Three steps to restoring the american economy.

That's true. The purpose of taxation isn't to generate revenue for the government.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only in the lefturd mind. To the lefturds, taxation represents an opportunity to reward friends and stick it to enemies. That's the problem right there.

Halliburton comes to mind.
WHy? Halliburton supplied necessary services. And is a profitable company.
Solyndra comes to mind, along with the dozens of other failed green companies Obama and the Dems have poured taxpayer funds into.

The steps needed to restoring the American economy

1. Raise the minimum wage to $10/hr

2. Any able bodied people on the government dole must work for the community for the welfare they receive or minimum wage if they can't find work.

3. Get rid of all payroll taxs & remove all loopholes. Everyone must pay 19% tax on all income regardless of source.

4. Tariff any country who tariffs imports from US or subsidizes their exports to US.

5. Pass law that says financial professionals act in a fiduciary responsible manor for their clients & not just to benefit themselves or to screw people out of their money.

1. Because having raised it thus far has brought tremendous prosperity, right?
2. If they can't find work what are they going to do?
3. A good idea. I dont know 19% but there is some appropriate number out there.
4. Because trade wars have always strengthened an economy,right?
5. This is already the law.

Wages have grown at a disproportionate rate vs. expenses.
Non-sequitur.

We have the best science instutitions on earth. The conservatives want to do away with them...These people are dead wrong.

Please post which science institutions we have that are the best and then post which ones conservatives want to do away with. And then post the names of these conservatives.

Only in the lefturd mind. To the lefturds, taxation represents an opportunity to reward friends and stick it to enemies. That's the problem right there.

Solyndra comes to mind, along with the dozens of other failed green companies Obama and the Dems have poured taxpayer funds into.

Halliburton had direct ties to the White House, billions still missing, fled to the UAE.

Solyndra, as well as all solar panel manufacturers failed due to China directly subsidizing their companies.

Halliburton had direct ties to the White House, billions still missing, fled to the UAE.

Solyndra, as well as all solar panel manufacturers failed due to China directly subsidizing their companies.
Uh no they did not have direct ties to the WH. Billions are not missing.
Solyndra failed because it was designed to fail. Bush's administration had refused funding for that reason.
/fail.

In my many months here I've read every one of your posts and I've never seen anything more erudite than, "You're an idiot."
Yup, The Rabbi exudes lack of confidence in his ability to back up any of his puddle deep notions on economics, so 95% of his arguments consist of stuff you'd hear from one 13 year old trying to insult another one.

It is almost cringe worthy watching him make a fool of himself. :lol:

In my many months here I've read every one of your posts and I've never seen anything more erudite than, "You're an idiot."
Yup, The Rabbi exudes lack of confidence in his ability to back up any of his puddle deep notions on economics, so 95% of his arguments consist of stuff you'd hear from one 13 year old trying to insult another one.

You have yet to make a coherent point in this thread. Or any other.
/fail.

The steps needed to restoring the American economy

1. Raise the minimum wage to $10/hr to get all workers & their families off government dole & shrink government.

2. Any able bodied people on the government dole must work for the community for the welfare they receive or minimum wage if they can't find work.

3. Get rid of all payroll taxes & remove all loopholes. Everyone must pay 19% tax on all income regardless of source.

4. Tariff any country who tariffs imports from US or subsidizes their exports to US.

5. Pass law that says financial professionals must act in a fiduciary responsible manor for their clients & not just a ponzi scheme to benefit themselves or to screw people out of their money.

A tax increase for the middle class? A couple making $35k/yr using only personal deductions pay (actual) 4% in Federal tax.

$35k is no longer a middle class family, it would take $50k to $250k to live middle class today. Plus I should have said pay 19% on all income above the poverty level as the only deduction as that is the flat tax plan. However currently factoring in payroll tax on people making $35k, they pay a higher effective tax rate than Mitt Romney making millions a year.

That's true. The purpose of taxation isn't to generate revenue for the government.

Hell the USAF still does "No Bid Contracts" With Boeing & Lockheed. Space-X Elon Musk just filed suit against them for taking only the highest bid & eliminating all other potential bidders. Boeing will settle out of court by paying him off, but the cost to tax payers will still be the highest possible. On top of that we were fleeced out of $70 billion for a few F-22 planes that will never see combat & they melt in the rain. This was another crony defense contractor funding program.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, what is a KNB? I'm not sure if I'm being commended or insulted.

Sorry, I'll be more specific.
You're an idiot. Your ideas are moronic and ill considered.
Was that clearer?

Your ilk make me laugh and I WOULD laugh if it weren't so sorry.
So, you want to do more of the same thing that has been done for the last 30 yrs and hasn't worked?? YOU, sir, are the idiot.

I'm sorry, what is a KNB? I'm not sure if I'm being commended or insulted.

Was that clearer?

So, you want to do more of the same thing that has been done for the last 30 yrs and hasn't worked?? YOU, sir, are the idiot.

Are we richer now than 30 years ago? Are wages higher now than 30 years ago? Is the standard of living higher now than 30 years ago?
Yeah, tell me who the idiot is. If protectionism worked East Germany would be an economic powerhouse. Face it, you've never taken an economics course, nor read a book on the subject.

/fail.

Here's an Idea! Go give yourself another circumcision but continue down the shaft further until you get to the base, then, continue around your nutsack and get rid of that shit so you can no longer breed. You will have no more children that will repeat your type of sheer delusional crap.

Last edited:

You tend to get used to it if you just consider that even dogs are liked in society..

Was that clearer?

Are we richer now than 30 years ago? Are wages higher now than 30 years ago? Is the standard of living higher now than 30 years ago?
Yeah, tell me who the idiot is. If protectionism worked East Germany would be an economic powerhouse. Face it, you've never taken an economics course, nor read a book on the subject.

Please! Someone kick this guy and wake him up!

/fail.

Here's an Idea! Go give yourself another circumcision but continue down the shaft further until you get to the base, then, continue around your nutsack and get rid of that shit so you can no longer breed. You will have no more children that will repeat your type of sheer delusional crap.

OK you're just another ignorant sock. We know what to do with your type.

/fail.

OK you're just another ignorant sock. We know what to do with your type.

Hey rabbeye....BLAM!!!!!!!!.....2nd amendment.

Forum List

Back