Time for Libertarians to stand up and be counted.

You mean, people going to court, having a jury decide them innocent or guilty?

What would you prefer? Just a judge deciding?
In this case the judge should have issued a directed verdict of not guilty
I doubt it.
I don’t doubt it. Like Trump said the Libertarian candidate will get 3% or less of the vote. The Libertarians picked another goof ball.

Last edited:
Is this how you think our Justice System should work? Completely manipulated by the Democrats? I don't care if you hate Trumps guts, sitting on the fence with your arms crossed just helps this Stalinist Regime continue to destroy the country. A vote for what's his name Oliver is a vote for Biden.

Funny, the Dems tell me that a vote for Chase Oliver is a vote for Trump.

Odd how alike you all are

Is this how you think our Justice System should work? Completely manipulated by the Democrats? I don't care if you hate Trumps guts, sitting on the fence with your arms crossed just helps this Stalinist Regime continue to destroy the country. A vote for what's his name Oliver is a vote for Biden.
They stood up.
The laughed at Trump
Trump was humiliated so he, as Trump does, proceeded to call them losers.
It was delightful.

I’d be willing to bet that people who identify as a libertarian will vote for Trump in greater numbers than they do the Libertarian nominee.
Many ID as "Libertarian" today because they're embarrassed to ID as Republican.

They still vote Republican as if their idiocy is somehow hidden by the "L" on their registration.

They stood up.
The laughed at Trump
Trump was humiliated so he, as Trump does, proceeded to call them losers.
It was delightful.
I couldn't care less what a group of Trump haters did at a convention. I care a lot about the millions of "conscientious objectors" who won't vote or vote for a "who dat"?

Many ID as "Libertarian" today because they're embarrassed to ID as Republican.

They still vote Republican as if their idiocy is somehow hidden by the "L" on their registration.
Most people don’t need to declare a party affiliation.

In this case the judge should have issued a directed verdict of not guilty

I don’t doubt it. Like Trump said the Libertarian candidate will get 3% or less of the vote. The Libertarians picked another goof ball.
Trump's people wanted a jury trial, as was their right, on the charges. Judge did not have that option, lest it be automatically reviewed on appeal to New York Court of Appeals, of Judge of Chief Judge Rowan Wilson and his 6 associates, the highest court in that state.

I like Libertarians. If not fanatical about being Libertarian, they have good conservative viewpoints. I am not Libertarian, but they remind me of me. They just don't want to be fkd with and have to listen to a bunch of horse sht.

I couldn't care less what a group of Trump haters did at a convention. I care a lot about the millions of "conscientious objectors" who won't vote or vote for a "who dat"?
I'm sure they will your opinion of their candidate all the consideration it merits.

Meanwhile your undying devotion to a convicted career criminal is wholly unsurprising.

They have already reject both the Convicted Felon, Rapist and Traitor AND RFK. They collective dispise both of them. Your post reeks from stench of desparation.

They are not if you aren’t concerned about learning things

We already know that you are not interested learning a damn thing, you live for the lies
Their convention is one thing. I’m sure libertarians will vote for him in greater numbers than the Libertarian nominee.

Their convention was a whole sale rejection the Convicted Felon, Rapist and Traitor.

Libertarians are going to vote for a Libertarian. That's what they do. However, they should be very vocal about the weaponization of law enforcement and the courts because all of that is very anti-Libertarian. If they are silent on it then they aren't standing up for the very rights that they supposedly believe in, making them non-Libertarian.

Forum List

Back