Three sea otters shot to death near Santa Cruz

Three sea otters shot to death near Santa Cruz; Reward offered
Updated: 12:07 PM PDT Aug 29, 2016

In East Texas and Louisiana along the Sabine, folks knew who poached in order to eat as opposed, and we knew how to deal with the stupids.

I love otters, they're so cute, I hope the idiots that did this are caught and punished.

I wasn't aware that people ate otters.
They clowns want the skins, or kill the parents to get the kits, raise them a bit, and sell them at outrageous prices.

How sick on every level.
Henry would see no problem with eating otters.
All the problems in the world and you're going ape#### over some dang sea otters...really.

In East Texas and Louisiana along the Sabine, folks knew who poached in order to eat as opposed, and we knew how to deal with the stupids.

I love otters, they're so cute, I hope the idiots that did this are caught and punished.

They clowns want the skins, or kill the parents to get the kits, raise them a bit, and sell them at outrageous prices.

How sick on every level.
All the problems in the world and you're going ape#### over some dang sea otters...really.
You live in the middle of lower Idaho, so there, know nothing, boy. :lol: I bet Joseph Smith believed in hunting only for the dinner table, so get on board, otter boy.

I wasn't aware that people ate otters, they're so adorable, only nasty people would want to harm them and eat them.

SaeOtterRaft.jpg

So cute and adorable, I want one.

10374e951286014faf20eb2c81175584.jpg

You can have one if you really want it. They're a hot ticket item on the black market exotic pets market.

How sick on every level.
You live in the middle of lower Idaho, so there, know nothing, boy. :lol: I bet Joseph Smith believed in hunting only for the dinner table, so get on board, otter boy.
And Idaho has otters.

How sick on every level.
And Idaho has otters.
ya, there are about as many otters as there is democrats.

How sick on every level.
And Idaho has otters.
ya, there are about as many otters as there is democrats.
Seven?

Forum List

Back