Time for cameras in all classrooms and body cams on teachers!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Let's do it folks. These precious angelic gems of students must be protected from mean oppressive school staff.

Immediately put cameras in all classes and body cams on all teachers!!!

And also put body cams on the students...and the parents...and their pets ...and the greeters at Walmart...and every car owner...and their dogs...and the fleas on their dogs...

Where was I?

Let's do it folks. These precious angelic gems of students must be protected from mean oppressive school staff.

Indeed. We need to provide all our little darlings with one of those alert buttons the old folks have.

And also put body cams on the students...and the parents...and their pets ...and the greeters at Walmart...and every car owner...and their dogs...and the fleas on their dogs...

Where was I?

I'm going to run out and invest heavily into camera companies.

Yes yes yes. Federal law...everyone must have a body camera 24/7 except inside own home. Just like Obamacare....mandate it!!!

Can we issue every teacher a wide area taser......

Um....NO! They are the problem. The rights of these precious angelic gems of students just begging for quality education and opportunities are what's important and what is being violated.

Where was I?

I'm going to run out and invest heavily into camera companies.

The flea sized mini-cams are going to take some new technology. Once that happens, the rest of the insect community is going to want to wear makeup...and be on TV...

They have cameras in the classrooms already I'm told. To make sure the teachers are following Common Core curriculum. As for the students with cell phones? They should ban all cell phones on school property. The teachers and other school employees have phones. If someone needs access to a phone send them to the office to use one.

They have cameras in the classrooms already I'm told. To make sure the teachers are following Common Core curriculum. As for the students with cell phones? They should ban all cell phones on school property. The teachers and other school employees have phones. If someone needs access to a phone send them to the office to use one.

WELL....they don't allow phones at Spring Valley High. That's the whole reason this student was singled out. She was disrupting school using her phone in class...and refused to give it up...refused to leave...refused to get up....hit the cop.....and.....in the end....SHE IS glorified as the victim.

Cameras aren't in SC schools. Otherwise....the class cam of the ENTIRE incident would be available.

It's time. All classes. Video and audio of every single second of the day. And body cams on teachers!!

This is a hard concept for Lefty loons who argue that kids have a "right" to cell phones.

I believe cell phones in a classroom are a distraction. Just take a look around at people reading their text messages on cell phones in waiting rooms,at a restaurant with family members, at the store, at the playground where they should be paying attention to their child not a phone, while walking down the street, even while driving (very dangerous)....... it's a distraction!

I believe cell phones in a classroom are a distraction. Just take a look around at people reading their text messages on cell phones in waiting rooms,at a restaurant with family members, at the store, at the playground where they should be paying attention to their child not a phone, while walking down the street, even while driving (very dangerous)....... it's a distraction!

It's just hilarious how having a cell phone is treated like breathing. I gotta think Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile got to relishing in the stupidity of the average American as they sell their "family plans", cell phones for everyone.

Oh, and full disclosure, I'm just a tad bitter because I was very insistent that our kids not have cell phones, but was overruled by my wife. We compromised on the stripped down versions that can't text or use the internet and can only call home or 911, but our kiddos got phones, so reason did not prevail.

That's marriage, I guess.

Cameras in the classrooms? Good. Most buses have them, it helps keep the peace. Big Brother can watch you, instead of throwing you...

It's just hilarious how having a cell phone is treated like breathing. I gotta think Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile got to relishing in the stupidity of the average American as they sell their "family plans", cell phones for everyone.

Oh, and full disclosure, I'm just a tad bitter because I was very insistent that our kids not have cell phones, but was overruled by my wife. We compromised on the stripped down versions that can't text or use the internet and can only call home or 911, but our kiddos got phones, so reason did not prevail.

If you say no cell phones it is no cell phones, Michael. You're the head of the house and Christ is the head over you. You need to enforce that in a way that everyone will understand your word is the final word. When your household lines up with the Word of God and respects your authority they can expect the covering of the LORD over their lives and when they step out from underneath it they cannot expect anything from God. It is a very serious matter. I have found that in the church there is a trend now where people believe submission to the head of the household's decisions is optional. It isn't. I could tell you some stories that would emphasize what I'm saying and you could share them to explain the importance of your role as head of the household.

Let me give you a couple...

1st one - Long ago I saw a re-enactment of a story about a young woman whose husband told her not to go for her morning swim in the ocean as he didn't have a peace about it. He felt uneasy about her going. She ignored him and went for her morning swim. She ended up being attacked by a shark losing one of her limbs. She could have lost her life.

2nd one - the story of the boys lost at sea - this is a tough one. The two boys (from two different families) were both told by their fathers not to take the boat out onto the ocean but to stay in the inlet. They disobeyed the fathers orders (did the mother privately override what the father had said?) and their boat was later found abandoned and capsized. No sign of the boys. Ephesians gives children a command to obey their parents that they may be blessed and have a long life. To disobey parents could cost some their lives.

I've got one more - a woman in the local news - her son called her to go to a local restaurant and meet his friends who were all going there on their bikes. The woman said, No. Wait for me. I will come and pick you up on my lunch hour and I'll drop you off at the restaurant. I do not want you riding your bike and crossing that highway. It is too dangerous. The woman drove home on her lunch hour and just as she neared the intersection where she lived she saw an ambulance and police cars. As she drove closer she saw her sons bicycle lying in the middle of the intersection. He was killed instantly by a car that turned and didn't see him.

Had he obeyed his mother and waited for her to give him a ride? He'd still be alive. That is the bigger issue with this story. The girl does not understand the importance of obedience. Obedience to God, obedience to her parents, her grandparents, her teacher, her principal, law enforcement. She does not understand that obedience is a matter of life and death.

It is the grace of God that she is still alive. The truth is we learn obedience by the things we suffer. If society removes all consequences, all suffering of wrong decisions from this girl? What hope does she have? The police officer may have lost his job for his actions in trying to force her to submit to authority but ultimately she is the biggest loser in this story.

Last edited:

How about banning all phones, video cams from class. They are a sourceoftrouble.

If you say no cell phones it is no cell phones, Michael. You're the head of the house and Christ is the head over you. You need to enforce that in a way that everyone will understand your word is the final word. When your household lines up with the Word of God and respects your authority they can expect the covering of the LORD over their lives and when they step out from underneath it they cannot expect anything from God. It is a very serious matter. I have found that in the church there is a trend now where people believe submission to the head of the household's decisions is optional. It isn't. I could tell you some stories that would emphasize what I'm saying and you could share them to explain the importance of your role as head of the household.

Let me give you a couple...

1st one - Long ago I saw a re-enactment of a story about a young woman whose husband told her not to go for her morning swim in the ocean as he didn't have a peace about it. He felt uneasy about her going. She ignored him and went for her morning swim. She ended up being attacked by a shark losing one of her limbs. She could have lost her life.

2nd one - the story of the boys lost at sea - this is a tough one. The two boys (from two different families) were both told by their fathers not to take the boat out onto the ocean but to stay in the inlet. They disobeyed the fathers orders (did the mother privately override what the father had said?) and their boat was later found abandoned and capsized. No sign of the boys. Ephesians gives children a command to obey their parents that they may be blessed and have a long life. To disobey parents could cost some their lives.

I've got one more - a woman in the local news - her son called her to go to a local restaurant and meet his friends who were all going there on their bikes. The woman said, No. Wait for me. I will come and pick you up on my lunch hour and I'll drop you off at the restaurant. I do not want you riding your bike and crossing that highway. It is too dangerous. The woman drove home on her lunch hour and just as she neared the intersection where she lived she saw an ambulance and police cars. As she drove closer she saw her sons bicycle lying in the middle of the intersection. He was killed instantly by a car that turned and didn't see him.

Had he obeyed his mother and waited for her to give him a ride? He'd still be alive. That is the bigger issue with this story. The girl does not understand the importance of obedience. Obedience to God, obedience to her parents, her grandparents, her teacher, her principal, law enforcement. She does not understand that obedience is a matter of life and death.

It is the grace of God that she is still alive. The truth is we learn obedience by the things we suffer. If society removes all consequences, all suffering of wrong decisions from this girl? What hope does she have? The police officer may have lost his job for his actions in trying to force her to submit to authority but ultimately she is the biggest loser in this story.
For that to work, it takes both married couples believing that the husband is the head of the household. My wife comes from a Catholic upbringing, I come from a mixed Catholic and Evangelical upbringing, so what you have to share from the Bible is not news to me, I've heard it preached on many times, but my wife doesn't believe it. I did use the incident though when my son turned 12. He wanted a .22 rifle for his birthday and my wife was strongly against it. I put my foot down and reminded her about the cell phone "compromise". My son is extremely happy with his Ruger 10-22 rifle. I find in marriage you have to pick your battles and that's the one I chose rather than the cell phones.

Cameras in classrooms? Absolutely yes! I'm surprised there aren't cameras in classrooms already.

Who told you that there are already cameras in the classrooms?

As for cell phones being banned....good luck with that. The parents will howl.

Forum List

Back