Thug cop caught punching handcuffed prisoner and lying about it.

Have you ever been a cop?I agree that in a perfect world things like this shouldn’t happen.. But these punks know the game and they push the cops to their limits. Some good ass whippings when this punk was kid wouldn’t have hurt a thing. Liberal bull shit is to blame for most of our modern ills.
`
That's the difference between a professional law enforcement officer and a thug cop. Pro's know how to keep their cool and don't snap at the slightest provocation.
`

You don't have a friggin clue....

If you had to deal with the trash our Police Officers

have to deal with every day you might have a different take.
The thing is, if they can't deal with it, they shouldn't be cops. The first time a police officer realizes he/she isn't going to be able to maintain professional control, it's time to quit and find another profession. Betting you would not excuse teachers who lost it and smacked your kid.

If my kid deserved it I wouldn't have a problem with it.

We didn't have all these problems back in the day.

It's easy to talk your shit, I would like to see you have to live it.

I would wager your opinion would change.
So...I'm sure you have signed a paper at your kid's school giving them permission to slug your kid if they act out like that, right?

Have you ever been a cop?I agree that in a perfect world things like this shouldn’t happen.. But these punks know the game and they push the cops to their limits. Some good ass whippings when this punk was kid wouldn’t have hurt a thing. Liberal bull shit is to blame for most of our modern ills.
`
That's the difference between a professional law enforcement officer and a thug cop. Pro's know how to keep their cool and don't snap at the slightest provocation.
`

The thing is, if they can't deal with it, they shouldn't be cops. The first time a police officer realizes he/she isn't going to be able to maintain professional control, it's time to quit and find another profession. Betting you would not excuse teachers who lost it and smacked your kid.

If my kid deserved it I wouldn't have a problem with it.

We didn't have all these problems back in the day.

It's easy to talk your shit, I would like to see you have to live it.

I would wager your opinion would change.
So...I'm sure you have signed a paper at your kid's school giving them permission to slug your kid if they act out like that, right?

I never had a moments problem with my daughter because she was raised right…..

She is 25 years old now and probably makes more money than you.

Show of hands who thinks this is the very first time the cop did it?

So the badge wearing thug has been charged with falsifying a police report, tampering with evidence, and assault. New Jersey police officer suspended without pay | Daily Mail Online

Todd Ritter was caught when he claimed the suspect kicked him in the nuts. Since he doesn’t have any balls, obviously that was a lie.

The punk needed punching.

Not according to the law. Without a specific set of standards we can never be a law abiding society. We are merely sheep ruled by thugs.

Have you ever been a cop?

I agree that in a perfect world things like this shouldn’t happen..

But these punks know the game and they push the cops to their limits.

Some good ass whippings when this punk was kid wouldn’t have hurt a thing.

Liberal bull shit is to blame for most of our modern ills.

Blaming the victim. How original. The woman was asking for it, she dressed like a slut. If her Momma had raised her right she wouldn’t tease the man.

Heard it all before. Never bought it once.

`
`

So we should excuse them breaking the law. Anyone else? How about abusive Fathers and husbands. Damned kids asking for it right? Wife burned the dinner so of course she should get a black eye.

You don't have a friggin clue....If you had to deal with the trash our Police Officers have to deal with every day you might have a different take.
`
Yeah, you are right in a way. All I know are professional law enforcement officers. They get subject to the same things the thug cops do but can emotionally handle it.
`

I'm sure if you were kicked in the balls - ha ha, punched in face

or spit on it you would be just fine with it, someone as Tolerant

as you might even say may I have another.

Funny thing is that he wasn’t kicked. The baddie was locked in the back seat. As far as what you say to me, my Mommy taught me that sticks and stones might break my bones, but words would never hurt me. My Drill Sergeant called me names and it never bothered me. I guess your Mommy never told you that words were harmless. Shame you were not raised right.

So the badge wearing thug has been charged with falsifying a police report, tampering with evidence, and assault. New Jersey police officer suspended without pay | Daily Mail Online

Todd Ritter was caught when he claimed the suspect kicked him in the nuts. Since he doesn’t have any balls, obviously that was a lie.

Not according to the law. Without a specific set of standards we can never be a law abiding society. We are merely sheep ruled by thugs.

Blaming the victim. How original. The woman was asking for it, she dressed like a slut. If her Momma had raised her right she wouldn’t tease the man.

Hey dumb ass, he kicked the cop in the nuts....

`
`

So we should excuse them breaking the law. Anyone else? How about abusive Fathers and husbands. Damned kids asking for it right? Wife burned the dinner so of course she should get a black eye.

Yea Dumb Ass..

Lets just beat the hell out of all of them...

You don't have a friggin clue....If you had to deal with the trash our Police Officers have to deal with every day you might have a different take.
`
Yeah, you are right in a way. All I know are professional law enforcement officers. They get subject to the same things the thug cops do but can emotionally handle it.
`

Funny thing is that he wasn’t kicked. The baddie was locked in the back seat. As far as what you say to me, my Mommy taught me that sticks and stones might break my bones, but words would never hurt me. My Drill Sergeant called me names and it never bothered me. I guess your Mommy never told you that words were harmless. Shame you were not raised right.

Again Dumb Ass..

He kicked the cop in the nuts prior to that...

I'm sure if you were kicked in the balls - ha ha, punched in face or spit on it you would be just fine with it, someone as Tolerant as you might even say may I have another.
`
One of the deputies up here is a friend of mine. He was a cop in Milwaukee for 14 years and left to move up here with his wife and kids and a decrease in pay. His was in a district that was predominantly black. He found himself getting so prejudice that he quit. The man knew his limitations. He quit before he started acting like a thug cop. That's professional.
`

If everyone cop did that, we would have to cede the inner city to the gangs.

That's not an answer.

`
`

Strange.

I thought a verbal threat to kill someone was pretty serious.

Hell, to hear libs tell it, Ann Coulter speaking is "violence".

But a thug minority, kicking a divider and screaming that he would kill" all of you", is "harmless".

Hey dumb ass, he kicked the cop in the nuts....

Help me out here. How exactly did he kick the cop in the nuts through the armored protection shield? The DA said that was a lie, which is why the fucking cop is charged with falsifying a police report. You see, just because a cop says it, doesn’t make it true. They lie all the time. They even have a term for it, Testilying.

`
`

Again Dumb Ass..

Again, no he didn’t.

`
`

Again Dumb Ass..

Again, no he didn’t.

He was probly thinkin' about it though. That's enough. :113:

While I enjoyed watching this human refuse get one to the face you cant go around punching handcuffed suspects.
He could have gotten away with pepper spraying him though.

[QlUOTE="SavannahMann, post: 19433240, member: 60283"]Show of hands who thinks this is the very first time the cop did it?

Todd Ritter was caught when he claimed the suspect kicked him in the nuts. Since he doesn’t have any balls, obviously that was a lie.[/QUOTE]
Clear case of his car, his rules

tyrone, you had a police force up there in one of those southern Idaho towns forced to resign and leave the state for stupidity like that.

Please don't add to it.

20412.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back