Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance amazing smoky eye and mascara. WHO IS your fav.?

Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance. WHO IS your fav.?

• Tim Walz

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Putin’s boy JD Vance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
I hope JD Vance stocks up with his 🇷🇺 eyeliner and mascara from Sephora. Donald Trump just screwed himself. I guess he forgot what the other JD Vance really thinks of him.

1722954112718.jpeg

SO YOU Say that Walz supports the pogroms ? can you prove it with a link ?

ps

"He's so soft and pretty."

-vovka 🇷🇺 putin

I really hope that your are wrong, Moscow empire LITERALLY hate weakness. " I am convinced that there is nothing they admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they (Moscow imperialists ) have less respect than for weakness,"
- Churchill

SO YOU Say that Walz supports the pogroms ? can you prove it with a link ?
Dem Mayor of Minneapolis says so. I can’t argue with him.

Walz is pro riot.

“Frey said that Walz hesitated to send in the National Guard to quell the growing violence and then blamed him for allowing the city to burn.

"Through an extremely difficult situation, I told the truth," Frey said Monday. "I relayed information as best I could to state partners. And we did what was demanded for the sake of our city."

Texts and e-mails obtained from Minneapolis by the Star Tribune through public records requests show the city was trying to give Walz and the state Department of Public Safety what they said they needed to move forward.

State officials, meanwhile, said the city did not provide the detailed information they needed to deploy the Guard until the next day. By then, dozens of buildings had been looted and torched.”

This guy..........

1722956812326.png

........is going to be very hard to pigeon hole as a radical lib. Harris has smartly broadened the appeal of the ticket.

Forum List

Back