🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tim Kaine defends Colin Kaepernick protest, while QB says Hillary Clinton should be in jail

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
The Clinton camp says San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick deserves “respect,” but the feeling may not be mutual.

Sen. Tim Kaine, the running mate of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, defended the NFL player’s refusal to stand for the national anthem just a few days after Mr. Kaepernick said that Mrs. Clinton would be in jail if she were someone else.

“You know, you’ve got to respect people’s ability to act according to their conscience,” Mr. Kaine told ABC News anchorGeorge Stephanopoulosin a Thursday interview.

“I’d do it differently,” Mr. Kaine said. “I think if you really thought about issues and about this country, you’d do it differently, and when I heard him explain his rationale, it didn’t really make that much sense to me. But you’ve got to respect people’s ability to act according to their conscience, so I wouldn’t presume to tell him what to do.”

Tim Kaine defends Colin Kaepernick protest, while QB says Hillary Clinton should be in jail

So does this mean Tim Kaine supports Kaepernick's opinion about Clinton being thrown in jail?

The Clinton camp says San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick deserves “respect,” but the feeling may not be mutual.

Sen. Tim Kaine, the running mate of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, defended the NFL player’s refusal to stand for the national anthem just a few days after Mr. Kaepernick said that Mrs. Clinton would be in jail if she were someone else.

“You know, you’ve got to respect people’s ability to act according to their conscience,” Mr. Kaine told ABC News anchorGeorge Stephanopoulosin a Thursday interview.

“I’d do it differently,” Mr. Kaine said. “I think if you really thought about issues and about this country, you’d do it differently, and when I heard him explain his rationale, it didn’t really make that much sense to me. But you’ve got to respect people’s ability to act according to their conscience, so I wouldn’t presume to tell him what to do.”

So does this mean Tim Kaine supports Kaepernick's opinion about Clinton being thrown in jail?

Really? Respecting a person's right to do something means you support what they are doing?

Kaine says Kaepernick's rationale doesn't make much sense to him, he wouldn't protest the way Kaepernick is protesting, and somehow you get from that to he supports Kaepernick's opinion?

It's as though you didn't read the article nor even the bit you pasted into the OP.

Or perhaps, did you think that when the article talked about Clay Cane that they were still talking about Tim Kaine? :dunno:

She is clear and was found not guilty. Trump on the other hand was charged and had to pay money and is going in front of a judge for his university scam.

Really? Respecting a person's right to do something means you support what they are doing?

Kaine says Kaepernick's rationale doesn't make much sense to him, he wouldn't protest the way Kaepernick is protesting, and somehow you get from that to he supports Kaepernick's opinion?

It's as though you didn't read the article nor even the bit you pasted into the OP.

Or perhaps, did you think that when the article talked about Clay Cane that they were still talking about Tim Kaine? :dunno:
So what you're trying to say is that you don't believe Kaine agrees with Kaepernick about Clinton being thrown in jail.

Forum List

Back