Three Weeks Till 4th Of July.More "Worlds Dumbest Accidents" To Be Expected?

With the horrible drought here in calif, I KNOW some idiot is going to fire off some rockets, regardless. It's a given.
I always drop my pants and fire off a rocket on the fourth....
with 4th of july on a saturday, wouldn't surprise me if the "Bored Kids" start making explosions at 2 or 3am on thursday night as us working people are sleeping.
That will be me....firing off late at night
you mean like Joe Biden warning burgurlers that you are home? watch out for planes.
Planes are flying my neighbors yard?
yes, maybe even UFO's, so double check before shooting into the stratosphere.

My neighbor goes to work at 4:30 am at the chicken plant, she will be up when I fire 'em off.....

Turkey season is over for now, but it starts in Oct.....We have several here...So I shoot rockets at them.....and the bunnies....and eagles, red tail hawks..Hell, just about everyone get's it from this pyromaniac....

Turkey season is over for now, but it starts in Oct.....We have several here...So I shoot rockets at them.....and the bunnies....and eagles, red tail hawks..Hell, just about everyone get's it from this pyromaniac....
yah, but i will feel sorry for all of the bigfoots that get scared. i wonder where they run off to when hearing gun fire.

yah, but i will feel sorry for all of the bigfoots that get scared. i wonder where they run off to when hearing gun fire.
Hangin' with the dogz in my room..They made a movie about der one in NE Oklahoma.....

:blowup:Did anyone hear the story of a Florida Man who recently blew both his arms off making fireworks? It's beyond unthinkable. Why would anyone want to make fireworks right out of their home? This is the first major accident so far of the 2015 "Dumb 4th Of July Mishaps". ,So what can we expect this time around? Young adults will do anything for instant fame on You-Tube. Guess we will just have to wait till July 3rd for the first stories of inanimate objects inadvertently exploding because of the worlds dumbest scientists forgot to take precautions.:oops-28:
I don't see how I survived the way we abused fireworks when I was a kid.

And we had badass shit like Cherry Bombs, M-80's and Silver Salutes.

Rocket wars were the most dangerous things we did.

I let my kids have fireworks, but I never let them have them unsupervised.

Back in the day, I guess we were "free range" kids.

Did a lot of stupid stuff, and was lucky to survive it.

and this is the link of that Florida Man who blew off his arms. gee, how will he be able to use the toilet now?
Florida Man Blows Off Arms Making Fireworks With Coffee Bossip
I had a friend in JRHS who blew off his arm trying to blow up and nests.

Idiot had unwrapped scores of firecrackers and let a spark get to the powder while he was holding the can he put it in.

Truly fucked him up; he lost the arm just below the shoulder.

Never was mentally or physically the same after that, and last I heard was near death.

:blowup:Did anyone hear the story of a Florida Man who recently blew both his arms off making fireworks? It's beyond unthinkable. Why would anyone want to make fireworks right out of their home? This is the first major accident so far of the 2015 "Dumb 4th Of July Mishaps". ,So what can we expect this time around? Young adults will do anything for instant fame on You-Tube. Guess we will just have to wait till July 3rd for the first stories of inanimate objects inadvertently exploding because of the worlds dumbest scientists forgot to take precautions.:oops-28:
They don't "forget" to take precautions.
There are many reasons why fireworks and people, certain types do not mix well.
bravado. Stupidity. "I can fix that". Redneck engineering.....Not wanting to look like a wimp ( here light this firecracker and hold it as long as ( BOOM) you can..Uh oh...You lost a finger and a thumb).....all kinds of stupid shit....
Me? I follow the the standard instructions .....No worries
and how about all of those stories of either a fireworks factory or store blowing up? I am pretty sure I recall of some guy smoking in a fireworks store, and that started a domino effect of explosions.
Yep...Those too....
Just south of here, on the SC state line there is enough class C( now called 1.4G ) ordinance to start a revolution....
I have seen people leave the stores with two or three full sized shopping carts full of stuff.
I asked one of the managers what was the largest single purchase...He said some guy spent over $2k......
There is a guy who lives in a middle class subdivision near here. Every Independence Day, he spends his own money and sets up on a hill above a lake next to the golf course. He lights it up for a good 2.5 hours. People come by to watch.....And willingly toss ones fives and tens into a 5 gallon bucket....Rumor is he spends over $2,000 each year

Yeah..We didn't have the stuff they make today...Back then is was block busters, M-80's, cherry bombs, "ash cans"..The bigger the boom, the more we wanted it...
We did all kinds of dumb shit....
Back when those 40 gallon steel trash cans were the norm, we would go around looking for ones we could grab and drag into the street. We'd take our explosive du jour light the fuse fuse,, drop it in and close the lid.....Then RUN LIKE HELL....The sound was deafening....Oh...We actually did this with an honor code. If there was garbage in the can we passed. It had to be empty.

i wonder what the fad will be this time? blowing up manicans wearing masks of "All Of Our Favorite Democrats"? i wonder what parts of the manicans they will be shoving M-80's into.

bravado. Stupidity. "I can fix that". Redneck engineering.....Not wanting to look like a wimp ( here light this firecracker and hold it as long as ( BOOM) you can..Uh oh...You lost a finger and a thumb).....all kinds of stupid shit....
and how about all of those stories of either a fireworks factory or store blowing up? I am pretty sure I recall of some guy smoking in a fireworks store, and that started a domino effect of explosions.
Yep...Those too....
Just south of here, on the SC state line there is enough class C( now called 1.4G ) ordinance to start a revolution....
I have seen people leave the stores with two or three full sized shopping carts full of stuff.
I asked one of the managers what was the largest single purchase...He said some guy spent over $2k......
There is a guy who lives in a middle class subdivision near here. Every Independence Day, he spends his own money and sets up on a hill above a lake next to the golf course. He lights it up for a good 2.5 hours. People come by to watch.....And willingly toss ones fives and tens into a 5 gallon bucket....Rumor is he spends over $2,000 each year
I spent 25 years two lots away from the launching pad for one of the largest Christmas fireworks displays in the country.

It was awesome, but, I preferred to view it from hills 20 miles outside of town.

Was amazing to see the better part of a half million dollars just go up in smoke.

Yeah..We didn't have the stuff they make today...Back then is was block busters, M-80's, cherry bombs, "ash cans"..The bigger the boom, the more we wanted it...
We did all kinds of dumb shit....
Back when those 40 gallon steel trash cans were the norm, we would go around looking for ones we could grab and drag into the street. We'd take our explosive du jour light the fuse fuse,, drop it in and close the lid.....Then RUN LIKE HELL....The sound was deafening....Oh...We actually did this with an honor code. If there was garbage in the can we passed. It had to be empty.

The pranks we pulled with fireworks would be "T-word" today.

Yep...Those too....
I spent 25 years two lots away from the launching pad for one of the largest Christmas fireworks displays in the country.

It was awesome, but, I preferred to view it from hills 20 miles outside of town.

Was amazing to see the better part of a half million dollars just go up in smoke.
something is bound to go wrong this year, why not, it happens every year, we go to work on the following monday hearing the local fireworks accident story. often caused by Democrats!

The best fire works I ever had was in the Army Nasty Guard, when out in the field doing manures, we would do camp raids and fake battle scenarios..we had a device called and artillery simulator which would whistle then explode, they were perfect for as new device being used called a plastic out house, to us po folk, but you rich ones call it a porta-potty, but them artillery shells did a better number than any cherry bomb or M-80 I ever flush...It would level the entire porta-potty unit..And when the simulator went off it made a huge flash.....Then we went back to drinking beer and smoking weed...

Forum List

Back