🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Throwing Burisma Biden to the wolves...Are Dems sure he’ll be able to endure the pressure that’s about to be levied upon him?

Are you guys still going with this Burisma nonsense?

I thought you’d have moved on already.
In the context of presidential debates and what is likely to come up in them, are you seriously pretending that Trump and Biden are going to ignore scandals that you think are old news? Heck, using your standard, the question should be, "Are you guys still going with this Ukraine impeachment nonsense? I thought you'd have moved on already". Of course, Quid Pro Joe walks a dangerous course if he brings up Ukraine.

IOW, this is the perfect context to talk about Burisma.
Trump was impeached and the allegations were largely confirmed by numerous sources.

The only reason he got through it is the senate is controlled by Republicans.

On the other hand, the DoJ or Republican controlled Senate can’t even go after Biden on Ukraine because there’s nothing to go after.

I didn't compile a complete list of questions that Biden can't answer....yet...but they might include:
Burisma & Hunter's high paying "job" with Biden's extortion video
Hunter's $1.5b "investment" from China
Bejing Biden's bad deals for the US and wins for China

Joe's policies include:
Free College (who pays)
More Obamacare (who pays)
Higher taxes (ok, we pay)
Green New Deal (energy costs skyrocket)
More unions & higher min wage (fewer jobs)
Open Borders (more gangs & drugs)

Claims:
Free College (who pays)

More Obamacare (who pays)

Higher taxes (ok, we pay)

Green New Deal (energy costs skyrocket)

More unions & higher min wage (fewer jobs)

Open Borders (more gangs & drugs)

Each one of these will meet the expectation established in the Constitution***. The expenditures are large, and yet the benefits will outweigh trickle down; the working men in women in our country are the engine driving employment. Yet, more than half of our employed citizens live from paycheck to paycheck.

***Mission Statement left to us by the Signers of COTUS:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Donald Trump has ignored this mission, and in fact has not done one thing to comply with making America Great.

In the context of presidential debates and what is likely to come up in them, are you seriously pretending that Trump and Biden are going to ignore scandals that you think are old news? Heck, using your standard, the question should be, "Are you guys still going with this Ukraine impeachment nonsense? I thought you'd have moved on already". Of course, Quid Pro Joe walks a dangerous course if he brings up Ukraine.

Trump was impeached and the allegations were largely confirmed by numerous sources.

On the other hand, the DoJ or Republican controlled Senate can’t even go after Biden on Ukraine because there’s nothing to go after.
Trump controls Barr and the DOJ

I can’t see why they wouldn’t go after a political opponent for him. Must be there is nothing there

A
I’m almost feel bad for the old fragile geezer.
I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
View attachment 352224

Im looking forward to it.

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

The Emperor will be up there without any clothes.

Yep, Biden may come prepared, but he won't remember any of it.
He'll remember more than trump will. Guaranteed.

LOL...and you're basing that on what? Some of Bidens outstanding mumblings?
Based on his correct prediction of trumps failure almost 5 months ago.

As usual you conservatives are pushing a false narrative. Hopefully this time people don't fall for it.
Trump can no longer run on his amazing economy. He must now run on how well he led the country during the worst epidemic in a hundred years.

Most Americans are not happy with his lack of action
/----/ Sure he can run on the economy, in spite of Blue State Govs sabotaging it.
The blues state governors did do shit. How stupid are you? Those governors get elected so why are they going to fuck themselves just to spite trump? Don't repeat that dumb shit again. I know you're stupid but now you've confirmed you're an idiot.
Most of the governors in the areas hardest hit by the virus are getting favorable reviews on their firm response to a crisis

Governors in Florida and Texas are now paying a price for their lax attitude. So is Trump
t least you're hoping that's the case. I seem to remember a lot of effort to capitalize on hurricane Katrina in the same manner. Politicizing natural disasters, how democrat.

Which does absolutely nothing to dispel my point.

I can’t see why they wouldn’t go after a political opponent for him. Must be there is nothing there
Keep believing that. I hear it helps.

I mean, of course that's the ONLY possible reason for it. I've been seeing an awful lot of the usual suspects apparently believing they have amazing mind reading powers.

Which does absolutely nothing to dispel my point.
To be fair, Ukraine was brought up here by a Trump supporter.

A
I hope there are highly trained, fully equipped EMT’s within an arm reach of him at every debate. I just don’t see him being able to weather the storm that’s about to be unleashed upon him.
/----/ Dementia Joe won't last 5 minutes on a standing debate with Trump, and Libtards know it.
View attachment 352224

Trump does not handle criticism well and Biden will come prepared to push his buttons.

Yep, Biden may come prepared, but he won't remember any of it.
He'll remember more than trump will. Guaranteed.

LOL...and you're basing that on what? Some of Bidens outstanding mumblings?
Based on his correct prediction of trumps failure almost 5 months ago.

As usual you conservatives are pushing a false narrative. Hopefully this time people don't fall for it.
Trump can no longer run on his amazing economy. He must now run on how well he led the country during the worst epidemic in a hundred years.

Most Americans are not happy with his lack of action
/----/ Sure he can run on the economy, in spite of Blue State Govs sabotaging it.
The blues state governors did do shit. How stupid are you? Those governors get elected so why are they going to fuck themselves just to spite trump? Don't repeat that dumb shit again. I know you're stupid but now you've confirmed you're an idiot.
Most of the governors in the areas hardest hit by the virus are getting favorable reviews on their firm response to a crisis

Governors in Florida and Texas are now paying a price for their lax attitude. So is Trump
t least you're hoping that's the case. I seem to remember a lot of effort to capitalize on hurricane Katrina in the same manner. Politicizing natural disasters, how democrat.

Those who were lax during Katrina paid a political price.

So will politicians who ignored and downplayed the worst epidemic in a hundred years.

Trump will be first in line.

“There are definitely legitimate questions that are raised by Hunter Biden’s actions,” Robert Maguire, the research director for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, told Politico. “They are not even in the same ballpark as the conflict of interest questions raised by President Trump’s continued relationship with his own company.”

And then there's Javanka.

Keep believing that. I hear it helps.

I mean, of course that's the ONLY possible reason for it. I've been seeing an awful lot of the usual suspects apparently believing they have amazing mind reading powers.

Trump is getting killed in the polls. If he had any path to attack Biden legally, he would use it.

In the absence of a legal path, all he has is baseless accusations

He is playing with fire

By doing exactly what he said he’d do?
By delivering on promises like no other president has?
By putting Americans first?
By refusing to govern for the disgusting filth among us?
He did govern for the filth and he's done none of the other things.

Haha...damn, you are so far out of touch.
You should probably get caught up on statistics and the definition of filth.
Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
  • At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute

View attachment 352224

I agree that Trump does not handle criticism well but saying that in the context that Biden somehow handles criticism better is laughable. Just look at any interview or appearances he makes and how Biden flies off the handle when being challenged. Hell, he even questions Blacks if they are Black enough.

Trump, Obama, and Biden have shown they do not handle criticism well. Quite frankly, I’m my 50 years, the President that best handled criticism was George W. Bush. He was calm, and slow to fire back. Carter cried victim and displayed bitterness while Clinton tried to intimidate.

View attachment 352224

I agree that Trump does not handle criticism well but saying that in the context that Biden somehow handles criticism better is laughable. Just look at any interview or appearances he makes and how Biden flies off the handle when being challenged. Hell, he even questions Blacks if they are Black enough.

Trump, Obama, and Biden have shown they do not handle criticism well. Quite frankly, I’m my 50 years, the President that best handled criticism was George W. Bush. He was calm, and slow to fire back. Carter cried victim and displayed bitterness while Clinton tried to intimidate.

Yes, Biden does have fire. But he also has tact and decorum.
Something Trump lacks.
Biden will be able to exploit Trumps pettiness in an open debate.
More importantly, he will exploit Trumps failures of leadership

He is playing with fire

How’s that coal industry doing?

Deregulation doesn’t create demand.
The dude isn’t that magical.
So he didn’t deliver on his promise then.

His promise was to deregulate the coal industry... he never promised to force consumption of coal.

He is playing with fire

How’s that coal industry doing?

Deregulation doesn’t create demand.
The dude isn’t that magical.
So he didn’t deliver on his promise then.

His promise was to deregulate the coal industry... he never promised to force consumption of coal.
He promised the coal industry would be restored. He didn’t deliver.

Forum List

Back