Zone1 Through out history did Black people treat people better compared to white people? Or is it generally equal.

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We have seen radical lefties suggest that black folks treated their slaves better compared to whites. I’ve seen them attempt to justify this by bringing up random one off examples of a black person freeing a slave.

But in fact during the times of the Roman Empire the gladiators who may have been black or white, were sometimes freed via the wooden sword.

Additionally there are plenty of examples of slaves being treated horrifically in Africa, Asia Europe or in America. So it’s quite obvious, I would say that generally speaking white people and Black people throughout history, treated others equally bad or equally good.

I respect the history of all peoples. But I have noticed that the left wingers in America specifically the radical left are probably the most racist people in the country at this current moment. Not only how they approach current events, but how they approach historical topics. Again, I’m not talking about all lefties. But this is specifically the radical BLM left.

Instead of trying to bring people together, the radical left will say America was unique and evil in the slave trade while Africans treated their slaves wonderfully… They are either so drugged out, racist or brainwashed that they actually believe that a slave in Africa had a better life than a slave in America.

Forum List

Back