Time for cultural, economic, and ecological revolution in America

I think radical change is needed (sorry Sonny) - not because the Pope says so (I believe Catholicism is a cult) but because well, radical change is needed!

I think the radical change has been done.

We used to be an economic powerhouse with more industry than the rest of the world combined.

"Progressives" destroyed all that with their "radical change".

I think we can return to a more prosperous country if we roll back a lot of the regressive liberal bullshit.
No, they did not, and no we won't.

I think radical change is needed (sorry Sonny) - not because the Pope says so (I believe Catholicism is a cult) but because well, radical change is needed!

I think the radical change has been done.

We used to be an economic powerhouse with more industry than the rest of the world combined.

"Progressives" destroyed all that with their "radical change".

I think we can return to a more prosperous country if we roll back a lot of the regressive liberal bullshit.

Agreed - we need radical change in "reverse"....

Okay let's look at this as PARENTS shall we....

Does your kid need DISCIPLINE?
Does your kid need STRUCTURE?
Does your kid need RULES?
Does your kid need CONSISTENCY?

There is so much more, but, this all roads lead to Rome, everyone is right and every way is the right way does not work, will not work... will not EVER work....

Let's go with Bonzi-ism

Just write me in on the ballot .. we'll get it fixed... :beer:

Republicans want ecological revolution. It's not dirty enough the way things are now.
I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Liberal. I'm not a Conservative. I'm not a Moderate. I'm not a Right Wing. I'm not a Left Wing. I'm an American for America, period.
Then if you vote Republican, you vote for people working to bring down this country.

There is so much more, but, this all roads lead to Rome, everyone is right and every way is the right way does not work, will not work... will not EVER work....
You left out "shackles".

You left out "shackles".

Can't live in a state of chaos.

Republicans want ecological revolution. It's not dirty enough the way things are now.
I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Liberal. I'm not a Conservative. I'm not a Moderate. I'm not a Right Wing. I'm not a Left Wing. I'm an American for America, period.
Then if you vote Republican, you vote for people working to bring down this country.
That's why I vote republican. This democrat pocket of pus should be in ashes. Then mix the ashes with lye.

The Pope spoke out on two very important issues of today. I think that we will see other denominational leaders follow his lead.

Forum List

Back