Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

A Nation displays commonality. Language , Race , Faith , Heritage. Whites have neither of these in common with the non white. Time to put a flag on the multi cult scheme

considering the fact that they betrayed the USA abroad----I would support the nullification of their passports

Trump did the same thing during his campaign. Were you in favor of nullifying his passport?

trump refused to stand for the national anthem?

He trashed the American president abroad.

he made negative comments about his political rival? ---oh----I did not know

considering the fact that they betrayed the USA abroad----I would support the nullification of their passports

Trump did the same thing during his campaign. Were you in favor of nullifying his passport?

How is it treasonous to criticize a government official? You'd fit in perfectly with Jung-un's regime.

I don't know. Why don't you ask the idiots that did this the last time a president was trashed over seas.

he made negative comments about his political rival? ---oh----I did not know
Obama wasnt his political rival. Obama was the POTUS. Drumpf ran against Hilary you dummy. Proof you racists voted to get the Black man out of office even though it was the end of his two terms,,, :laugh:

Youre no one. Why would you think your ignorance counts for anything? American is not a race no matter what you feel.

The ultimate power in the world is not politics or religion. It's violence. The willingness and capability to do violence are what make a person important in the world. I have both.

Boycotting the NFL will do nothing.

You need to boycott all of the companies that advertise during the NFL games.

And you need to remove sports from your cable bill. Most providers will do it now. As ratings drop advertisers will demand lower rates and the networks will want lower rates from the NFL. The NFL will lose this war

No one pays for CBS, Fox, NBC.

No one.

And if you are, then you're the dumbass.

A Nation displays commonality. Language , Race , Faith , Heritage. Whites have neither of these in common with the non white. Time to put a flag on the multi cult scheme

Cossacks share a taste for alcohol with members of the black race in the USA------check the DT's wards in large government hospitals----
the good news is >>>>>>>>>

The wonderful love of a beautiful maid,
The love of a staunch true man,
The love of a baby unafraid,
Have existed since life began.
But the greatest love, the love of loves,
Even greater than that of a mother,
Is the tender, passionate, infinite love,
Of one drunken bum for another.

Youre no one. Why would you think your ignorance counts for anything? American is not a race no matter what you feel.

The ultimate power in the world is not politics or religion. It's violence. The willingness and capability to do violence are whaf make a person important in the world. I have both.
thinking american is a race is not violence. Is unmitigated, unsupervised, appalling, ignorance.

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.
Don't just say that there.

Get out on social media and start a firestorm against the NFL AND their sponsors. Saying anything here and not doing anything other than that just makes you part of the problem.

Organize among your circle of friends and start doing social media challenges. Any NFL merchandise from those players who are taking a knee should be burned and the burning should be video recorded and played as part of the social media protest. Time to teach the NFL that as a business, they need the good graces of their fans.

thinking american is a race is not violence. Is unmitigated, unsupervised, appalling, ignorance.

You asked why my viewpoint has value. I answered your question.

There are two types of people in this planet - Americans and scum. It's that simple.
Just because you answered it doesnt mean you established any value. Your ignorance holds no value for anyone. As a matter of fact is more like an enormous mental deficient of intelligence.

Cossacks share a taste for alcohol with members of the black race in the USA------check the DT's wards in large government hospitals----
the good news is >>>>>>>>>

The wonderful love of a beautiful maid,
The love of a staunch true man,
The love of a baby unafraid,
Have existed since life began.
But the greatest love, the love of loves,
Even greater than that of a mother,
Is the tender, passionate, infinite love,
Of one drunken bum for another.

Silly negress. The jew did away with the Cossack just about a century ago. By 1918 jews pretty much geNOcided most influential Biala Rus. Certainly , by the time the Royal Romanovs were exterminated the brave , loyal and very White Cossack was history. Such a White Knight would never waste his time with tare.

And you need to remove sports from your cable bill. Most providers will do it now. As ratings drop advertisers will demand lower rates and the networks will want lower rates from the NFL. The NFL will lose this war

No one.

The cable and satellite providers pay the networks retrans fees to carry their signal that's the problem. The only way not to pay is to cut the cord and watch OTA like I do

No one.

The cable and satellite providers pay the networks retrans fees to carry their signal that's the problem. The only way not to pay is to cut the cord and watch OTA like I do

Digital antenna.

I don't pay a penny to watch the NFL...except for the cost of the antenna.

Forum List

Back