🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Throwing Burisma Biden to the wolves...Are Dems sure he’ll be able to endure the pressure that’s about to be levied upon him?

I wouldn’t count on that

Biden actually knows how to read
A skill Trump has yet to master

It's a debate dumbass, ya don't get to read anything.

Biden can barely talk, but the people with a hand up his ass can read, and when they get the debate questions in advance again, they might be able to get their puppet to look somewhat lucid.

I’m almost feel bad for the old fragile geezer.
I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
View attachment 352224

Im looking forward to it.

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

The Emperor will be up there without any clothes.

Yep, Biden may come prepared, but he won't remember any of it.
He'll remember more than trump will. Guaranteed.

LOL...and you're basing that on what? Some of Bidens outstanding mumblings?
Based on his correct prediction of trumps failure almost 5 months ago.

As usual you conservatives are pushing a false narrative. Hopefully this time people don't fall for it.
Trump can no longer run on his amazing economy. He must now run on how well he led the country during the worst epidemic in a hundred years.

Most Americans are not happy with his lack of action
/----/ Sure he can run on the economy, in spite of Blue State Govs sabotaging it.
LOL

Yeah, he should run on not having a year of GDP over 3%; or even a single quarter over 3.5%.

He should run giving the U.S. our first $5 trillion budget deficit and on adding $8 trillion in debt in 4 years after bitching about Obama adding $9 trillion in 8 years; and after campaigning on eliminating the debt all together.

He should run on 21% real unemployment with 123 million people not working; and the lowest labor force participation rate in almost ½ a century.

Now THAT's a winning platform.

giphy.gif

I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
View attachment 352224

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

As usual you conservatives are pushing a false narrative. Hopefully this time people don't fall for it.
Trump can no longer run on his amazing economy. He must now run on how well he led the country during the worst epidemic in a hundred years.

/----/ Sure he can run on the economy, in spite of Blue State Govs sabotaging it.
LOL

Yeah, he should run on not having a year of GDP over 3%; or even a single quarter over 3.5%.

He should run giving the U.S. our first $5 trillion budget deficit and on adding $8 trillion in debt in 4 years after bitching about Obama adding $9 trillion in 8 years; and after campaigning on eliminating the debt all together.

He should run on 21% real unemployment with 123 million people not working; and the lowest labor force participation rate in almost ½ a century.

giphy.gif
/———-/ Yeah, the dumbocRATs fought that spending bill tooth and nail.
927CC1C0-B4F6-4962-96D8-3C49FA9DFA7B.jpeg

View attachment 352224

LOL

giphy.gif
View attachment 352392
LOL

You poor, loser ... It's Impeached Trump's budget. He submitted it and he signed it.

View attachment 352224

LOL

giphy.gif
View attachment 352392
LOL

You poor, loser ... It's Impeached Trump's budget. He submitted it and he signed it.
/———/ Typical libtard, uneducated and and ill informed how Gubmint works. Sad and funny at the same time.

View attachment 352224

LOL

giphy.gif
View attachment 352392
LOL

/———/ Typical libtard, uneducated and and ill informed how Gubmint works. Sad and funny at the same time.
You mean Impeached Trump didn't submit that budget? Or do you think he didn't sign it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I didn't compile a complete list of questions that Biden can't answer....yet...but they might include:
Burisma & Hunter's high paying "job" with Biden's extortion video
Hunter's $1.5b "investment" from China
Bejing Biden's bad deals for the US and wins for China

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)
More Obamacare (who pays)
Higher taxes (ok, we pay)
Green New Deal (energy costs skyrocket)
More unions & higher min wage (fewer jobs)
Open Borders (more gangs & drugs)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

Each one of these will meet the expectation established in the Constitution***. The expenditures are large, and yet the benefits will outweigh trickle down; the working men in women in our country are the engine driving employment. Yet, more than half of our employed citizens live from paycheck to paycheck.

***Mission Statement left to us by the Signers of COTUS:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Donald Trump has ignored this mission, and in fact has not done one thing to comply with making America Great.
1. Free college. The link goes to a Biden donation page???
2. Obamacare. same page??
3. Raise taxes. I actually like his tax plan, he should add a transaction tax on financial transactions, and "fix" SS & Medicare
4. Green New Deal. same donation page??
5. Open Borders. CNBC page ad blocker
6. Government shutdown. Open back up and stop whining

So I like your attempted responses, so please just summarize Biden's policies.
I do like his tax plan, but not the rest. He spends way more than he raises.
The wealthy & corporations can move to tax havens to avoid paying taxes.
You get what you pay for....

Healthcare, Infrastructure, Higher education and the environment are all worthy expenditures.

Tax cuts for billionaires is not
1. Healthcare- was better before Obamacare, now we pay premiums AND have a $10,000 deductible, WTF??
2. Higher education- when its free who gets in? Just democrats?
3. Infrastructure- just raise the gas tax, problem solved
4. Environment- the US is NOT the problem. China & India are, and the US is supposed to pay them $trillions?? WTF??

We agree on Biden's tax plan. I'd also add a transaction tax on financial transactions, and a remittance tax on money sent out of the US to fund ICE & the wall. Then I'd "fix" SS & Medicare that are going bankrupt in 2037 & 2026 respectively.

I didn't compile a complete list of questions that Biden can't answer....yet...but they might include:

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

Each one of these will meet the expectation established in the Constitution***. The expenditures are large, and yet the benefits will outweigh trickle down; the working men in women in our country are the engine driving employment. Yet, more than half of our employed citizens live from paycheck to paycheck.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Donald Trump has ignored this mission, and in fact has not done one thing to comply with making America Great.
3. Raise taxes. I actually like his tax plan, he should add a transaction tax on financial transactions, and "fix" SS & Medicare

Healthcare, Infrastructure, Higher education and the environment are all worthy expenditures.

1. Healthcare- was better before Obamacare, now we pay premiums AND have a $10,000 deductible, WTF??
4. Environment- the US is NOT the problem. China & India are, and the US is supposed to pay them $trillions?? WTF??

We agree on Biden's tax plan. I'd also add a transaction tax on financial transactions, and a remittance tax on money sent out of the US to fund ICE & the wall. Then I'd "fix" SS & Medicare that are going bankrupt in 2037 & 2026 respectively.

Healthcare was survival of the fittest before Obama. Obamacare provided insurance to over 30 million people and forced coverage for pre existing conditions

Higher Education will be like it always is. You have to pass the courses. Only you won’t carry ten years of debt.

Infrastructure has been ignored since Reagan

The environment is everyone’s problem

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

Healthcare was survival of the fittest before Obama. Obamacare provided insurance to over 30 million people and forced coverage for pre existing conditions

Higher Education will be like it always is. You have to pass the courses. Only you won’t carry ten years of debt.

Infrastructure has been ignored since Reagan

The environment is everyone’s problem
1. There were 30m uninsured before Obamacare, and there are 30m uninsured now, the big difference is that now we have $10,000 deductibles so we pay premiums for nothing.

2. Infrastructure is a state problem. I don't see it in the Constitution.

3. Why should the US economy lose $2.5 trillion in GDP and contribute $billions to poor countries per the Paris Climate Treaty? The gain in greenhouse gas reduction would be minimal. Maybe they should subsidize Tesla cars with bigger tax breaks?????

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

1a You never paid premiums before the PPACA? As for a $10k deductible, you need to go shopping.

2a Tuitition free for the first two years in Community (Junior Colleges) makes sense. Each State can decide on Public State Colleges and Universities; private schools can charge whatever they want.
Consider community college funded by the school districts within counties, funded by local taxes (consider them grades 13 and 14).

3a Kicking the can down the road (fiscal conservatism) has created a serious problem, once upon a time the US build a transcontinental railroad during the Civil War, cities created public transportation underground with picks and shovels in the 19th Century. The electrical grid is out dated and we need to think more about Nuclear Power Generators:

See: The new, safer nuclear reactors that might help stop climate change

Too many bridges have become unsafe, and too many floods have destroyed communities nation wide. And Donald Trump has spent Billions to build and maintain a wall when technology and diplomacy would be less expensive and more compassionate.

4a The Environment is a world wide concern. Trump&Co. are still living in the 19th Century. It's way past time to become serious about our planet; mocking Green and renewable energy, and fear of new generation nuclear generation to protect coal and oil is insane.

Each one of these 'bullet point' deserves a thread of its own. But to do so requires members to think outside the box, and too many like you are stuck and will continue to do the same thing (vote for Trump) and expect a better future.

Last edited:
The OP has lost his mind. Biden was Vice President of the United States. trump presents no pressure.
I believe one of FDR’s Vice Presidents said something on the order of “the vice presidency is as worthless as a bucket of spit”.

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

Whatever Biden’s actual plans aren’t he’s very carefully not making them public.

Mature people don’t get bothered by trolls flinging baseless accusations at them. Trump speaks like a spoiled child, his banter should be treated as such

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

In the company I retired from, before Obamacare, retirees were on the same HMO plans as active workers. Post Obamacare retirees get a one thousand dollar a year reimbursement for all dental, medical and prescription expenses. That’s not a grand each, thats a grand total. The only people that I can see doing better post Obamacare compared to pre Obamacare are those who got everything free from the government via Medicaid. Everybody else that ain’t am aware of has higher fees, higher deductibles and less choice.

Mature people don’t get bothered by trolls flinging baseless accusations at them. Trump speaks like a spoiled child, his banter should be treated as such

30 States and 2,623 counties loved his “banter” in 2016. Face it bud, the filth among is fucked again...hahaha

30 States and 2,623 counties loved his “banter” in 2016. Face it bud, the filth among is fucked again...hahaha
Not really but if that’s how you want to spin it then go right ahead. A little something to keep in mind though... states and counties don’t vote. People do

Not really but if that’s how you want to spin it then go right ahead. A little something to keep in mind though... states and counties don’t vote. People do

Right and quality candidates don’t sell their asses to Loon York and or Mexifornia. How’d selling your ass to the filth work out in 2016?

Right and quality candidates don’t sell their asses to Loon York and or Mexifornia. How’d selling your ass to the filth work out in 2016?
I haven’t ever sold my ass to anything so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

I haven’t ever sold my ass to anything so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Haha...nice, I’ll play along.
I thought we were talking about political parties?
I asked; how did selling their asses to the wetbacks, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and weirdos in Mexifornia and Loon York work out for Dems in 2016?

Forum List

Back