Three steps to restoring the american economy.

Actually the rabbi is sick of having to debunk the same crap you economically ignorant morons post every week.

Very civil. Maybe you should propose alternative solutions instead of trolling.

And thank you SteadyMercury!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That's easy: reduce regulations. Institute tort reform. Eliminate duplicate entitlement programs. Close tax loopholes in exchange for lower rates across the board.
There's probably more but that would sufficiently cause the economy to grow so much it wouldn't matter.

Reduce Regulations...Which ones in which Industries? Not quite as safe as it sounds. Especially in construction and electronic equipment.

Institute Tort Reform...By reviewing how many tens of thousands of Case Law decisions?

Eliminate duplicate entitlement programs...Probably the only idea here that wouldn't require a multi-year survey.

Tax loopholes in exchange for lower rates across the board...Medium and small businesses would collapse quickly.

Simple minds echo simple solutions.

The way to repair the economy is simple.

Strengthen the middle class.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Companies with 300 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure. Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

You learned this getting your masters in business from Columbia, dintcha, poseur?

The conceited one can't address a post but is delivering stupidity again.

The way to repair the economy is simple.

Strengthen the middle class.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Companies with 300 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure. Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

You learned this getting your masters in business from Columbia, dintcha, poseur?

I actually addressed your so called points some time ago. That was when you claimed that importers wouldn't be affected by a price freeze because they were already in this country. Or something equally ludicrous.
Needless to say you adequately proven you have no, zero, economics education. And precious little of any other kind.

I actually addressed your so called points some time ago. That was when you claimed that importers wouldn't be affected by a price freeze because they were already in this country. Or something equally ludicrous.
Needless to say you adequately proven you have no, zero, economics education. And precious little of any other kind.

In my many months here I've read every one of your posts and I've never seen anything more erudite than, "You're an idiot.".
I'm sure someone of your caliber can zip off some economic insight with little effort.
Maybe not.

In my many months here I've read every one of your posts and I've never seen anything more erudite than, "You're an idiot.".
I'm sure someone of your caliber can zip off some economic insight with little effort.
Maybe not.

LOL. The irony is strong with this one.

Stupid comments are not addressing an issue.

Fools hear what they want. Wise men what they need.

Fools hear what they want. Wise men what they need.

I rest my case......:cuckoo:

I've got 10. :)

1.Eliminate FICA
2.Increase SS payment to $2,000 per month and fund it out of the general revenue
2.Eliminate corporate taxes
3.Medicare for all – including nursing care
4.Free education for all – state and local colleges and universities – up to post-grad
5.Stipend for attending college
6.Increase standard income tax deduction
7.Increase government spending to reach full employment (Job Guarantee) and supercharge aggregate demand – New Deal 2.0
8.Nationalization of the banking system
9.Provide money to struggling states and municipalities on a per capita basis
10.Tax the very wealthy at a higher rate with progressive taxation (not for revenue but ensure a free and sovereign state).

Last edited:

1.Eliminate FICA
2.Increase SS payment to $2,000 per month and fund it out of the general revenue
4.Free education for all – state and local colleges and universities – up to post-grad
7.Increase government spending to reach full employment (Job Guarantee) and supercharge aggregate demand – New Deal 2.0
10.Tax the very wealthy at a higher rate with progressive taxation (not for revenue but ensure a free and sovereign state).

I've got one.
1. Print a bunch of free money and give everyone a million dollars.

1.Eliminate FICA

I've got one.

Would you care to explain what type of federal spending is printing $$$ and what type of federal spending isn't printing $$$?

Hint: the government spends first and taxes back what is already spent.

1.Eliminate FICA

I've got one.

Would you care to explain what type of federal spending is printing $$$ and what type of federal spending isn't printing $$$?

That's true. The purpose of taxation isn't to generate revenue for the government.

I've got one.

That's true. The purpose of taxation isn't to generate revenue for the government.

Only in the lefturd mind. To the lefturds, taxation represents an opportunity to reward friends and stick it to enemies. That's the problem right there.

The steps needed to restoring the American economy

1. Raise the minimum wage to $10/hr to get all workers & their families off government dole & shrink government.

2. Any able bodied people on the government dole must work for the community for the welfare they receive or minimum wage if they can't find work.

3. Get rid of all payroll taxes & remove all loopholes. Everyone must pay 19% tax on all income regardless of source.

4. Tariff any country who tariffs imports from US or subsidizes their exports to US.

5. Pass law that says financial professionals must act in a fiduciary responsible manor for their clients & not just a ponzi scheme to benefit themselves or to screw people out of their money.

Last edited:

1. Raise the minimum wage to $10/hr

2. Any able bodied people on the government dole must work for the community for the welfare they receive or minimum wage if they can't find work.

3. Get rid of all payroll taxs & remove all loopholes. Everyone must pay 19% tax on all income regardless of source.

4. Tariff any country who tariffs imports from US or subsidizes their exports to US.

5. Pass law that says financial professionals act in a fiduciary responsible manor for their clients & not just to benefit themselves or to screw people out of their money.

1. Because having raised it thus far has brought tremendous prosperity, right?
2. If they can't find work what are they going to do?
3. A good idea. I dont know 19% but there is some appropriate number out there.
4. Because trade wars have always strengthened an economy,right?
5. This is already the law.

1. Raise the minimum wage to $10/hr to get all workers & their families off government dole & shrink government.

3. Get rid of all payroll taxes & remove all loopholes. Everyone must pay 19% tax on all income regardless of source.

5. Pass law that says financial professionals must act in a fiduciary responsible manor for their clients & not just a ponzi scheme to benefit themselves or to screw people out of their money.

A tax increase for the middle class? A couple making $35k/yr using only personal deductions pay (actual) 4% in Federal tax.

1. Raise the minimum wage to $10/hr

3. Get rid of all payroll taxs & remove all loopholes. Everyone must pay 19% tax on all income regardless of source.

5. Pass law that says financial professionals act in a fiduciary responsible manor for their clients & not just to benefit themselves or to screw people out of their money.

1. Because having raised it thus far has brought tremendous prosperity, right?
2. If they can't find work what are they going to do?
3. A good idea. I dont know 19% but there is some appropriate number out there.
4. Because trade wars have always strengthened an economy,right?
5. This is already the law.

Wages have grown at a disproportionate rate vs. expenses.

Only in the lefturd mind. To the lefturds, taxation represents an opportunity to reward friends and stick it to enemies. That's the problem right there.

Halliburton comes to mind.

Forum List

Back