🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Throwing Burisma Biden to the wolves...Are Dems sure he’ll be able to endure the pressure that’s about to be levied upon him?

I’m almost feel bad for the old fragile geezer.
I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
Mature people don’t get bothered by trolls flinging baseless accusations at them. Trump speaks like a spoiled child, his banter should be treated as such

30 States and 2,623 counties loved his “banter” in 2016. Face it bud, the filth among is fucked again...hahaha
Not really but if that’s how you want to spin it then go right ahead. A little something to keep in mind though... states and counties don’t vote. People do

Right and quality candidates don’t sell their asses to Loon York and or Mexifornia. How’d selling your ass to the filth work out in 2016?
I haven’t ever sold my ass to anything so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Haha...nice, I’ll play along.
I thought we were talking about political parties?
I asked; how did selling their asses to the wetbacks, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and weirdos in Mexifornia and Loon York work out for Dems in 2016?
I don’t know, it could have just been that people weren’t very excited about Hillary, however she did beat Trump by 3 million votes... perhaps she just did a shitty job campaigning.

Regardless your implication is pretty retarded. If Biden wins will you accept that America prefers those things you just listed and rejects the con man named Trump?

I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
Biden is about to beat trumps ass like a government mule. Maybe by then trump will be able to lift a half filled glass of water.
Government mules get beaten?

More false accusations.

I didn't compile a complete list of questions that Biden can't answer....yet...but they might include:
Burisma & Hunter's high paying "job" with Biden's extortion video
Hunter's $1.5b "investment" from China
Bejing Biden's bad deals for the US and wins for China

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)
More Obamacare (who pays)
Higher taxes (ok, we pay)
Green New Deal (energy costs skyrocket)
More unions & higher min wage (fewer jobs)
Open Borders (more gangs & drugs)

Hunter Biden is not running for anything and there is no extortion video.
Biden has no ties to China.

Don't feel sorry for Joe....he is not the person you see in his basement...he is a bully and has used his positions in government to seek retribution of his enemies and to enrich himself through lucrative do nothing jobs for his family....those outrageous paychecks would all be deposited in the Biden family trust....
Joe is a thug....a liar.....and a selfish bastard....and now we find out he raped a staff member with his dirty finger.....don't feel sorry for old Joe......old Joe has been screwing us over for his entire adult life.....

You are describing Donald Trump. Trump is the bully and seeks to use the government to go after his enemies. Trump wanted to build a new FBI headquarters across from one of his hotels. Who is trying to profit? Trump.

Trump is the thug, liar and selfish bastard. . Trump has disparaged and sexually harassed women. Trump is the one who is screwing us.

I didn't compile a complete list of questions that Biden can't answer....yet...but they might include:
Burisma & Hunter's high paying "job" with Biden's extortion video
Hunter's $1.5b "investment" from China
Bejing Biden's bad deals for the US and wins for China

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

Each one of these will meet the expectation established in the Constitution***. The expenditures are large, and yet the benefits will outweigh trickle down; the working men in women in our country are the engine driving employment. Yet, more than half of our employed citizens live from paycheck to paycheck.

***Mission Statement left to us by the Signers of COTUS:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Donald Trump has ignored this mission, and in fact has not done one thing to comply with making America Great.
1. Free college. The link goes to a Biden donation page???
2. Obamacare. same page??
3. Raise taxes. I actually like his tax plan, he should add a transaction tax on financial transactions, and "fix" SS & Medicare
4. Green New Deal. same donation page??
5. Open Borders. CNBC page ad blocker
6. Government shutdown. Open back up and stop whining

So I like your attempted responses, so please just summarize Biden's policies.
I do like his tax plan, but not the rest. He spends way more than he raises.
The wealthy & corporations can move to tax havens to avoid paying taxes.
Whatever Biden’s actual plans aren’t he’s very carefully not making them public.
/—-/ The only plans Dementia Joe is capable of making is the Tuna sandwich for lunch and rice pudding for dessert

Hmm

Trump filled the front row of at least one debate with women involved with Bill Clinton, women that Hillary had called trailer trash , etc.

Maybe he'll fill the front row with teenage girls with long hair to distract Joe.
That didn't help him against Clinton. He lost the popular vote. Biden is going to chew trump up.

The amount of delusion in this post is stunning.

Don't feel sorry for Joe....he is not the person you see in his basement...he is a bully and has used his positions in government to seek retribution of his enemies and to enrich himself through lucrative do nothing jobs for his family....those outrageous paychecks would all be deposited in the Biden family trust....
Joe is a thug....a liar.....and a selfish bastard....and now we find out he raped a staff member with his dirty finger.....don't feel sorry for old Joe......old Joe has been screwing us over for his entire adult life.....

You are describing Donald Trump. Trump is the bully and seeks to use the government to go after his enemies. Trump wanted to build a new FBI headquarters across from one of his hotels. Who is trying to profit? Trump.

Trump is the thug, liar and selfish bastard. . Trump has disparaged and sexually harassed women. Trump is the one who is screwing us.
Joes 47 years in public office shows you are wrong.....

Forum List

Back