Tillerson is Right, Trump is a Moron

Its a damn shame these robots have to put up with the shit that Trump makes them do. The days of being an american, serving your country are over...under this nightmare, its serve me or lose our job

It's a shame. It use to be an honor to serve under the POTUS. Now it's a poop stain.

It is, but those who do have to share the blame therein. They did after all assume accept the position.

Alllllllllllllllllllll those entertainers who flatly refused to be a part of the inauguration, had the right idea. They can still look in their mirrors.

So lefties, how does it feel that this amateur "moron" beat professional politician such as Hillary on the ballot box?

Still butthurt?

‘With almost every word he utters and almost every action he takes, Trump raises fresh questions about his mental fitness for office. Just consider his response to Hurricane Maria, which has caused devastating damage to Puerto Rico.
[…]
It’s hard to imagine anything more moronic than a president using crude racial stereotypes about supposedly lazy Latinos to criticize hurricane survivors, or picking a needless fight with a mayor after a major disaster. Yet this was the second time this year he has done just that: In June, Trump castigated the mayor of London (a Muslim, by the way) as “pathetic” after a terrorist attack.’

Is Donald Trump a moron? Duh.

Tillerson speaks the truth – by mistake.
you are a moron--there--everybody can call anybody names

There is little doubt that Trump is a moron

He speaks and writes at a third grade level
He has the attention span of a goldfish
He is incapable of compassion

sling-blade-quotes-sling-blade-quotes-movie-quotes-best-quotes-1024x576.jpg

The moron is you. the Secretary of State held a news conference and denied the fake story that NBC passed off as true. [\THREAD]
Sure...and he's going to admit to having called the so-called president a moron. Of course, why would he admit to be saying the truth?
He actually did not deny calling Trump a moron, and instead dodged the question. In other words, he called Trump a moron.
You believe in fantasy like your belief that a man becomes a woman because he thinks so. People like you are dismissed by rational people.
I believe a transgender person can and should be treared as a new gender. It's very simple. No effort required on my part. Your problem is that you think your fee-fees are more important than theirs. That's not "rationality", that's you throwing a little fit.

So lefties, how does it feel that this amateur "moron" beat professional politician such as Hillary on the ballot box?

Still butthurt?

You never heard the old truism, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public"?

I mean fucking WWE already. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back