TIME Poses Trump to look like Hitler in Person-of-Year editions

flipped.jpg
Then again, maybe you're onto something. :dunno: Time does have a history of propping folks of similar stature in similar poses...

2mwff5k.png
Dayam.... found another one....

2m6abcw.png

He was a pretty clear choice.
I doubt that Time had a problem choosing him.

Well then, you're a fool. They hate trump just like all the controlled media does. They want obama/hillary types that support war, bailouts, and illegals.

Controlled media??? Hillary doesn't support war but the puppetmaster behind the Trumpenfuhrer, Vladimir Putin certainly does.

Russia just conquered the US and they didn't even fire a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I see another scandal has popped up re the pic. TIME positioned the M on top of trump's head to make it look like he has horns!!! Controlled media will do anything to stop Trump the Great.

You really should get over your persecution complex.

Trump said last year Time would never choose him. Now they are great and a good mag.

I see another scandal has popped up re the pic. TIME positioned the M on top of trump's head to make it look like he has horns!!! Controlled media will do anything to stop Trump the Great.
Fake scandal, you mean.
Hornygate, we need a special investigator! :rofl::lmao:

You really should get over your persecution complex.
These whining, crying, Right-wing SNOWFLAKES think everyone is picking on them

Interesting.......conservatives are the ones who claim that the liberals are making stuff up and seeming to suffer from excessive butthurt.

However................the OP is a conservative, and is expressing their butthurt that some people have called Trump a Hitler like figure, and to prove that their butthurt is justified, they show an altered cover of TIME with Trump on it.

Hey Speeders..................if you're gonna photoshop the truth, then next time get the lettering right, because when you leave it mirrored like that, it's a dead giveaway.
Apparently the CON$ervoFascist SNOWFLAKES see Tramp as a "Left-handed" Hitler!!!

I'm right in the middle and I still see a problem with Trump. Voted Hillary president and GOP all down-ballot.

You can be sure they didn't want to pick the trumpster, but they knew if they didn't, their already abysmal cred would have gone sub-zero.
Lots of people promoted Hitler. Their motivation was fear that they'd fall under some type of "regulatory punishment". That escalated as we know as Hitler gained more and more power via intimidation. Not unlike Trump's professed plans.

I really like how he singled out the air conditioning manufacturer to set an example to other industries...."Or else!" He might have waited until he was sworn in, then urged his pals in Congress to pass legislation making all companies pay the same fine for outsourcing. But that takes too much time. You know how impatient Hitler-types can be...

Forum List

Back