TIME Magazine man of the year...

TIME Person of the Year for 2016 is President-elect Donald Trump

Liberal heads explode in 3....2....1....

References to Hitler also being on the cover in 3.....2....1..

Why would liberal heads explode? How desperate are you to gin up outrage? Lose the remote control for your TV?

iu

iu

iu

He certainly is, no one remotely changed the world like Trump this year
He made crony capitalism patriot!

I can say that, I didn't vote for him or the Wall Street bitch you voted for. I'm the only one of us who voted against crony capitalism
I voted for someone that I knew what to expect from. Trump is not going to be the dream president his supporters think he will be.

Ah, so you voting for a corporatist was OK because you knew she was owned by Wall Street. Failed argument.

Trump campaigned against capitalism. He was far more honest than Hillary about that
They are all corporatists. And no, he wasn't honest. The first thing he did was make a deal with a corporation. Wait, that was the second. First he appointed Goldman Sachs. :lmao:

That's what he said he was going to do. He said he is against free trade, government should decide when and if a company can trade. What planet were you on during the election? I sure the fuck heard him say he's not a capitalist repeatedly. That's why I didn't vote for him. How did you possibly not know that?

I can say that, I didn't vote for him or the Wall Street bitch you voted for. I'm the only one of us who voted against crony capitalism

You can't vote against crony capitalism. Politics and cronyism are inseparable.

You can't vote against crony capitalism. Politics and cronyism are inseparable.

Johnson is against crony capitalism. Well, Libertarians are and he's pretending to be one

Johnson is against crony capitalism. Well, Libertarians are and he's pretending to be one

Gary Johnson is a goldenboy for lobbyists. There are no diamonds in the rough. Not within a political system.

Why would liberal heads explode? How desperate are you to gin up outrage? Lose the remote control for your TV?

iu

iu

iu
Desperate? Not really. My salt factory is running overtime trying to keep up with all the liberal tears.

Salt?- clearly your factory is busy manufacturing outrage.

iu

iu

iu
Desperate? Not really. My salt factory is running overtime trying to keep up with all the liberal tears.

You cocksuckers dished the shit for 8 years. Karma is a bitch

Looking at that nose and reading his tweets, it is easy to believe he's a closet drinker.
and considering the way he kept having to be helped up stairs, into cars, then would disappear for a few days to recover from a hangover during his campa,,, oh wait, never mind. Thinking of someone else.

He certainly is, no one remotely changed the world like Trump this year
He made crony capitalism patriot!
He made liberals CRY, literally lol

That alone was worth the price of admission.

And as president, he'll make you cry.

Trump makes cover of TIME's person of the year

...proving 'Time' is just a 'fake news site' 'full of Right-Wing Nut Jobs', right snowflakes?!

:p

Just about every liberal (and human on the planet) predicted this.

What, precisely, do you think you win with this magazine cover? You realize Time does this every year, and it's not a qualitative ranking, right?

iu

iu

iu

You cocksuckers dished the shit for 8 years. Karma is a bitch

And you cocksuckers whined and whined for 8 years.

Glad to know that you embrace that you whined about for 8 years.

I have no problem with Trump being Time's person of the year.

Because like most liberals, I am familiar with the history of 'person of the year'.

Just about every liberal (and human on the planet) predicted this.

What, precisely, do you think you win with this magazine cover? You realize Time does this every year, and it's not a qualitative ranking, right?
I know all this - it was a joke. Thanks for the poke in the ribs, though - seriously.

Forum List

Back