Tim Walz, the defender of Christianity and the marginalized

A baby is in the womb. Its a life.
We arent going to agree on that. You cant make that decision for folks. I have flushed 2 miscarries down the toilet and I assure you I didnt flush a baby. It was supposed to grow into one but didnt. That is why it wasnt a baby. No murder occurred in my bathroom.

Im not talking about miscarriages. Geesh, Are you really this lost?
Nope. Do i have two dead kids in my past? Can I go up to someone who lost a kid in sandy hook and tell them I know what it is like to lose a child cuz my wife had a miscarriage at 6 and 8 weeks?

Nope. Do i have two dead kids in my past? Can I go up to someone who lost a kid in sandy hook and tell them I know what it is like to lose a child cuz my wife had a miscarriage at 6 and 8 weeks?

Really though? You're not making sense. A miscarriage isnt murder. Those students were murdered at sandy hook. There is no comparison and you have no argument for empathy.

Seemingly the evidence says the opposite. Walz is amazing and the type of character the democrats offer up.

There are always exceptions here and there, but if there's going to be bashing, criticism, or other negative attacks towards Christians and or Christianity, it always comes from the left.

Forum List

Back