Tim Walz’s wife confirms she didn’t use IVF to get pegnant — despite him heavily suggesting she did amid Dem claims that GOP seeks ban

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Guys, please, what is going on here?

If this guy is going to say anything for political gain as he has been attacking the GOP for this even though there aren't any politicians looking to ban IVF, shouldn't America be concerned?

Reminds me of Kim Philby who was one of the highest ranking (him or George Blake, I forget) Russian mole who was in the Mi6. This guy lied so naturally that even a suspicious person like myself would have believed him.

There are multiple lies and exaggerations already. Does anyone care considering his policies in MN and his 30+ trips to China?

CHICAGO — Democratic veep candidate Tim Walz has repeatedly heavily suggested his wife used in vitro fertilization to get pregnant.

Turns out she didn’t.

Minnesota first lady Gwen Walz was forced to clarify late Monday that she used a different fertilization procedure — intrauterine insemination — to conceive their two children.

You guys want to put a convicted felon in to the office of the presidency. And one of you ain't even American. STFU.

If this guy is going to say anything for political gain as he has been attacking the GOP for this even though there aren't any politicians looking to ban IVF, shouldn't America be concerned?

Reminds me of Kim Philby who was one of the highest ranking (him or George Blake, I forget) Russian mole who was in the Mi6. This guy lied so naturally that even a suspicious person like myself would have believed him.

There are multiple lies and exaggerations already. Does anyone care considering his policies in MN and his 30+ trips to China?

CHICAGO — Democratic veep candidate Tim Walz has repeatedly heavily suggested his wife used in vitro fertilization to get pregnant.

Turns out she didn’t.

Minnesota first lady Gwen Walz was forced to clarify late Monday that she used a different fertilization procedure — intrauterine insemination — to conceive their two children.

And Republicans haven't come out against IVF. Just more Democrat lies.

You guys want to put a convicted felon in to the office of the presidency. And one of you ain't even American. STFU.

Under NY law, he is NOT a felon until sentence is passed. Duh!

And you cannot find him listed as a felon on any official documents.

Woud anyone like to discuss Trumps chinese properties?

Trump already had his "Russia, Russia" allegations for 8 years now. As I've said many times, if there is evidence that he is working with or for the Russians, please provide the information for the world to see.

As it were, the CIA told the FBI that they didn't believe the Steele Dossier was reliable. Let that sink in. This was long before the Dem Machine tried to paint him this way.

Something is going on here and I don't like it.

Trump already had his "Russia, Russia" allegations for 8 years now. As I've said many times, if there is evidence that he is working with or for the Russians, please provide the information for the world to see.

As it were, the CIA told the FBI that they didn't believe the Steele Dossier was reliable. Let that sink in. This was long before the Dem Machine tried to paint him this way.

Adam Schiff will be releasing that evidence any day now, any day.

Turns out she didn’t.

Groupthink, political party affiliation, communalism, abortion, one world without borders & death to all Jews seems to be all that's important to the rank & file statist left, @ least @ current.

Nobody has to show you a damn thing. You don;'t live here, you don't have to live under what Trump willl do. So you don't really have anything to say. Trump painted himself.

Why do we keep seeing this trend with Walz? He should just be transparent instead of embellishing his military career, his position on policies and downright misinformation. This 60 year old needs to realize that the Internet is forever.

Turns out she didn’t.

Lying isn't a bad thing for Democrats now. It's what they think they are supposed to do since they don't believe in God.

Turns out she didn’t.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Turns out she didn’t.

There's NOTHING he won't lie about.

Forum List

Back