Tim Peake launch: British astronaut blasts off towards docking with International Space Station

Igrok_

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2014

That is a big event for Britain, all their news sites are filled in with this subject, there are a lot interviews and TV films around it.

As far as I know, it's one of their rare flights to space. So, congratulations, Britons!

That is a big event for Britain, all their news sites are filled in with this subject, there are a lot interviews and TV films around it.

As far as I know, it's one of their rare flights to space. So, congratulations, Britons!

Hope to be speaking to him in the next week or two, will let the schools get in first

Hope to be speaking to him in the next week or two, will let the schools get in first

Speaking to space station crew? Quite popular thing in russia, for example. Cosmonauts, i think, participate too often in events which do not suit them right...

Speaking to space station crew? Quite popular thing in russia, for example. Cosmonauts, i think, participate too often in events which do not suit them right...

I am in the UK and it is a common thing to talk to American's in the ISS

Forum List

Back