Tim Kaine calls Trump a HOLOCAUST DENIER.

Of course he denies Jews were killed in the holocaust -- he doesn't want to piss off his base ... KKKers and other white supremacists.

If whites are not supreme then explain why

1. all the advanced countries are in europe and north america

2. all the backward countries are in africa
Why are the most backwards states, red states?
What do you call all these red counties nationwide?

hqdefault.jpg
Mostly, dirt. Still, our most backwards states are red states. The poorest... the dumbest... the least educated.... red. Why is that?
I take it you do not like these United States!

Of course he denies Jews were killed in the holocaust -- he doesn't want to piss off his base ... KKKers and other white supremacists.

If whites are not supreme then explain why

1. all the advanced countries are in europe and north america

2. all the backward countries are in africa
What do you call all these red counties nationwide?

hqdefault.jpg
Mostly, dirt. Still, our most backwards states are red states. The poorest... the dumbest... the least educated.... red. Why is that?
I take it you do not like these United States!
You take it wrong. I feel sympathy, not hatred.

If the holocaust was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it. What are the jews afraid we'll find out?

Tim Kaine Accuses Donald Trump of Holocaust Denial - Breitbart

jan 29 2017 Kaine based his argument on the complaint that Trump’s statement on International Holocaust Remembrance Day did not specifically mention Jews. He also took a swipe a Breitbart News.

He said:

I think all of these things are happening together. When you have the chief political adviser in the white House, Steve Bannon who is connected with a news organization that traffics in white supremacy and antisemitism [sic] and they put out a Holocaust statement that omits any mention of Jews. Remember, remember earlier administrations have done these statements and the first thing you do is you pull up what earlier statements have said and the earlier staples, president Obama, and President Bush with the slaughter of Jews and the final solution was about the slaughter of Jews. We have to remember this. This is what Holocaust denial is. It’s either to deny that it happened or many Holocaust deniers acknowledge oh, yeah, people were killed and it was a lot of innocent people, Jews weren’t targeted and the fact that they did that and imposed this religious test on Muslims in the executive orders on the same day is not a coincidence.

Kaine...what a fucking lunatic. Thank God that man isn't anywhere near the White House.

Tim_Kaine_Clown-e1479349265219.jpg

challenge it all You want, if You find anything solid that hasn't already been regurgitated for decades....
IF such thing exists there're plenty of scholars (including Jews) who'd gladly study & challenge it.

You challenge it in canada or much of europe and you're in prison.

In Canada, deny the Holocaust and to the courts you go.

Get acquitted, they charge you again, and back to court you go.

Get acquitted, they charge you again, and back to court you go.

Repeat, until they got it right and you are in prison.

HAHAHA. Because nearly all of america is now red state. Democrats are crumbling everywhere outside of welfare/illegal alien regions like CA and the north east.

If the holocaust was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it. What are the jews afraid we'll find out?

Tim Kaine Accuses Donald Trump of Holocaust Denial - Breitbart

jan 29 2017 Kaine based his argument on the complaint that Trump’s statement on International Holocaust Remembrance Day did not specifically mention Jews. He also took a swipe a Breitbart News.

He said:

I think all of these things are happening together. When you have the chief political adviser in the white House, Steve Bannon who is connected with a news organization that traffics in white supremacy and antisemitism [sic] and they put out a Holocaust statement that omits any mention of Jews. Remember, remember earlier administrations have done these statements and the first thing you do is you pull up what earlier statements have said and the earlier staples, president Obama, and President Bush with the slaughter of Jews and the final solution was about the slaughter of Jews. We have to remember this. This is what Holocaust denial is. It’s either to deny that it happened or many Holocaust deniers acknowledge oh, yeah, people were killed and it was a lot of innocent people, Jews weren’t targeted and the fact that they did that and imposed this religious test on Muslims in the executive orders on the same day is not a coincidence.

If the Holocaust was true? You just see a moon and start batting your wings, huh?

HAHAHA. Because nearly all of america is now red state. Democrats are crumbling everywhere outside of welfare/illegal alien regions like CA and the north east.
Mostly all, but not all red states. When it comes to wealth, education, IQ.... most of the top states are blue. Why is that?

And the righties have the nerve to cry about "fake news" when they spread this garbage .

I bet the White House will also fail to mention slavery during black history month .

And the righties have the nerve to cry about "fake news" when they spread this garbage .

I bet the White House will also fail to mention slavery during black history month .

Why would the White House talk about black history month at all? Can't you do anything without getting government involved in it?

Mostly all, but not all red states. When it comes to wealth, education, IQ.... most of the top states are blue. Why is that?

You mean like CA and NY?? They are crawling with poor illiterate minority welfare trash.

Which is the kind thing to do to blacks. They should be ashamed of slavery as it just proves their inferiority. THINK

You mean like CA and NY?? They are crawling with poor illiterate minority welfare trash.
And your state is crawling with vermin like you, so what? Still, most of the wealthiest, smartest, and best educated states remain blue. Why is that? Why won't you answer?

[
And your state is crawling with vermin like you, so what? Still, most of the wealthiest, smartest, and best educated states remain blue. Why is that? Why won't you answer?

I did answer - and totally destroyed you. CA and NY and IL are the bluest of states and they're bankrupt thanks to all the illegals the left invited in.

[

I did answer - and totally destroyed you. CA and NY and IL are the bluest of states and they're bankrupt thanks to all the illegals the left invited in.
LOLOL

This is what an idiot calls, "destroyed".... 9 out of 10 of the wealthiest states are blue...

1. Maryland
2. Hawaii
3. Alaska

4. New Jersey
5. Connecticut
6. Massachusetts
7. New Hampshire
8. Virginia
9. California
10. Washington

10 richest states in America

:dance: