🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Throwing Burisma Biden to the wolves...Are Dems sure he’ll be able to endure the pressure that’s about to be levied upon him?

Hmm

Trump filled the front row of at least one debate with women involved with Bill Clinton, women that Hillary had called trailer trash , etc.

Maybe he'll fill the front row with teenage girls with long hair to distract Joe.
Or maybe we can fill the front row with the 25 women who claim Trump sexually assaulted them or the woman who claims Trump raped her at 13

Sniffing hair pales by comparison

I’m almost feel bad for the old fragile geezer.
I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
View attachment 352224

Im looking forward to it.

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

The Emperor will be up there without any clothes.

Yep, Biden may come prepared, but he won't remember any of it.
He'll remember more than trump will. Guaranteed.

LOL...and you're basing that on what? Some of Bidens outstanding mumblings?
Based on his correct prediction of trumps failure almost 5 months ago.

As usual you conservatives are pushing a false narrative. Hopefully this time people don't fall for it.

Hmm

Trump filled the front row of at least one debate with women involved with Bill Clinton, women that Hillary had called trailer trash , etc.

Maybe he'll fill the front row with teenage girls with long hair to distract Joe.
That didn't help him against Clinton. He lost the popular vote. Biden is going to chew trump up.

I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
View attachment 352224

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

What Trump does not remember, he replaces with “alternative facts”. Something Biden will exploit.
True. trump is fucking with a pro. This ain't ted cruz or rubio. This man is an expert policymaker and top notch public official. This man was VP on one of the greatest administrations in modern history. trump won't be at a rally where nobody can rebut his madness. It should be classic.

View attachment 352224

As usual you conservatives are pushing a false narrative. Hopefully this time people don't fall for it.
Trump can no longer run on his amazing economy. He must now run on how well he led the country during the worst epidemic in a hundred years.

Most Americans are not happy with his lack of action

Still dreaming. That is all it is. A dream.

Hmm

That didn't help him against Clinton. He lost the popular vote. Biden is going to chew trump up.
We know Trump will once again lose the popular vote in 2020. The question is......How much?

He was able to play the Electoral Vote to compensate for losing by 3 percent. Can he do it by losing by 5 percent? 8 percent?

That is doubtful

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 352224

Trump can no longer run on his amazing economy. He must now run on how well he led the country during the worst epidemic in a hundred years.

/----/ Sure he can run on the economy, in spite of Blue State Govs sabotaging it.

View attachment 352224

He is going to try pushing the lie about what Obama didn't do to the VP who was there. Then he's going to try giving himself credit for the economy he inherited from the man he will be debating. trump is about to face his own personal Armageddon and he ain't ready for the ass whipin he has got coming.

Hmm

We know Trump will once again lose the popular vote in 2020. The question is......How much?

He was able to play the Electoral Vote to compensate for losing by 3 percent. Can he do it by losing by 5 percent? 8 percent?

That is doubtful

I pray to God that he loses the fictitious popular vote by a much larger margin...We want to know that more filth in Loon York and Mexifornia stand against a Trump presidency...we know his platform is on point when he’s despised by Leftist filth.

Hmm

Won’t that just remind Trump of his great times with Epstein?

View attachment 352224

/----/ Sure he can run on the economy, in spite of Blue State Govs sabotaging it.
The Great Trump economy has imploded

Trump will be evaluated on his leadership during a national crisis. He has been a disaster

He's a demrat which means he can get away with most anything he wants.

Are you guys still going with this Burisma nonsense?

I thought you’d have moved on already.
In the context of presidential debates and what is likely to come up in them, are you seriously pretending that Trump and Biden are going to ignore scandals that you think are old news? Heck, using your standard, the question should be, "Are you guys still going with this Ukraine impeachment nonsense? I thought you'd have moved on already". Of course, Quid Pro Joe walks a dangerous course if he brings up Ukraine.

IOW, this is the perfect context to talk about Burisma.

View attachment 352224

The blues state governors did do shit. How stupid are you? Those governors get elected so why are they going to fuck themselves just to spite trump? Don't repeat that dumb shit again. I know you're stupid but now you've confirmed you're an idiot.

Hmm

That is doubtful

I pray to God that he loses the fictitious popular vote by a much larger margin...We want to know that more filth in Loon York and Mexifornia stand against a Trump presidency...we know his platform is on point when he’s despised by Leftist filth.
Trump can only push that popular vote deficit by so much. Sooner or later those states he won by one percent or less will flip to the other side.

He is playing with fire

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you guys still going with this Burisma nonsense?

I thought you’d have moved on already.
In the context of presidential debates and what is likely to come up in them, are you seriously pretending that Trump and Biden are going to ignore scandals that you think are old news? Heck, using your standard, the question should be, "Are you guys still going with this Ukraine impeachment nonsense? I thought you'd have moved on already". Of course, Quid Pro Joe walks a dangerous course if he brings up Ukraine.

IOW, this is the perfect context to talk about Burisma.
No he doesn't. By the time Biden is through explaining how it was US policy, trump might quit.

View attachment 352224

The blues state governors did do shit. How stupid are you? Those governors get elected so why are they going to fuck themselves just to spite trump? Don't repeat that dumb shit again. I know you're stupid but now you've confirmed you're an idiot.
Most of the governors in the areas hardest hit by the virus are getting favorable reviews on their firm response to a crisis

Governors in Florida and Texas are now paying a price for their lax attitude. So is Trump

He is playing with fire

By doing exactly what he said he’d do?
By delivering on promises like no other president has?
By putting Americans first?
By refusing to govern for the disgusting filth among us?

Hmm

That is doubtful
Sure he can, if all the excess votes come from a handful of states that he didn't win anyway.

Forum List

Back