Tim Allen: Being conservative in Hollywood is like 1930s Germany

Or perhaps his problem is that he is simply washed up?

Edit -
Now that I saw the replay, I'd have to say his delivery was pretty funny because he wasn't directing the statement towards himself but he was speaking in generalities. Reading the article I took it more as sour grapes from him.

Last edited:
Tim Allen Says Having Conservative Views in Hollywood Is ‘Like ’30s Germany’

After actor/comedian Tim Allen came out to defend his conservative views and admitted he attended the Trump inauguration, it looks like he will never find work again.

He said that if you don't agree with "the group", then bad things happen to you, just like they did in Nazi Germany

Tim Allen is correct that having any form of Conservative views in Hollywood would be the death of anyone career, but let be factual Tim has not been funny in many years, so I doubt his conservative views is what is hurting his career...

:lol:

Poor, persecuted Tim Dick.

He has a TV show, and a number of movies in production. But by all means, you should cry for him. It's so unfair!!!!

It's both ironic and a reluctant credit to the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media that Hollywood managed to blame their own cowardly blacklisting on a single republican senator. Neither the House HUAC committee nor the Senate(with a democrat majority) had the power to "blacklist" any American but the media managed to give that impression after the democrat party decided that Communists weren't so bad after all. Today there is far more serious McCarthyism in Hollywood but everyone in the media seems to think it's justified as long as conservatives ore on the receiving end.

After actor/comedian Tim Allen came out to defend his conservative views and admitted he attended the Trump inauguration, it looks like he will never find work again.

He said that if you don't agree with "the group", then bad things happen to you, just like they did in Nazi Germany

Really? They're putting folks in concentration camps?

No, they just can't find jobs is all.

Free and homeless! Good think he already made his fortune.

Really? They're putting folks in concentration camps?

No, they just can't find jobs is all.

Free and homeless! Good think he already made his fortune.

Ummm...

You know that Tim Dick stars in a TV show on ABC, right?

Tim Allen is correct that having any form of Conservative views in Hollywood would be the death of anyone career, but let be factual Tim has not been funny in many years, so I doubt his conservative views is what is hurting his career...
And yet he has a current sitcom airing.

:lol:

Poor, persecuted Tim Dick.

He has a TV show, and a number of movies in production. But by all means, you should cry for him. It's so unfair!!!!
Yeah..we should all cry for Ashley Judd having to pay for her own tampons.

Tim Allen and bearded tool guy, whatever.

I gotta Skilsaw with a cutting blade :) (grinder blade,really)

If you're a man, it's really the best thing ever.

Put grinder blade on Skilsaw, you win!

He's completely right. The political
climate on the Left completely mirrors Germany in the last days of The Weimar Republic. Especially with the way The Dem Brownshirts have taken over Academia and The Media.

The violence, broken shop windows, the ostracizing and harassment of Conservatives. The naked hostility. It's all there.

Exactly.

Actor Robert Davis challenges liberal Hollywood elites to walk the walk:

Warning from an Austrian who witnessed the rise of Hitler in Germany:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tim Allen.

He's doing fine and always will. He's never been afraid to speak his mind and has done quite a few interviews like this. He calls it like he sees it and his honesty is so incredibly refreshing!

I support the family and believe women should focus on their kids at home....

The thing is I also support science and education....

I know Tim Allen likes the idea of the traditional family and I respect that....

Hollywood and the Golden Years are gone

They are not more they ceased to exist

All gone now only stupid scum there....

what a sad end for an amazing place :(

Actor Robert Davis challenges liberal Hollywood elites to walk the walk:

Warning from an Austrian who witnessed the rise of Hitler in Germany:

Tim Allen shouldn't complain. He went from prison to a posh lifestyle. He's a great example of what an individual can achieve, no need to stain that accomplishment with whining all while eating caviar

How is that Jake? It is politics. More precisely Hollywood politics influencing the political sphere nationwide. One of your typical troll posts.
No, it is not. It is a stupid comment out of step with reality: just like you, NLT, RGS, defcon4, or the pathetic analysis of shockedcanadian.

Pathetic analysis? Wow, so harsh and hostile, a typical slander against conservative discussion. As it were, I agreed with you that this didn't belong in standard debate as you can see from my alert above, as it was said in jest by Allen and on a comedy show no less. Regardless, there is an intolerance by the left and celebrities in general as was shown before and after the election, this fact can't be swept away with happy wishes, kisses and hugs.

If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend that the alt-left is not tolerant and often an opponent of free speech and expression, than go ahead and do so. There have been MANY in the industry speaking out against the intolerance from the left, alt-left and old school liberals, from the aforementioned to Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Maher. Silencing peoples opinions and supporting anything anti-religious, anti-Conservative, anti-capitalism and anti-American in some cases.

Let me be more blunt; I find it impossible for anyone paying attention to the news, media and political expressions in America (and Canada for that matter) to not see a clear bias against conservative expression, policies and beliefs. Take that for what you will...
I wanted to see how you would react. In fact, it was a good analysis, shockedcanadian. However, you acted like I know Mac1958 would react, who in his heart is a full blown wannabee fascist. I know you are not that.
Back up your words, coward.

Here you go, Post 235, waiting for you and ready to go: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Back up your words, coward.
No, loser, you don't get "just once more."
Okay, I took care of it for you, coward.

Yeah being conservative in Hollywood is exactly like being Jewish in 1930s Germany

Yes, because Tim Allen not being offered any movie roles after starring in flop after flop, is just the same as the anti-Jewish laws in 1930's Germany.

what a snowflake...

Ask Ben Stein about what it's like to be a Conservative in Hollywood.

Ben Stein has a crappy career because he can only play one character.

and it's not even an interesting character.

There are very few who can get away with it, old school actors like Clint Eastwood and the like, the new breed of actors had best fall in line or the alt-left, communist Snowflakes will scream for their heads.

Clint was a liberal in his early career, so, no, that doesn't really fly.

Yes, i would say that when you have a political philosophy of getting white people to vote against their own economic interests by hating on the blacks, the Hispanics the gays, etc.... you should expect pushback from decent people.

Forum List

Back