Time for Libertarians to stand up and be counted.

Is this how you think our Justice System should work? Completely manipulated by the Democrats? I don't care if you hate Trumps guts, sitting on the fence with your arms crossed just helps this Stalinist Regime continue to destroy the country. A vote for what's his name Oliver is a vote for Biden.
They already stood up, rejecting Trump at their convention.

They already stood up, rejecting Trump at their convention.
That was before the New York jury went full retard. Time to make a choice of what kind of country you want. Things were pretty damn good under Trump and everything went South under Biden. Seems clear to me but everyone with a vote needs to make a decision.

Is this how you think our Justice System should work? Completely manipulated by the Democrats? I don't care if you hate Trumps guts, sitting on the fence with your arms crossed just helps this Stalinist Regime continue to destroy the country. A vote for what's his name Oliver is a vote for Biden.
I cant put the jerk below on ignore, but he seems somewhat gleeful that the political opponent to Joe Bribem has now be convicted of a crime in a kangaroo court. Since President Trump can now be convicted of any crime some DA can dream up, so can the Mod below. We are officially a banana republic, thanks to people like the guy below.

I cant put the jerk below on ignore, but he seems somewhat gleeful that the political opponent to Joe Bribem has now be convicted of a crime in a kangaroo court. Since President Trump can now be convicted of any crime some DA can dream up, so can the Mod below. We are officially a banana republic, thanks to people like the guy below.
The level of stupid displayed by the Trump suppo.rters within this thread is absolutely astounding. "Banana Republic" You dimwits don't even know what the word means. Same thing for "Kangaroo court". I mean a dictionary would really help you guys not to look same flippin stupid.

I have never understood are some lame ass, half brain dead, flippin retard that gets their news from Facebook and Messageboards, somehow thinks they have a better grasp of this case, or any case for that matter, than responsible Americans completing their civic duty that have sat through hours and hours of testimony and then spent even more hours in deliberations with their peers.

Did Trump have legal representation? Did his legal team get a chance to remove jurors they felt were unable to be unbiased? Did his legal team get to question those that testified against Trump?

And the verdict, it was unanimous, on ALL COUNTS. That ought to tell you something.

Oliver isn't a libertarian....The LP hasn't nominated an honest libertarian since Michael Badnarik.

The level to which Trump is being fucked over is only exceeded by how Chauvin and the rest of the Mpls. cops were.

The "justice system" isn't broken, it's working perfectly to get the results it's getting....Which ought to terrify the shit out of all of us.

Oliver isn't a libertarian....The LP hasn't nominated an honest libertarian since Michael Badnarik.

The level to which Trump is being fucked over is only exceeded by how Chauvin and the rest of the Mpls. cops were.

The "justice system" isn't broken, it's working perfectly to get the results it's getting....Which ought to terrify the shit out of all of us.
The justice system is WAY broken. The only way the DOJ gets a power wash is if Trump is in the White House.

Is this how you think our Justice System should work?

No, of course not.

I don't care if you hate Trumps guts, sitting on the fence with your arms crossed just helps this Stalinist Regime continue to destroy the country. A vote for what's his name Oliver is a vote for Biden.

Trump has pretty much thus far solely endorsed swamp creatures. They're basically on the same team as the ''Stalinist Regime.''

Curiously, however, we never see any threads on here regarding his endorsements. Only nonsensical dick wagging back and forth about whatever publum the idiot box is putting out for distribution.

Last edited:
No, of course not.

Trump has pretty much thus far solely endorsed swamp creatures. They're basically on the same team as the ''Stalinist Regime.''

Curiously, however, we never see any threads on here regarding his endorsements. Only nonsensical dick wagging back and forth about whatever publum the idiot box is putting out for distribution.
You are completely wrong. Trump "endorsements" were recommendations by people whom he trusted who ended up stabbing him in the back. He was a total political noob when he won the Presidency, he will not make those mistakes again. There is no comparison between Trump's administration and the Stalinist Regime that has turned the US Justice system into a tragic comedy.

• Winner
Reactions: iku
You are completely wrong. Trump "endorsements" were recommendations by people whom he trusted who ended up stabbing him in the back. He was a total political noob when he won the Presidency, he will not make those mistakes again. There is no comparison between Trump's administration and the Stalinist Regime that has turned the US Justice system into a tragic comedy.

He's doing it all over again this time around, too.

Pretty much everyone he's endorsed thus far this cycle is a swamp creature.

Some of us pay attention to things like that...

In fact, I'm probably going to start a thread at some point listing his endorsements versus those whom he does not and then you guys can all defend the swamp creatures. Oughtta be a hoot...

Last edited:
They have been taken over by far left democrats.

He's doing it all over again this time around, too.

Pretty much everyone he's endorsed thus far this cycle is a swamp creature.

Some of us pay attention to things like that...
Some of us pay attention to what is important. A second Trump term will be a good thing for the country just like his first term. A second Biden term will extend the insanity of his first term. That is what matters.

They have been taken over by far left democrats.
Most of the ones I know seem to be caught up in hatred for the personas of Trump and Biden. They can't see the forest for the trees. It's not a personality contest, there are thousands of positions in government that change per the administration.

Some of us pay attention to what is important. A second Trump term will be a good thing for the country just like his first term. A second Biden term will extend the insanity of his first term. That is what matters.

Well then vote for Trump. :dunno:

To borrow a line from the late George Carlin, If I'm gonna waste my time jerkin off on election day, I may as well stay home and do it.

At least that way I'll have a little something to show for it afterward.

Last edited:
I’d be willing to bet that people who identify as a libertarian will vote for Trump in greater numbers than they do the Libertarian nominee.
Well, he sure didn't get a warm reception to his speech at their convention.

You mean, people going to court, having a jury decide them innocent or guilty?

What would you prefer? Just a judge deciding?

Forum List

Back