Time for Democrats to Bring in the Candidate

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We all agree the Democrats have no one running that could beat a flat worm for President. So that Ace up the sleeve has to be used now. Bloomberg jumping in is a start, but he’s just another clown in the car.

Here’s the A Team, feel free to add.
Hillary. My personal fav.
Michael Dukakis
Jerry Brown
Jimmy Carter
Oprah
Nancy Pelosi
Jerry Springer
Whoopi Goldberg
Al Gore. My #2 fav.

It's time for them to bring in a Robot, no not Al Gore, but one that will tongue tie & still stump Biden.
Nah, No race or gender card can be played by them or used as an Hillarian excuse.
robot.jpg

We all agree the Democrats have no one running that could beat a flat worm for President. So that Ace up the sleeve has to be used now. Bloomberg jumping in is a start, but he’s just another clown in the car.

Here’s the A Team, feel free to add.
Hillary. My personal fav.
Michael Dukakis
Jerry Brown
Jimmy Carter
Oprah
Nancy Pelosi
Jerry Springer
Whoopi Goldberg
Al Gore. My #2 fav.
Where's Big Mike?

Buttplug is Wall Street's favorite, so he is a big contender; they aren't going to win anyway so by the DNC's reasoning why not nominate a deviant, just so they can have a 'talking point' later on all about patting themselves on the back over that time they nominated a deviant fetishist? Now that they elected A Black Person' they don't have to pander to blacks any more since latinos are their pets now, so we won't be seeing any more black nominees, just other 'Diversity Puppets' from the List, one legged Mexican lesbians, Princess Grey Beavers, assorted transgender freak shows, etc. They already lost the skateboarding meth head drag queen from El Paso. I think he gave up too early, though.

Forum List

Back