Tim Allen: Being conservative in Hollywood is like 1930s Germany

Exactly. Gestapo, and storm troopers, and SA militia tracking you down, beating you, torturing you, killing you.

This OP belongs in the Flame Zone.

Exactly. Gestapo, and storm troopers, and SA militia tracking you down, beating you, torturing you, killing you.

How is that Jake? It is politics. More precisely Hollywood politics influencing the political sphere nationwide. One of your typical troll posts.

He's obviously using hyperbole and off the cuff levity. This prevailing belief of liberal hollywood is something that has been repeated by many others. Ask Ben Stein about what it's like to be a Conservative in Hollywood. There are very few who can get away with it, old school actors like Clint Eastwood and the like, the new breed of actors had best fall in line or the alt-left, communist Snowflakes will scream for their heads. Hell, look at Vince Vaughn's filmography dry up since he came out as a Libertarian.

The people screaming loudest for tolerance from the left and newly minted alt-left are the very same people who are least tolerant of others opinions and beliefs.

Let's be clear, noone is comparing the outrage and intolerance of some to 1930's Germany, it's no different than people comparing politicians and others to Hitler, it's an absurd, overused unequal comparison. except sometimes I feel the crazies on the left mean it. Especially those very young, lacking in understanding of history or, those who make knee-jerk reaction comparisons.

The comment in the first clip with Allen on The Kimmel Show (I didn't watch the other clips) was clearly in jest and meant to provide an exaggerated example of how some go insane about conservative ideals and politics.

Last edited:

How is that Jake? It is politics. More precisely Hollywood politics influencing the political sphere nationwide. One of your typical troll posts.
No, it is not. It is a stupid comment out of step with reality: just like you, NLT, RGS, defcon4, or the pathetic analysis of shockedcanadian.

No, it is not. It is a stupid comment out of step with reality: just like you, NLT, RGS, defcon4, or the pathetic analysis of shockedcanadian.
I do not see any comment out of step with reality. There are video clips on the OP and people speak for themselves Jake. Why are you so bent out of shape? Are you constipated?

Last edited:

I do not see any comment out of step with reality. They are video clips on the OP and people speak for themselves Jake. Why are you so bent out of shape? Are you constipated?
^^^ Of course you don't. :lol:

Pathetic analysis? Wow, so harsh and hostile, a typical slander against conservative discussion. As it were, I agreed with you that this didn't belong in standard debate as you can see from my alert above, as it was said in jest by Allen and on a comedy show no less. Regardless, there is an intolerance by the left and celebrities in general as was shown before and after the election, this fact can't be swept away with happy wishes, kisses and hugs.

If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend that the alt-left is not tolerant and often an opponent of free speech and expression, than go ahead and do so. There have been MANY in the industry speaking out against the intolerance from the left, alt-left and old school liberals, from the aforementioned to Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Maher. Silencing peoples opinions and supporting anything anti-religious, anti-Conservative, anti-capitalism and anti-American in some cases.

Let me be more blunt; I find it impossible for anyone paying attention to the news, media and political expressions in America (and Canada for that matter) to not see a clear bias against conservative expression, policies and beliefs. Take that for what you will...

That's funny. The Regressive Left tosses around Hitler's name every freaking hour when talking about Trump, but if the same absurd strategy is turned on them, suddenly the thread is over the top and pathetic and needs to be moved.

Good gawd, these people have ZERO self awareness. Or intellectual honesty.

Pathetic analysis? Wow, so harsh and hostile, a typical slander against conservative discussion. As it were, I agreed with you that this didn't belong in standard debate as you can see from my alert above, as it was said in jest by Allen and on a comedy show no less. Regardless, there is an intolerance by the left and celebrities in general as was shown before and after the election, this fact can't be swept away with happy wishes, kisses and hugs.

If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend that the alt-left is not tolerant and often an opponent of free speech and expression, than go ahead and do so. There have been MANY in the industry speaking out against the intolerance from the left, alt-left and old school liberals, from the aforementioned to Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Maher. Silencing peoples opinions and supporting anything anti-religious, anti-Conservative, anti-capitalism and anti-American in some cases.

Let me be more blunt; I find it impossible for anyone paying attention to the news, media and political expressions in America (and Canada for that matter) to not see a clear bias against conservative expression, policies and beliefs. Take that for what you will...
I wanted to see how you would react. In fact, it was a good analysis, shockedcanadian. However, you acted like I know Mac1958 would react, who in his heart is a full blown wannabee fascist. I know you are not that.

I wanted to see how you would react. In fact, it was a good analysis, shockedcanadian. However, you acted like I know Mac1958 would react, who in his heart is a full blown wannabee fascist. I know you are not that.
Back up your words, coward.

Here you go, Post 235, waiting for you and ready to go: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here you go, Post 235, waiting for you and ready to go: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No, loser, you don't get "just once more."

He's completely right. The political
climate on the Left completely mirrors Germany in the last days of The Weimar Republic. Especially with the way The Dem Brownshirts have taken over Academia and The Media.

The violence, broken shop windows, the ostracizing and harassment of Conservatives. The naked hostility. It's all there.

Forum List

Back