TIME Magazine man of the year...

Time-Mag-Donald-Trump-Cover-.jpg

TIME Person of the Year for 2016 is President-elect Donald Trump

Liberal heads explode in 3....2....1....

References to Hitler also being on the cover in 3.....2....1..

He certainly is, no one remotely changed the world like Trump this year
He made crony capitalism patriot!

I can say that, I didn't vote for him or the Wall Street bitch you voted for. I'm the only one of us who voted against crony capitalism

I can say that, I didn't vote for him or the Wall Street bitch you voted for. I'm the only one of us who voted against crony capitalism
I voted for someone that I knew what to expect from. Trump is not going to be the dream president his supporters think he will be.

I voted for someone that I knew what to expect from. Trump is not going to be the dream president his supporters think he will be.
His poll numbers are already going up and he hasn't even taken the oath yet.

Good times on usmb in store for sure

When is Trump scheduled to win the Nobel Peace Prize? I hear they offer it to US POUS now, just for breathing.

On topic, in what issue will Melania Trump be included in Maxim's 100? I hear they declare it for US first ladies now, just for breathing. At least Melania is hot.

Ah, so you voting for a corporatist was OK because you knew she was owned by Wall Street. Failed argument.

Trump campaigned against capitalism. He was far more honest than Hillary about that

Trump makes cover of TIME's person of the year

...proving 'Time' is just a 'fake news site' 'full of Right-Wing Nut Jobs', right snowflakes?!

:p

Ah, so you voting for a corporatist was OK because you knew she was owned by Wall Street. Failed argument.

Trump campaigned against capitalism. He was far more honest than Hillary about that
They are all corporatists. And no, he wasn't honest. The first thing he did was make a deal with a corporation. Wait, that was the second. First he appointed Goldman Sachs. :lmao:

Forum List

Back