrogant, irresponsible fomenting of racial and social division from the very top with the very eager assistance of a corrupt and compliant media, do everything you can to make a mockery of religion (except that one you're scared of) and make a religion out of victimhood, and just what the fuck do you expect to happen?

Congratulations leftists, relativists, mindless partisans, pseudo-Marxists, irresponsible academia-assholes, and wannabe elitist incompetents in positions of undeserved and utterly unqualified power. You fucking scumbag pestilence are getting what you've wanted all along. The weather forecast is for overground and you fucking enemies of humanity couldn't be more pleased.

Unk, you have got to learn to quit holding back. Tell us what you REALLY think.

And democrats will supply the shooters.....

Yeah, of course it’s liberals buying all of those guns. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

Link?

Here ya go....

They're n!ggers....
If I have to say more you're a complete dolt.

To say recent BLM events played no part is ridiculous. Like saying Nice trucker not inspired by islam terrorist rhetoric.

Suddenly?....go to Baton Rouge to ambush Police? Please.

Link?

Here ya go....

They're n!ggers....

I knew that i should not have taken you off of "ignore". Thankfully, that can easily be rectified.

Link?

Here ya go....

They're n!ggers....

:fu:

Link?

Here ya go....

They're n!ggers....

Ahh, you’re stereotyping. So, that means that all white cop killers were representing conservatives everywhere? Right?

Ahh, you’re stereotyping. So, that means that all white cop killers were representing conservatives everywhere? Right?
be a good guess that many of the white cop killers are conservatives.
but the difference is how the rest of the conservatives act.
Most conservatives will not back the white cop killers, yet it seems that liberals are almost always backing the black cop killers with some BS about how it is justified.
Not the killer that is in question, its the response from the rest of the group that indicates a failure.

be a good guess that many of the white cop killers are conservatives.
but the difference is how the rest of the conservatives act.
Most conservatives will not back the white cop killers, yet it seems that liberals are almost always backing the black cop killers with some BS about how it is justified.
Not the killer that is in question, its the response from the rest of the group that indicates a failure.

And I’ve noticed you have came armed with not one quote backing up your statement.
Massive fail.

Here’s an idea…

I will state here and now that nobody who kills a cop represents my views. Nobody. When you hit a cop (much less shoot at them), you’ve got a screw loose and you represent nobody I know—much less me.

Why the right wing has to assign a political party to someone is just another sign of a once-proud ideology spasming as it falls further into being a footnote to history.

Dylan Roof is a nut job. He is not a political figure; likely knows little about political science outside of what he “thinks” he knows.
This guy Gavin _______ whatever his name is, doesn’t represent me any more than Dylan represents you.

Agreed?

Forum List

Back