Three cops shot in Baton Rouge

Are you calling other races “animalistic degenerates”?

**how much you want to bet, we won’t get a “yes or no” answer??

I'm calling blacks degenera

You’re calling them what? And please confirm you’re a Trump supporter.

I could call Idi Amin a degenerate and you'd claim he was a nice guy.

I would agree with you.

When you called “blacks degenera”…that didn’t make sense.

I am asking you to clarify…

And to confirm you’re a Trump supporter.

It doesnt matter who I support,killing cops for doing their job makes you a degenerate whatever color you may be.

I agree it makes you a degenerate. That is why I say that degenerates do not speak for masses no matter how much you conservatives try to tie one to the other.

My question to you that you keep tap dancing around like a cute little girl is this… you stated “I’m calling blacks degenera”. Degenera isn’t a word. So I am hoping you’ll share with us how you feel about blacks so we can see just how racist you are from your own words (words that actually show up in a dictionary somewhere).

Now, answer the question and stop running.

Bottom line (all these threads): Police are human. I have not seen a bad shoot. The husky kid in Cleveland. ?....unfortunate.

These leftist expect Police 100% perfect robots 24-7 nationwide. But the out of contol savages can do no wrong?

It will never be what DemWitted loons expect. Police deal with scum of earth all shift. What will happen is less great Police will become the norm. Nobody will want the job to fight 300lb animals for $800/wk take home. They will lower standards until criminals become the Cop.

The idea to "shoot up the nation" because wolf blitzer says Cop shot "innocent"
Is insanity. Even if a mistake is made, move on. Forgive the Cop almost always.
The mother of a cop said it best at the town hall with obummer, who has her child's back?

I thought it was the president! Oops guess not. She figured that out as well.

Why don't you make a fuss about whites killed? IDK, best guess is you don't give a fuck and want blacks to act the same because that's a virtuous trait.
best guess is that when someone is acting in such a manner that gets him killed, regardless of color we are able to understand that its not an attack on our race.
Maybe if blacks as a whole started to act civilized, we would see the numbers drop.

So the reason you didn't bitch about the 500 whites shot by cops is because all them white boys were crazy? Thats statistically impossible.
Im sorry, I missed the threads you started to speak out against the death of these innocent whites. Please link me back to them so I can read through and come back with a formal apology to you.

After a year with no answers in Fairfax police slaying of John Geer, family sues

I expect you to apologize as promised.
apology offered.

That's your formal apology after assuming so much and being wrong?

Police say he was a lone shooter.
Does he have ties to BLM or are we just making an assumption.
I have to know this before I start posting crap about BLM.

He's black and doesn't want to see blacks shot by police...to many that will translate into him being a BLM leader or co-founder.

No but he judging from his actions, he's probably very sympathetic to BLM and their aims.

Yeah the main tenant of BLM is being against police abuses in the black community...the only way he could not be sympathetic is to find something from him saying he would love to be gunned down by cops for minor reasons.

5 Facts about the killer:

1. Long, Who Served in the Marines, Registered a Website Under the Name Cosmo Setepenra in April After 2 Years Living in Africa

2. He Went to Dallas After the Attack on Police There, He Says in a Video Posted to Youtube

3. He Dropped Out of College for a ‘Spiritual’ Trip to Africa, His ‘Ancestral Homeland’

4. Long, Wearing Black With His Face Covered, Began Shooting ‘Indiscriminately’ as Officers Responded to a Call for a Man With an ‘Assault Rifle’

5. The Shooting Comes After Several Days of Protests in Baton Rouge Over the Fatal Police Shooting of Alton Sterling

1. Long, Who Served in the Marines, Registered a Website Under the Name Cosmo Setepenra in April After 2 Years Living in Africa

2. He Went to Dallas After the Attack on Police There, He Says in a Video Posted to Youtube

3. He Dropped Out of College for a ‘Spiritual’ Trip to Africa, His ‘Ancestral Homeland’

4. Long, Wearing Black With His Face Covered, Began Shooting ‘Indiscriminately’ as Officers Responded to a Call for a Man With an ‘Assault Rifle’

5. The Shooting Comes After Several Days of Protests in Baton Rouge Over the Fatal Police Shooting of Alton Sterling

Another military dude huh?

Apparently this guy was a member of some anti-tax separatist group out of Kansas City named Gavin Long. Here's his FB page, Gavin Long | Facebook, and his Dad's. Daddy looks like Phil Robertson. :)

Bob Long | Facebook

Got the wrong Gavin, try again. I bet you were just hoping.

lol...I was going on the news he was one of those tax separatists like Bundy. Never heard of a black one. :)

So you ASSumed? :) joking

Another military dude huh?

Yep, that turned into just another thug, and now that's how he'll be remembered.

I'm calling blacks degenera

I would agree with you.

It doesnt matter who I support,killing cops for doing their job makes you a degenerate whatever color you may be.

I agree it makes you a degenerate. That is why I say that degenerates do not speak for masses no matter how much you conservatives try to tie one to the other.

My question to you that you keep tap dancing around like a cute little girl is this… you stated “I’m calling blacks degenera”. Degenera isn’t a word. So I am hoping you’ll share with us how you feel about blacks so we can see just how racist you are from your own words (words that actually show up in a dictionary somewhere).

Can you not read? It's spelled "degenerate" what you're seeing is something else.
I know plenty of black people who would laugh in your face about your stance on the issue.

I can appreciate a good middle finger among friends.....

I would agree with you.

Can you not read? It's spelled "degenerate" what you're seeing is something else.
I know plenty of black people who would laugh in your face about your stance on the issue.

Lol..You don't know any blacks lol

I was going to post "Cosmo's" website but see others have.

Another fucking nutcase with a gun!

Forum List

Back