Tim Allen: Being conservative in Hollywood is like 1930s Germany

Tim Allen Says Having Conservative Views in Hollywood Is ‘Like ’30s Germany’

After actor/comedian Tim Allen came out to defend his conservative views and admitted he attended the Trump inauguration, it looks like he will never find work again.

He said that if you don't agree with "the group", then bad things happen to you, just like they did in Nazi Germany

Tim Allen is correct that having any form of Conservative views in Hollywood would be the death of anyone career, but let be factual Tim has not been funny in many years, so I doubt his conservative views is what is hurting his career...

So his not being funny is why his show was so successful? You are an idiot of the highest caliber!

Libs won't admit that they really don't believe in free speech. They only support those who sound as stupid as they do.

LMS maintained good ratings because it was a good show. Tim is funny for those of us who appreciate real humor. These libs prefer hacks like Amy Schumer that echo their insanity.

Just because Allen is conservative and ruggedly handsome instead of being a leftwing snowflake with a man bun, lefties are scared of him.

Yeah being conservative in Hollywood is exactly like being Jewish in 1930s Germany
He's a comedian dip shit, but at the same time people that don't agree with progressive ideals are absolutely unacceptable in Hollywood and urban areas.

So many of my lib friends take everything literally. Forget humor. Their idea of humor is pukes like Al Franken. Most of the lib 'humor' is just shameless cheap shots.

We've seen Christians compared to Islamist terrorists. They have made the most ridiculous comparisons but will always go off the deep end for much tamer things aimed at libs.

Comparing the current climate in Hollywood to Germany prior to Hitler's rise is accurate. Dictators always start by controlling information in order to indoctrinate people. That is happening big time here and has been for years. And the left uses the same playbook. Ridicule anyone who dares point out the truth. All dictators of the past and present have been able to make their critics appear like the evil ones.
You have got it right. I "as of today" dont watch ABC not much on their station anyhow but I place the bet Allen will be back with a new show and sponser. The Liberals have just about hit the bottom of the barrel .

I.

Now, Allen's hit show has been cancelled. And you know damn well it had to do with snowflake liberals who can't tolerate dissention. I am glad Allen was successful in shaking up liberal Hollywood for so long.

Tim Allen's show got cancelled because it was on a Friday Night and no one was actually watching it.

That's why it got cancelled.

Libs won't admit that they really don't believe in free speech. They only support those who sound as stupid as they do.

LMS maintained good ratings because it was a good show. Tim is funny for those of us who appreciate real humor. These libs prefer hacks like Amy Schumer that echo their insanity.

Just because Allen is conservative and ruggedly handsome instead of being a leftwing snowflake with a man bun, lefties are scared of him.

Actually, Tim Allen is a one joke comedian... and he's been doing the same joke for 30 years.

Mentally draining I bet where it's that close turning into Nazi Germany. The snowflakes still don't know.
They do tend to get outrages and silly. When up against a wall by the truth they will throw out the race card, or the Homo card, or some sort of insult of some type. This you get tossed back at you, and most people just turn around and walk away. If they had the facts to show you or me the error of the conversation we just might make the connection and change our minds. If you look at any board you can see what I just wrote happens every day. I know some of these progressive groups have some people who log on to discussion boards and try to give the Liberal pitch and most of the time get shot down. They are a strange group of people.

Actor Robert Davis challenges liberal Hollywood elites to walk the walk:

Warning from an Austrian who witnessed the rise of Hitler in Germany:

The far left claims to be against fascism, yet they use fascism to ell you how much they are against it.

The far left claims to be against fascism, yet they use fascism to ell you how much they are against it.

Yes times have gotten strange and I don't "get it" yet as to if the Demos are involved with the thugs or are the thugs. If I were to go further I would sound like some sort of contrariety thinker.:bsflag:

Getting back on topic, Tim Allen is a good guy. Was never a big fan of any of his sitcoms but the more I learn about him as a person the more refreshing he is.

Getting back on topic, Tim Allen is a good guy. Was never a big fan of any of his sitcoms but the more I learn about him as a person the more refreshing he is.
Yep, Tim served some time in prison, and I am surprised that the Liberals don't love him, guess the political views did the show in. :blowup:

One of the presupposed "our team" is not on your team so just gotta have a snow flaking blizzard

Last edited:
I.

Now, Allen's hit show has been cancelled. And you know damn well it had to do with snowflake liberals who can't tolerate dissention. I am glad Allen was successful in shaking up liberal Hollywood for so long.

Tim Allen's show got cancelled because it was on a Friday Night and no one was actually watching it.

That's why it got cancelled.

No, Friday night isn't the best night for any show so to have a strong following, which didn't decrease in years, was quite remarkable.

I wish that I could draw all the data out there into one focal point and say who or what was behind it....I could form a Watergate post...

I support the family and believe women should focus on their kids at home....

The thing is I also support science and education....

I know Tim Allen likes the idea of the traditional family and I respect that....
100 Percent right...Without my wife helping raise the kids at least one of them would have ended up in prison. They were a hard bunch. But they did all finish college without getting Liberalised. or I should have 2 out of 3 isn't to bad.

No, Friday night isn't the best night for any show so to have a strong following, which didn't decrease in years, was quite remarkable.

Except it didn't have a strong following. It had an audience, but that audience was mostly old people, who the advertisers don't care about. If you drill down into the numbers, you find the demographics don't support key markets.

Again, this is why they send shows to Friday Nights to die.

Same reason why Hate Radio is dying. No one wants to try to sell to Old People. We don't spend money if we don't have to.

On top of that, ABC doesn't own the show. 20th century fox does (so why doesn't Fox pick it up?) Now, maybe it gets better ratings than a more expensive show like Agents of SHIELD, which ABC owns lock, stock and barrel, but the thing is, AoS is all profit for ABC/Disney/Marvel, which is all part of the same company.

Libs won't admit that they really don't believe in free speech.
"Progressives", not liberals, but yeah.

They can't admit it, because it would be admitting that they're not actually liberal.

Naw, we just don't think that "free speech" means we have to subsidize a forum for every hateful, awful idea that comes out of the right.

Tim Allen is free to have his opinion. even though he's kind of a hypocrite, given he went to prison in the 1970's. But his opinion means other people in his industry are going to judge him.

In short, you don't call your peers a bunch of Nazis and still expect to have a job in the long run. But you are perfectly free to say so.

Libs won't admit that they really don't believe in free speech.
"Progressives", not liberals, but yeah.

They can't admit it, because it would be admitting that they're not actually liberal.

Naw, we just don't think that "free speech" means we have to subsidize a forum for every hateful, awful idea that comes out of the right.

Tim Allen is free to have his opinion. even though he's kind of a hypocrite, given he went to prison in the 1970's. But his opinion means other people in his industry are going to judge him.

In short, you don't call your peers a bunch of Nazis and still expect to have a job in the long run. But you are perfectly free to say so.
See?

Yeah, and those concentration camps we're building are using up some real primo land.

Should point out that you really didn't see concentration camps until after the war started in Germany...

which was after the Nazis had been in power for six years. But they made it pretty clear that was their intent.

Yeah, and those concentration camps we're building are using up some real primo land.
If you're referring to the detention centers by Halliburton and KBR, they're already built. And they're for more than just Muslim tenants (aka, Rexx84).

Forum List

Back